BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 311 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 310 311
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We add two of the best Maryland 2022 attackman does not effect my son but the timing of a move like this is is disappointing feel for some of the kids that have been through it here it also puts the spotlight on who is the third and fourth guys one being coaches kid in the recruiting summer

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What’s the big news about the Hawks? Hearing some players hurt so they added a few. Who they get?

Got the 2 best attackman at 2022. So who does that push out at attack? Hmmmmm.

From what club?

One's at BL and the other at CHC. Figure it out.

HA! You people call out clubs all day long and now you are scared to name them? lost. Maybe they got attackmen from the two best clubs, but they are not the top 2 at the attack position. You dads are are funny creatures.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the big news about the Hawks? Hearing some players hurt so they added a few. Who they get?

No way. Wow. Good problem to have if true.

The best attack player at 2022 reclassed and is now a 2023 player

The best players at all positions for 2022 are all reclassed/holdback 2021s and all the best at 2023 are reclassed/holdback 2022s. That is just how the game is played these days.

Name the players you think are holdbacks? Also what are you basing your opinion on when you say the best players? Are you a college talent evaluator?

Not sure, but it makes a lot of sense that a person with an extra year to grow and prepare would be better than person that does not have that extra year. Why wouldn't you take the extra year if you could afford it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what club?

HA! You people call out clubs all day long and now you are scared to name them? lost. Maybe they got attackmen from the two best clubs, but they are not the top 2 at the attack position. You dads are are funny creatures.

The last time they played regularly for a club was Koopers 2021. Since then they have appeared on multiple rosters ... Crabs 2022, Dukes 2022, etc....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what club?

They're also minors and don't need their names posted on the internet. If you want to argue that they aren't the two best 2022 attackers in Baltimore go ahead but you'd be wrong. Look at their production in HS and make a case for any other player.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what club?

The last time they played regularly for a club was Koopers 2021. Since then they have appeared on multiple rosters ... Crabs 2022, Dukes 2022, etc....

Many of the top 2022 kids play on a club together coached by the CH players dad its Mostly MD players and has the top 22 attackman in class thats from T91LI on there as well. Believe CH head coach is involved as well. Regardless kids can play with who they choose not sure I feel that way if my son played attack on that team tho. Does anyone think tournaments will happen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what club?

Many of the top 2022 kids play on a club together coached by the CH players dad its Mostly MD players and has the top 22 attackman in class thats from T91LI on there as well. Believe CH head coach is involved as well. Regardless kids can play with who they choose not sure I feel that way if my son played attack on that team tho. Does anyone think tournaments will happen?

Can't fault the 2022 Hawks for going out an adding players after the way they were embarrassed on TV at their own Naptown tournament last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what club?

They're also minors and don't need their names posted on the internet. If you want to argue that they aren't the two best 2022 attackers in Baltimore go ahead but you'd be wrong. Look at their production in HS and make a case for any other player.

They arent the Best, " give it to the 9th grader " is the best 2022...ooops . my bad, reclassed to 2023.. I do find it amazing the amount of players heldback for lacrosse, ..yea, i know, rich getting richer, or whatever excuse is in vogue..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow - they Hawks 2022 have 11 kids in the Lids showcase. They must be crazy good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Hawk's dad...it's Lid Ripley's event. Duhhhh!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all the Spalding kids headed to Tennessee. Bottom feeder MIAA team has the best players. LOL. Parents holding a showcase for their kids in a coronavirus hotspot. Fantastic idea! Daddyball on steroids. Everyone who attends that should have to self quarantine when they return home. Complete lack of judgement from the “adults” in the room.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all the Spalding kids headed to Tennessee. Bottom feeder MIAA team has the best players. LOL. Parents holding a showcase for their kids in a coronavirus hotspot. Fantastic idea! Daddyball on steroids. Everyone who attends that should have to self quarantine when they return home. Complete lack of judgement from the “adults” in the room.

Tennessee isn't a "hotspot" unless you happen to be in prison there. A bunch of positive tests from their prisons is largely driving their current numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the chances the Lids CEOs kid gets an award?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy 3-2 odds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I only see 2 Spalding players here. What are you talking about? Kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tennessee isn't a "hotspot" unless you happen to be in prison there. A bunch of positive tests from their prisons is largely driving their current numbers.

And despite your spin, Tennessee is now on the "Must Quarantine" list for NY/NJ/CT.

Very irresponsible to force this event. If Lids were a publicly-traded company there would be an avalanche of negative PR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And despite your spin, Tennessee is now on the "Must Quarantine" list for NY/NJ/CT.

Very irresponsible to force this event. If Lids were a publicly-traded company there would be an avalanche of negative PR.

I'm sure that all the NY folks will listen to Cuomo and lock themselves away for the next two weeks. Get ready for a lot of bored posters flooding the site. laugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYS sports options have a lot where kids will have to choose between football and lax in spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems quiet here today. Wonder why. LMAO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go ahead, you’re dying to tell us why, so go ahead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy 3-2 odds.

I saw that he did get a "player of the game" award. I am just wondering if he actually played - or was he resting an injury when he won it like last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.
Easy solution-

Believe the media and stay home because you will die if don’t.
Or
Be a responsible adult, make adult decisions, but assume everyone around you has an underlying health issue, so wear a mask where you are supposed to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100 kids playing lacrosse on open fields vs. +200,000 rioters and looters... hmmmm. Planes and hotels = choice for all. Rioters and looters not so much. Beaches = +5,000,000 people. Grocery Stores = +1,000,000,000/month. ATMs, Gas stations, & Convenience Stores... BUT we are going to call out 100 kids playing lacrosse, who want to get recruited and go to college. Makes perfect sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baltimore: City police said a 21-year-old man and a 20-year-old man went to hospitals on their own for gunshot wounds. Police said they believe both men were in the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road late Saturday night when they were shot.

City police said officers were called at 3:32 a.m. Sunday to the 1600 block of Joplin Street, where a 28-year-old man was shot. He was taken to a hospital.

The shootings follow a quadruple shooting of four women late Friday night and a double shooting early Saturday in which a woman was killed.

But really, Cops, Corona, and Trump are the problems...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baltimore: City police said a 21-year-old man and a 20-year-old man went to hospitals on their own for gunshot wounds. Police said they believe both men were in the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road late Saturday night when they were shot.

City police said officers were called at 3:32 a.m. Sunday to the 1600 block of Joplin Street, where a 28-year-old man was shot. He was taken to a hospital.

The shootings follow a quadruple shooting of four women late Friday night and a double shooting early Saturday in which a woman was killed.

But really, Cops, Corona, and Trump are the problems...

How about Chicago?

Chicago's bloody gun violence continued through the holiday weekend as more than 67 people were shot and at least 13 killed, including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy. Cops, Corona, Trump, and 100 kids playing lacrosse are clearly the issue...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep drinking the msm kool aid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to talking HS Lacrosse. Get over the Covid BS. Let it control life of you want.

What do you think about Wednesday’s game? Hawks vs DC Express. Who you got?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to talking HS Lacrosse. Get over the Covid BS. Let it control life of you want.

What do you think about Wednesday’s game? Hawks vs DC Express. Who you got?

Hawks by 5 or 6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of money/time being spent on promoting Hawks 22 and daddyball, line-ex CEO’s kid is a sight to be seen. How much is he gonna have to pay Ty Xanders to rank his kid? If he only knew we are all laughing at him. Have some self respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of money/time being spent on promoting Hawks 22 and daddyball, line-ex CEO’s kid is a sight to be seen. How much is he gonna have to pay Ty Xanders to rank his kid? If he only knew we are all laughing at him. Have some self respect.

Kids going to Navy. All good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.
does anyone look at the numbers. Tennessee 50,140 cases 637 death toll. .. New York 397,000 .. 32,000 death toll.. Your kid was more at risk in New York than anywhere else. BTW zero to no risk to children. those are the facts. look it up. let the boys and girls (kids( Have their lives back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the Lids CEO give all those SJC kids to join Hawks? A number of those kids live pretty far from Annapolis. Those SJC '22 kids started as Freshmen and along with TJ Haley beat Prep and Landon this year. Is the Lids CEO's kid the only Spalding player left on the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the Lids CEO give all those SJC kids to join Hawks? A number of those kids live pretty far from Annapolis. Those SJC '22 kids started as Freshmen and along with TJ Haley beat Prep and Landon this year. Is the Lids CEO's kid the only Spalding player left on the team?
Meet the players. https://www.hawks2022.com/players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meet the players. https://www.hawks2022.com/players

Impressive Team

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 311 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 310 311
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard