BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 09:03 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 08:44 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 05:11 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 04:20 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 03:32 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 03:21 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 02:28 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,948
Posts261,993
Members2,163
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 444 of 451 1 2 442 443 444 445 446 450 451
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297606
12/13/19 01:19 PM
12/13/19 01:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SWR is not like Mt. Sinai. The more upscale town is Mt Sinai.


Not after the RP and SWR trash moved to town!


Aint that the truth of it!

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297892
12/30/19 10:42 AM
12/30/19 10:42 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SWR is not like Mt. Sinai. The more upscale town is Mt Sinai.


Not after the RP and SWR trash moved to town!


Aint that the truth of it!


Any skinny on the results of the seed meetings for Nassau and Suffolk?

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297909
12/30/19 10:09 PM
12/30/19 10:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WEST ISLIP will dominate in Division 2 , they will struggle with SWR abd SIANI but there is no team in D2 that comes close


West Islip is in a different division than Mt Sinai and SWR. Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!!


Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.







WI is in for a rude awakening Will have 4 losses Swr Sinai,Wogue HF




Not likely

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297929
12/31/19 09:56 PM
12/31/19 09:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WEST ISLIP will dominate in Division 2 , they will struggle with SWR abd SIANI but there is no team in D2 that comes close


West Islip is in a different division than Mt Sinai and SWR. Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!!


Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.







WI is in for a rude awakening Will have 4 losses Swr Sinai,Wogue HF




Not likely
most likely. You lost your best player last year. You will be eating your own words.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #297937
01/01/20 02:59 PM
01/01/20 02:59 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



what is the earliest day high school teams can practice ?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #297938
01/01/20 05:00 PM
01/01/20 05:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sachem North head coach canned. Good riddance. Hopefully the next coach has a shred of integrity and lax will be a priority instead of high school girls.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #297943
01/01/20 09:20 PM
01/01/20 09:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



last year tryouts started MARCH 4

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297945
01/02/20 08:56 AM
01/02/20 08:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
what is the earliest day high school teams can practice ?


its on section 11 look it up.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297947
01/02/20 10:36 AM
01/02/20 10:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sachem North head coach canned. Good riddance. Hopefully the next coach has a shred of integrity and lax will be a priority instead of high school girls.


Yeah, he was a turd.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #297948
01/02/20 11:09 AM
01/02/20 11:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sachem North head coach canned. Good riddance. Hopefully the next coach has a shred of integrity and lax will be a priority instead of high school girls.


Sachem has been going downhill for years: a proud athletic tradition has been ruined by those tasked with protecting it.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #297961
01/03/20 07:39 PM
01/03/20 07:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Congratulations to all the boys who made the All-Decade team. Huge Honor, especially for those still in HS!

https://www.newsday.com/sports/high-school/top-li-high-school-athletes-2010s-boys-1.40194091

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #298410
01/21/20 07:16 PM
01/21/20 07:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Over the years there has been a lot of complaining on here about the selection process for the Under Armour tryouts. Many people seem to think that Long Island has the best talent and that the only reason the LI Team team doesn't win every year is because the coaches pick the wrong players.

I just looked at the Inside Lacrosse Preseason All-American Team and it looks like maybe 5 of the 58 players are from Long Island. I think maybe the reason Long Island doesn't win every year is because other areas also have good players. I am guessing that Baltimore and the Philly area have more AA's...

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #298414
01/22/20 08:19 AM
01/22/20 08:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



WI tuning up ... Ready to EAT

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #298427
01/22/20 12:30 PM
01/22/20 12:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
WI tuning up ... Ready to EAT


scary!!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #298429
01/22/20 12:36 PM
01/22/20 12:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sachem North head coach canned. Good riddance. Hopefully the next coach has a shred of integrity and lax will be a priority instead of high school girls.


Sachem has been going downhill for years: a proud athletic tradition has been ruined by those tasked with protecting it.


Bunch of meat heads and low class in Sachem.

Reply Quote
Page 444 of 451 1 2 442 443 444 445 446 450 451
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1