Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No skin in this argument at all, Nassau C-1 parent. The person posting this stupidity regarding WI is more then likely not a WI parent, just my opinion.

Not so sure about that.
WEST ISLIP will dominate in Division 2 , they will struggle with SWR abd SIANI but there is no team in D2 that comes close

West Islip is in a different division than Mt Sinai and SWR. Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!!

Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.

WI is in for a rude awakening Will have 4 losses Swr Sinai,Wogue HF

I wouldn't sleep on BBP or Islip either. Big mistake to take those two teams lightly. WI hasn't been dominant in years, nothing will change this spring.