Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
US Lacrosse Combine for U15 and U17 ? So many girls did not try out or seem to know about it. U3v2bs

Waste of time!

Yes you are!
Don’t matter if it’s UA, schoolgirls, Brine, USA, Newsday list, FLG list, BOTC list.... people just detest on it. Why can’t people who didn’t make the team or list or didn’t try out, just be happy for the kids that did? Spend more time worrying your own kids, maybe they will benefit from that.

Haha, that’s funny! The best athletes are actually playing their fall sport now. Overtraining lacrosse in August is not going to make little Sally better! Like I said, waste of time

So in conclusion, your little sally didn’t make the cut.

No, Sally is your daughter. Mine is tearing up the soccer field, and will be running circles around your daughter who likes to waste her time playing in made up events in August. Was that you I saw at the All-County dinner with the laxers on your face when my daughter was named All-American and yours was snubbed?

My daughter plays a fall sport but the coach was fine with her missing a few days to tryout for U17. You can do both. You sound like a bitter person.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291822
08/25/19 09:48 PM
08/25/19 09:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

US Lacrosse Combine for U15 and U17 ? So many girls did not try out or seem to know about it. U3v2bs

Waste of time!

Yes you are!
Don’t matter if it’s UA, schoolgirls, Brine, USA, Newsday list, FLG list, BOTC list.... people just detest on it. Why can’t people who didn’t make the team or list or didn’t try out, just be happy for the kids that did? Spend more time worrying your own kids, maybe they will benefit from that.

Haha, that’s funny! The best athletes are actually playing their fall sport now. Overtraining lacrosse in August is not going to make little Sally better! Like I said, waste of time

So in conclusion, your little sally didn’t make the cut.

No, Sally is your daughter. Mine is tearing up the soccer field, and will be running circles around your daughter who likes to waste her time playing in made up events in August. Was that you I saw at the All-County dinner with the laxers on your face when my daughter was named All-American and yours was snubbed?

Sure Sally’s dad, everyone on here believes your B.S.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #291826
08/26/19 06:47 AM
08/26/19 06:47 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sally’s daddy claims his daughter is an All American lacrosse player as well as “tearing it up” on the soccer field. Yet Sally’s daddy needs to come on an anonymous web and trash others. Now does anyone here remotely believe Sally’s fantasy world, created by her lonely daddy? Does it sound logical? Or does Sally’s daddy seem like a bit of a sociopath who makes up an alternate reality for his Sally?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291836
08/26/19 10:25 AM
08/26/19 10:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sally’s daddy claims his daughter is an All American lacrosse player as well as “tearing it up” on the soccer field. Yet Sally’s daddy needs to come on an anonymous web and trash others. Now does anyone here remotely believe Sally’s fantasy world, created by her lonely daddy? Does it sound logical? Or does Sally’s daddy seem like a bit of a sociopath who makes up an alternate reality for his Sally?

agree.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291843
08/26/19 11:36 AM
08/26/19 11:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way was this guys daughter an AA. That said I am unfamiliar with the event he is bashing , is it new , and is there a tryout or is it an application type thing. If its new I would say the jury is still out on if its a decent event . I would also say that they did not promote it that well as no one I have talked with knew anything about it but hopefully it turns out to be another opportunity for players.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291845
08/26/19 12:38 PM
08/26/19 12:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way was this guys daughter an AA. That said I am unfamiliar with the event he is bashing , is it new , and is there a tryout or is it an application type thing. If its new I would say the jury is still out on if its a decent event . I would also say that they did not promote it that well as no one I have talked with knew anything about it but hopefully it turns out to be another opportunity for players.

I would say it doesn't matter what the event is. Why does it matter at all? Parents come on here, post about an All American daughter, killing it in the classroom and basically on top of the world, yet some other girl gets a crumb and it's a "waste of time" and nonsense and a joke. It sounds a whole lot more like sour grapes than pride to me.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291847
08/26/19 01:27 PM
08/26/19 01:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say it doesn't matter what the event is. Why does it matter at all? Parents come on here, post about an All American daughter, killing it in the classroom and basically on top of the world, yet some other girl gets a crumb and it's a "waste of time" and nonsense and a joke. It sounds a whole lot more like sour grapes than pride to me.

Angry much. Poster had some legit questions and your answer is bitterness.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291857
08/26/19 04:21 PM
08/26/19 04:21 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree that US Lacrosse did not do a very good job publicizing it. Also, having the combine after fall sports started was unfortunate. The event itself is certainly something that any kid that makes the team should enjoy. Playing at the Fall Classic with the mens and womens US and Canadian national teams as well as the UVA men and Maryland women will be a great experience. The talent at the girls U17 tryouts was very good. I'm not sure how the other 3 groups were. That said, there definitely were plenty of great U17 eligible players that were not there. But considering who was there, making that team is an accomplishment. Many 2020 girls there that are already committed to top schools and a very good group of 2021s also.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291858
08/26/19 04:38 PM
08/26/19 04:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love see bench warmers dad trying to figure stuff out. Congratulations for making an August money grab. Funny how US Lacrosse promotes multisport athletes, but then holds lame events during fall sport season!

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291859
08/26/19 05:01 PM
08/26/19 05:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love see bench warmers dad trying to figure stuff out. Congratulations for making an August money grab. Funny how US Lacrosse promotes multisport athletes, but then holds lame events during fall sport season!

I’ll take my bench warmer any day over your imaginary All American. But keep your fantasy going whack job. Maybe someone in the anonymous site will congratulate you for her tearing it up. Hahaha, clown.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291860
08/26/19 05:11 PM
08/26/19 05:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sir, there was no legit question as you say, just a shallow person who’s daughter didn’t make an event writing an opinion to minimize others accomplishment. That is true bitterness. The sad part is the imaginary accomplishment of his own child. Everyone knows a parent of an accomplished athlete, they don’t wish I’ll on others, nor do they boast about there own, that is the realm of a shallow small minded person

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291862
08/26/19 06:04 PM
08/26/19 06:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love seeing someone who wasn't there carry on about how lame an event was.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291863
08/26/19 07:35 PM
08/26/19 07:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sir, there was no legit question as you say, just a shallow person who’s daughter didn’t make an event writing an opinion to minimize others accomplishment. That is true bitterness. The sad part is the imaginary accomplishment of his own child. Everyone knows a parent of an accomplished athlete, they don’t wish I’ll on others, nor do they boast about there own, that is the realm of a shallow small minded person

You really are a mental [ChillLaxin] . A poster asks if the event is new and how one gets selected . Maybe they want their kid to tryout or whatever in the future . Your ridiculous response to those questions clearly indicates you are unstable. If anyone has the actual answers to those questions it would be nice to know. Also is there a list of participants anywhere.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291864
08/26/19 07:50 PM
08/26/19 07:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well said.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #291866
08/26/19 08:23 PM
08/26/19 08:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a mental [ChillLaxin] . A poster asks if the event is new and how one gets selected . Maybe they want their kid to tryout or whatever in the future . Your ridiculous response to those questions clearly indicates you are unstable. If anyone has the actual answers to those questions it would be nice to know. Also is there a list of participants anywhere.

All the information is on US. lacrosse website. Google National Development Training Program. The kids invited to the combine are listed there as well as information on the process. Results haven’t been sent out yet so no one knows who made the team.

Reply Quote
Page 378 of 381 1 2 376 377 378 379 380 381
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification