BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure you will, I'll look for your mullet and yellow teeth

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure you will, I'll look for your mullet and yellow teeth

I’ll be looking for a tall snob with his nose in the air I’ll bring you back down to earth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a 91 parent: this thread is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen. Plenty of good teams on LI...fall ball is fall ball, and we’ll find out who’s the top dog this spring. Plenty of talented teams out there. Work hard over the winter, and let’s decide things on the field come May-July. Good luck all - peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From an Eclipse parent, I'd just to like to set the record straight and let you know how lousy all of the Long Island teams are. I doubt we'll ever be back to Farmingdale - no competition whatsoever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From an Eclipse parent, I'd just to like to set the record straight and let you know how lousy all of the Long Island teams are. I doubt we'll ever be back to Farmingdale - no competition whatsoever.

You played one Long Island team and it was a 4th/5th grade team?

Too many mimosas today?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too many mimosas today?

Everyone knows 91 stacks the brackets in their tournaments to ensure success for their team. No way that 91 was putting their team in the same bracket with Eclipse. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the best 2027 team isn't from wrong island. Interestingly, over the past 2 years these kids have seen better competition from the CT & Westchester based teams than any LI based team. I have no idea what is going wrong out there these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am from long island and I would have to agree with you . Outside of 91 machine the rest is not good . Goes from ok to horrible. and that's about it . The truth of the matter is you'll find 91 parents with big mouths on here saying their teams haven't lost a game but they control the tournaments and they are weak tournaments as you have witnessed against bad teams . When 91 goes out of state they can't hide and they're not that good . Couldnt agree with you more .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long island is deep in talent but with a ton of competition amongst organizations the talent gets diluted amongst organizations

Sure the Machine is a great team but not all kids on that team are the best on LI. Other teams on LI have players who are better athoetes and players but feel the organization elsewhere is a better fit.

Other states have their talent consilidated.

Also keep in mind there is a reason that LI teams win or are in the finals at the WS of Lax and others are not. Age groups etc..... Long Island will always be a mecca of the sport whether some age groups it is 91, Legacy, Igloo etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too many mimosas today?

Agreed they played in a pretty easy bracket and now there’s no competition lol eclipse is a talented team I’m not taking that away from them but see how they do against rage or s2s or igloo or legacy than come back and talk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you detest 91 so much, fine, but don’t lie about them. 91 Machine won the NLF tournament in June, and is 1– 1 vs Annapolis Hawks (they are probably the top two 27 teams, at least in the northeast). And, 91 Rage defeated Eclipse twice in Rhode Island in July and won the Trilogy tournament. To say they can’t beat out of state competition is just false.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Can’t wait for spring time.... 91 all three 2027 teams took all fall tourneys ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually wasn't suggesting that Eclipse is the best 2027 team. 2 Way has a really talented team. But like I was saying, they've been seeing better competition against CT & Westchester teams than any of the LI clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction rage dad , they beat eclipse b team with a few a team kids sprinkled in. Relax with your " wanna be machine team "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at tri star last year and have a friend who's son is on rage . They got lit up by the eclipse A team and lax black at that tournament. So no they didn't beat eclipse A team . Get a grip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For that guy saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Can you make the teams they beat? From what I saw they were all B level teams . So now stand up and take a bow . Dynamic did it again, lined you up against bad B level teams and you beat them . Wow you're amazing you should really be so proud of yourselves .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage dad, I agree with the above post. Please name the teams you beat in the fall since you have such a big mouth saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Who did you play ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an eclipse parent and rage has never beaten eclipse A team so you're wrong pal. I do however have a friend who's from long island and he's familiar with rage . He said it's filled with kids dreaming to make machine one day . Good luck , may your dreams come true .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Machine better than there 2026 team ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Rage dad, I agree with the above post. Please name the teams you beat in the fall since you have such a big mouth saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Who did you play ?

It’s in the tourney app it’s it’s not about who we played it’s about all the crazies that come on here and post 91 is over rated blah blah blah I’m not a rage parent I’m sorry all your panties are in a twist and maybe you kids teams aren’t doing well so continue to say lolipop tourneys and continue with your day I wish nothing but happiness for your little guys and hope they have a great season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

I would love for all the anonymous people on here to post your club would love for you to own up and post your kids teams or just continue on a 91 rant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..

I will agree with this ... the lights on 91 all the time which is fine with me I’m happy but tell us what little Johnnys club is lol quick to call us rage dads and what not but won’t beat any of our teams
In a tourney ... come on people post your clubs represent ya team lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Well thanks for explaining that twice lol.. and I’m pretty sure we weren’t speaking about you since you did say you were an eclipse parent so move on we are speaking for the majority of the people who comment and never say what club they are from so I’ll say this slow for you keep moving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like true long island trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage dad, you have never beat or run through eclipse so settle down. You're not machine , they are the only team that can handle us .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really embarrassing.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really
embarrassing.

I totally agree and I’m trying to be nice but not going to continue to let everyone bash the 91 brand but completely understand things have gotten out of control I will stop with the reply’s and let’s get back to lacrosse and being a community

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

I apologize but you can take it deep my friend ....real deep . I forget about all the perfect individuals such as yourself. But if you’d like I can take you back to 6th grade would be my pleasure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .

Yes another snob comment actually we all get along great it’s pretty good actually just kind of funny how all of you have your panties in a bunch.... continue on

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Lay off the sauce. Way to keep it classy Rage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard