Anonymous #296781 11/18/19 12:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #296782 11/18/19 12:31 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

I would love for all the anonymous people on here to post your club would love for you to own up and post your kids teams or just continue on a 91 rant

TM@BOTC #296784 11/18/19 01:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..

Anonymous #296787 11/18/19 01:53 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..

I will agree with this ... the lights on 91 all the time which is fine with me I’m happy but tell us what little Johnnys club is lol quick to call us rage dads and what not but won’t beat any of our teams
In a tourney ... come on people post your clubs represent ya team lol

TM@BOTC #296789 11/18/19 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.

Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #296790 11/18/19 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.

TM@BOTC #296792 11/18/19 02:45 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Well thanks for explaining that twice lol.. and I’m pretty sure we weren’t speaking about you since you did say you were an eclipse parent so move on we are speaking for the majority of the people who comment and never say what club they are from so I’ll say this slow for you keep moving

TM@BOTC #296795 11/18/19 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like true long island trash

TM@BOTC #296799 11/18/19 04:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........

Anonymous #296802 11/18/19 04:27 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season

Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #296803 11/18/19 04:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage dad, you have never beat or run through eclipse so settle down. You're not machine , they are the only team that can handle us .

Bearded_Kaos #296807 11/18/19 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really embarrassing.

Anonymous #296808 11/18/19 04:59 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really
embarrassing.

I totally agree and I’m trying to be nice but not going to continue to let everyone bash the 91 brand but completely understand things have gotten out of control I will stop with the reply’s and let’s get back to lacrosse and being a community

Bearded_Kaos #296811 11/18/19 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

Anonymous #296812 11/18/19 05:45 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

I apologize but you can take it deep my friend ....real deep . I forget about all the perfect individuals such as yourself. But if you’d like I can take you back to 6th grade would be my pleasure

Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard