Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems quiet here today. Wonder why. LMAO
Go ahead, you’re dying to tell us why, so go ahead.

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.

Baltimore: City police said a 21-year-old man and a 20-year-old man went to hospitals on their own for gunshot wounds. Police said they believe both men were in the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road late Saturday night when they were shot.

City police said officers were called at 3:32 a.m. Sunday to the 1600 block of Joplin Street, where a 28-year-old man was shot. He was taken to a hospital.

The shootings follow a quadruple shooting of four women late Friday night and a double shooting early Saturday in which a woman was killed.

But really, Cops, Corona, and Trump are the problems...

How about Chicago?

Chicago's bloody gun violence continued through the holiday weekend as more than 67 people were shot and at least 13 killed, including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy. Cops, Corona, Trump, and 100 kids playing lacrosse are clearly the issue...