BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,890
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 57 of 220 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how one of the craziest coaches who has been red carded several times and fights at almost every game her team plays, should be applauded. She pulled those girls out of her own frustration and not to protect the girls on the team. She thinks her daughter is a superstar who can win every game for her and when it doesnt happen she loses control. The referee told the girls and the coaches of Middle Country that they were not at at all to blame that they were 100% in the right and that the coach of ESM was entirely to blame. All stories have two sides and if any reasonable adult thinks a bunch of parents were yelling directly at children and giving them the choke sign, maybe it's you who need your heads examined. It didn't happen!

I've seen both those coaches in action and you are correct about the ESM coach from what I saw (to a T your description fits), but I also have seen the same from MC coach too, and his own daughter. Perfect match. Surely must have been embarrassing for all those in attendance. Not good. unfortunately there are a few more out there like them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage....please send discussion to SCGYL league. Only a handful of girls from Top Guns, not entire team and discussion is now on both town teams. Does not belong here. All town teams have travel players on them, should we post on YJ, Team Elevate, Beach bums etc. every time we have problem with town team?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Cage....please send discussion to SCGYL league. Only a handful of girls from Top Guns, not entire team and discussion is now on both town teams. Does not belong here. All town teams have travel players on them, should we post on YJ, Team Elevate, Beach bums etc. every time we have problem with town team?
Who are you? Why is BOTC sending this conversation to any league?

You want to bring it to their attention? Come out from behind the shadows, copy the posts, and send it to them in your own name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how one of the craziest coaches who has been red carded several times and fights at almost every game her team plays, should be applauded. She pulled those girls out of her own frustration and not to protect the girls on the team. She thinks her daughter is a superstar who can win every game for her and when it doesnt happen she loses control. The referee told the girls and the coaches of Middle Country that they were not at at all to blame that they were 100% in the right and that the coach of ESM was entirely to blame. All stories have two sides and if any reasonable adult thinks a bunch of parents were yelling directly at children and giving them the choke sign, maybe it's you who need your heads examined. It didn't happen!

I've seen both those coaches in action and you are correct about the ESM coach from what I saw (to a T your description fits), but I also have seen the same from MC coach too, and his own daughter. Perfect match. Surely must have been embarrassing for all those in attendance. Not good. unfortunately there are a few more out there like them.

Not sure if its the same woman but we played what was the esm 6th grade last year and the coach was out of her mind, walked away telling myself I'm glad my daughter doesn't play for a person like that. So a year later that same team I figure would be in 7th 8th grade division, so maybe it is not her, in which case would mean that esm has several years of crazy mom coaches if its not the same person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Who are you? Why is BOTC sending this conversation to any league?

You want to bring it to their attention? Come out from behind the shadows, copy the posts, and send it to them in your own name.

Relax...meant send it to discussion board for suffolk county girls town teams, not to league itself. End topic on this message board. Misworded post. The discussion does not belong on a top guns message board. I am a parent of a player who comes on here to check for updates not to read about town teams, otherwise I would go to that discussion board. I am not hiding behind anything, and didn't think post was so offensive.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same middle country team that had some spoiled kid showing the ref up at shamrock while the coaches were laughing. Probably the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen from a 6 th grader.Sounds like that coach is teaching some great life lessons over there. Win at all costs, show no respect to those in charge, cheat when you can,,Nice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There youth program translates well to the Varsity level. Middle of the pack!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There youth program translates well to the Varsity level. Middle of the pack!

Definitely not middle of pack look at their record and the teams they play. Why do you have to bash the hard working girls who play varsity because of one coach who had nothing to do with the program and some top gun parents?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were obviously not at the game. My daughter plays for ESM and I was very happy with our coaches decision . She does not think her daughter is a superstar just a very hard worker and all the girls are treated with respect and she expects nothing less from an opposing coach and parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please both the ESM and middle country coaches are off the deep end. The ESM coach thinks her kid is the greatest gift to youth lacrosse and the kids dad is obnoxious from the sideline praising evey move his kid makes, even when she makes a mistake he is impressed and let's everyone know it. The middle country coach thinks he is the greatest gift to youth lacrosse and is willing to do whatever it takes to win, problem is the parents of kids on his team obviously know he cheats especially when he brings in outside help to win.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were obviously not at the game. My daughter plays for ESM and I was very happy with our coaches decision . She does not think her daughter is a superstar just a very hard worker and all the girls are treated with respect and she expects nothing less from an opposing coach and parents.

why would the ref tell the middle country players and coaches that it wasnt their fault and that it was esm's coaches fault if she was such an angel. the things she was saying on the sideline were despicable and the ref warned her several times that there was no place for the things she was saying. i'd put it on here but it's inappropriate. all of this done in front of the girls from middle country and her own players. trying to put a halo on her horns is going to be a tough thing to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recently spoke with a YJ parent, who told me that the coaches from the MC 6th grade team (she calls them the TG Psycho daddies) have a strong dislike for the YJ program and anyone who is affiliated with it. The ESM coach who quit the game last Sunday is a YJ parent, so maybe that is why this turned so ugly. From what’s been described in this thread, I think the behavior of both the ESM and MC coaches was terrible and feel they should not be allowed to coach SCGYL lacrosse anymore. My biggest concern is that this is going to boil over at one point and someone’s going to get into a fight. It’s people like this who take the fun out of the game. Its 6th grade girls Lax folks, relax. One more thought. Since the MC coaches like to bring in TG kids from other districts, maybe SCGYL should have the refs check their roster this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what your talking about. ESM is a very weak team that was getting beat pretty bad just like their prior 4 games and the team played until the end and held their heads high. So frustration, I don't think so... how about utter disgust for the MC coaches behavior. Unfortunately I was sitting with the MC parents behind the coaches . The parents were taunting the ESM coach while the MC coach was bullying her and she stood up to him by saying don't encourage your girls to play like boys lacrosse. Never once did the refs speak to either coach. Get your facts straight. Sounds to me your jealous of ESM coach and her daughter.. the "superstar" get your facts straight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, some of these MC kid’s play winter ball with Mt Sinai, so we know what you’re talking about when you mention obnoxious parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it hard to believe that the MC parents were going after the kids of ESM w comments etc. as many of them are good people and I do not think they would tolerate such behavior.That being said the coach is out of control and it seems this coach and team have been called out on this site far too many times by multiple people ,where there is smoke there is fire.I have also witnessed what I would say is a hatred ,for lack of a better term,of YJ by many TG parents and players in this age group. While many YJ parents and players seem to dislike TG I have seen kids from TG in this age group being openly hostile toward YJ .I cannot say some of the animosity is not earned by some YJ parents and parent coaches who also can be obnoxious but the hostility these TG kids seem to have has to be fed into by some of the parents.Parents it's 6th grade lacrosse ,stop acting as if the outcome of these games are going to have some major impact on your kids futures or are a reflection of your coaching ability.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually can not believe for one minute that any of you who speak like this are parents of young girls wonder why our world is so messed up. It is disgusting to think I have to stand on the side lines with these people. You should all take a serios look at why you do this I feel it is for all the wrong reasons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about any of this and what does this have to do with Top Guns?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish people would just leave out the TG or the YJ when they are talking about this stuff. TG and YJ has nothing to do with parents acting like Aholes. I am a TG Parent (that's why I'm on this thread), and I know plenty of good and bad parents on both teams (not to mention other teams). My daughter is a great player, her friends from YJ's are great players. Competition is great and builds character. LAX is a passion for me now. Relax, it's only a game. Make sure your daughters grow up to be happy and healthy.

I know people will turn this post and others negative but I'm not going to reply after this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to complaining about Sunday practices and uniforms please ? Whats wrong with you people!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both programs should be banned from playing in SCGYL to send a message that this type of behavior from both parents and coaches will not be tolerated. These people are an embarrassment to LI girl’s lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to complaining about Sunday practices and uniforms please ? Whats wrong with you people!!
I agree, lets bash PM, CR, SS or BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was responsible for posting the original comment.about that town game. As a parent I thought it my obligation to protect those who are unable to protect themselves. I do not believe this to be a top gun issue but it should be brought to the attention of all that know them. I know these things were said and done. The hurtful laughter and words may not have been intended for the children, but it was said anyway. The girls were about 25 feet away from the parents who made these remarks. There are no excuses for that behavior. We all are responsible to protect children even if they are not our own. I will help any child in need regardless of what team they play for. Hopefully, more parents will do the same. I teach my duaghter to speak up when she sees or hears something that is not right. Instead of yelling back at the parents who said those things, she decided to console her teammates and tell them that they were not babies or quiters. My daughter is a very good lacrosse player but that skill will not be what makes her successful in life. Remember this is town league!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? Will TG finally get new uniforms?? Please say it's so!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't be a better day to practice in my eyes. What was the original reason you didn't want Sunday practice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both programs should be banned from playing in SCGYL to send a message that this type of behavior from both parents and coaches will not be tolerated. These people are an embarrassment to LI girl’s lacrosse.

Good call, punish the girls for the poor behavior of adults.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was responsible for posting the original comment.about that town game. As a parent I thought it my obligation to protect those who are unable to protect themselves. I do not believe this to be a top gun issue but it should be brought to the attention of all that know them. I know these things were said and done. The hurtful laughter and words may not have been intended for the children, but it was said anyway. The girls were about 25 feet away from the parents who made these remarks. There are no excuses for that behavior. We all are responsible to protect children even if they are not our own. I will help any child in need regardless of what team they play for. Hopefully, more parents will do the same. I teach my duaghter to speak up when she sees or hears something that is not right. Instead of yelling back at the parents who said those things, she decided to console her teammates and tell them that they were not babies or quiters. My daughter is a very good lacrosse player but that skill will not be what makes her successful in life. Remember this is town league!!!
Are you the coach? Still not clear on why this was directed to a TG thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not doing any "protecting" by bashing on the Top Guns board. If you are so concerned take your complaint directly to suffolk county girls lacrosse league or middle country lacrosse league. While you're at it you may want to talk to your own coach because it sounds she's just as crazy! Leave it off the boards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did get in touch with SCGL. If you read my post again, you would see that this was directed at the MC 6th grade parents who have children who play for top guns. I also said that I was not bashing the organization. Obviously TG is not responsible for the parents. I feel it necessary to make others aware of the disrespectful conduct toward children. Most of this ESM team does not have any other place to play lacrosse except in town league. Please continue to make excuses for these parents. Every club has them as we all know. They should be embarassed and blame should not be shifted onto others. So if the ESM coach is so terrible, why would that make it right for the parents to say aloud that the girls were losers and quiters? They were wrong and there is no excuse. It is time for you to leave the land of make believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it hard to believe that the MC parents were going after the kids of ESM w comments etc. as many of them are good people and I do not think they would tolerate such behavior.That being said the coach is out of control and it seems this coach and team have been called out on this site far too many times by multiple people ,where there is smoke there is fire.I have also witnessed what I would say is a hatred ,for lack of a better term,of YJ by many TG parents and players in this age group. While many YJ parents and players seem to dislike TG I have seen kids from TG in this age group being openly hostile toward YJ .I cannot say some of the animosity is not earned by some YJ parents and parent coaches who also can be obnoxious but the hostility these TG kids seem to have has to be fed into by some of the parents.Parents it's 6th grade lacrosse ,stop acting as if the outcome of these games are going to have some major impact on your kids futures or are a reflection of your coaching ability.

That's funny, I have always felt the hatred was way more tilted the other way around. My girls play TG, many of their friends play for both clubs and none of them really seemed to be too bothered either way. Most of the hatred seems to exist with the parents and coaches and especially the directors. Another observation is that this hatred exists between YJ and ALL other clubs. I guess that is a part of being a good club on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny, I have always felt the hatred was way more tilted the other way around. My girls play TG, many of their friends play for both clubs and none of them really seemed to be too bothered either way. Most of the hatred seems to exist with the parents and coaches and especially the directors. Another observation is that this hatred exists between YJ and ALL other clubs. I guess that is a part of being a good club on the field.

Actually I have witnessed some of the hatred by the 2019 aged TG players toward YJ , go talk to them it will be obvious. Definately not all of them and most are very nice.The perception that this hatred exists between all other clubs and YJ I have not experienced.My daughters team has played Liberty many times and have seen no animosity , same with steps and many other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did get in touch with SCGL. If you read my post again, you would see that this was directed at the MC 6th grade parents who have children who play for top guns. I also said that I was not bashing the organization. Obviously TG is not responsible for the parents. I feel it necessary to make others aware of the disrespectful conduct toward children. Most of this ESM team does not have any other place to play lacrosse except in town league. Please continue to make excuses for these parents. Every club has them as we all know. They should be embarassed and blame should not be shifted onto others. So if the ESM coach is so terrible, why would that make it right for the parents to say aloud that the girls were losers and quiters? They were wrong and there is no excuse. It is time for you to leave the land of make believe.

Make others "aware" by anonymous posting on a club team discussion board. Real valiant of you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and it did happen. My child is neither a TG or YG - so can't blame it on that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, except for; it didn't happen that way. I hope you did get in touch with SCGL and I also hope you have enough courage to come on here and apologize to MC TG parents when the league tells you it was entirely your coaches fault. I'm quite certain the referee will be contacted and he will clarify who's fault it was just as he did at the conclusion of the game. No parents of any organization were yelling at children calling them quitters and babies. That's ridiculous and just slander because you can get away with it by hiding behind a blanket of anonymity. Things may have been said between a fan and your coach, but certainly not any child.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and it didn't happen, so there... Remember there are always three sides to a story (His, Hers, and the Truth). There are too many people here that post false info to stir the pot. The fact that you post without a name makes your claim useless. Please start a new thread for this topic and continue it elsewhere. It has nothing to do with Top Guns. It was not an event with a Top Gun Team as our first practice is this weekend. This is a SC thing and a parent you claim has a kid on TG. And remember I was there and this never happened (so this post has to be true, because people can't post stuff that isn't true) Ohhhhh and I'm just a bystander, with no kids in LAX, and I have been given past awards for honesty... even though I said "our first practice"... Oooooops

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My dog has fleas, can anybody recommend a good flea dip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about those uniforms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what did SCPAL say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and it didn't happen, so there... Remember there are always three sides to a story (His, Hers, and the Truth). There are too many people here that post false info to stir the pot. The fact that you post without a name makes your claim useless. Please start a new thread for this topic and continue it elsewhere. It has nothing to do with Top Guns. It was not an event with a Top Gun Team as our first practice is this weekend. This is a SC thing and a parent you claim has a kid on TG. And remember I was there and this never happened (so this post has to be true, because people can't post stuff that isn't true) Ohhhhh and I'm just a bystander, with no kids in LAX, and I have been given past awards for honesty... even though I said "our first practice"... Oooooops
What are you five years old? Grow up you moron. You must be a TG parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you five years old? Grow up you moron. You must be a TG parent.

SS missing first practice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What involvement will Shannon be allowed to have with recruiting age teams this year?

Like Reply Quote
Page 57 of 220 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard