BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 53 of 220 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This TG team definitely didn't belong in 7th grade at WW, YJ 2020 Blue beat them easily.

Was that the same YJ 2020 team that got beat preety easily at Shamrock by a predominantly TG team a couple weeks ago? No one mentioned that .
My point is, these teams haven't even had their first official practice together, who cares how they split up their off season time and who they beat or get beat by right now. These girls are 10, and 11 years old, relax.
Just glad to see they are all playing and getting ready for the summer

Predominantly TG team, your funny , you mean a combined TG YJ team don't you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This TG team definitely didn't belong in 7th grade at WW, YJ 2020 Blue beat them easily.

Was that the same YJ 2020 team that got beat preety easily at Shamrock by a predominantly TG team a couple weeks ago? No one mentioned that .
My point is, these teams haven't even had their first official practice together, who cares how they split up their off season time and who they beat or get beat by right now. These girls are 10, and 11 years old, relax.

The answer is no not even remotely the same team, although results may have been the same ,who knows your daddy TG teams elected to not support the WW tournament.
I think the Daddy TG teams were still embarrassed from the Shamrock Shootout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it was the same coach completely different group of kids.

Please, it was not a COMPLETELY different group of kids. It was 75% blue kids. Yes there were some other kids, but lets be a little honest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it was combine, but predominantly top gun. Like 11 TG girls and 4YJ. What's the point? Not sure about the roster for YJ but someone just posted it was 75% the same team entered in the WW.
Lets keep to facts and remember they are 10 and 11 year old girls , these girls care a lot less than we do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it was combine, but predominantly top gun. Like 11 TG girls and 4YJ. What's the point? Not sure about the roster for YJ but someone just posted it was 75% the same team entered in the WW.
Lets keep to facts and remember they are 10 and 11 year old girls , these girls care a lot less than we do.

You hit it.except the girls don't care at all...I see opposing girls hugging after games. Get real and act older than your 10 yr old.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fine let's keep to the facts. You are obviously a TG parent so maybe you can explain to me, it seems when you have teams with only TG kids they play down in age, when you have any teams with YJ kids they play a year up. You obviously have no problem with that. Let's keep to the facts , TG teams have never won any significant tournament,ever. Your director of TG should be ashamed that he allows TG teams to cheat and play down in age but apparently you and the rest of your TG daddy teams think it's okay to cheat .Please keep the facts coming with the 75 % etc..

Fine let's keep to the facts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This train wreck is great entertainment. Posts from all contributors are appreciated. Keep up the good, or should I say bad work. It's hilarious!! LoL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you TG parents are getting confused between teams and tournaments because every time I see one of your teams they cheat to play down in age. Playing in the 7th grade division at Shamrock with a team that should have been in the 8th grade division and playing at Wounded Warrior with a team that should have been in the 7th grade division. Nice job ,should be so proud of your organization always playing an age group below where you should be. Let's see someone on one of those teams come on here and deny it , won't happen.

Two 2020 teams consisting of almost exclusively TG girls played the Shamrock Shootout 6th grade division . One in a and one in b. both did well and played up a year, and one even played a YJ team. Don't know which teams at Wounded Warrior you refer to.

Let me make it clear for you challenged people. Prior to shamrock many a TG parent made issue with a combined YJ 4-5 grade team playing in the 5th grade division and a combined 4-5-6 grade YJ team playing in the 6th grade division. These teams were placed in these divisions by accident and were moved up 1 year. At Shamrock TG had a team of combined 6-7 graders playing in 7th grade division.At Wounded Warrior TG had a team of what looked like 4-5-6 graders playing in the 6th grade division.Honestly I could not care less if TG wants to have your top 6th grade team play against town 6th grade teams but then do not go onto YJ thread and whine like a bunch of babies if they do the same(which I have never seen them do). By the way you wanted to know what teams Shamrock- Luck of the Irish, WW- TG

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um I don't known what's that means or has to do with this. Just responding to a post that suggested this TG team should've played in7th grade bracket! Easy.

Oh ok."...not"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you TG parents are getting confused between teams and tournaments because every time I see one of your teams they cheat to play down in age. Playing in the 7th grade division at Shamrock with a team that should have been in the 8th grade division and playing at Wounded Warrior with a team that should have been in the 7th grade division. Nice job ,should be so proud of your organization always playing an age group below where you should be. Let's see someone on one of those teams come on here and deny it , won't happen.

Two 2020 teams consisting of almost exclusively TG girls played the Shamrock Shootout 6th grade division . One in a and one in b. both did well and played up a year, and one even played a YJ team. Don't know which teams at Wounded Warrior you refer to.

Let me make it clear for you challenged people. Prior to shamrock many a TG parent made issue with a combined YJ 4-5 grade team playing in the 5th grade division and a combined 4-5-6 grade YJ team playing in the 6th grade division. These teams were placed in these divisions by accident and were moved up 1 year. At Shamrock TG had a team of combined 6-7 graders playing in 7th grade division.At Wounded Warrior TG had a team of what looked like 4-5-6 graders playing in the 6th grade division.Honestly I could not care less if TG wants to have your top 6th grade team play against town 6th grade teams but then do not go onto YJ thread and whine like a bunch of babies if they do the same(which I have never seen them do). By the way you wanted to know what teams Shamrock- Luck of the Irish, WW- TG

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah

Help me out what does the Nah Nah represent ?I dont get it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This train wreck is great entertainment. Posts from all contributors are appreciated. Keep up the good, or should I say bad work. It's hilarious!! LoL

Between YJ and TG, all this squabling is embarassing for both clubs. It seems the younger the team the more parents are likely to come on here and make fools of themselves. You all need to relax, especially since your fighting over makeshift teams playing in dinky mean nothing tournaments out of season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Between YJ and TG, all this squabling is embarassing for both clubs. It seems the younger the team the more parents are likely to come on here and make fools of themselves. You all need to relax, especially since your fighting over makeshift teams playing in dinky mean nothing tournaments out of season.

Seeing the younger grades, this will not get any better. If you witnessed any of the 3rd grade parents at WW or Shamrock, the future is bright for quite a bit more entertainment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent post and observation, I think parents with younger kids especially when that child is their oldest take this stuff way too serious.When you look back on this stuff you realize it really is about the kids having fun, no college coach has ever cared how good a kid was when they were in 4-5-6 grade in any sport.I have seen it on both sides with YJ and TG parents which is one reason my daughter plays for a so called second level travel team even though her older sister played YJ.I was hoping TG would be different from YJ but must say from what I have seen they are not.The animosity I have seen from the girls against their rival club obviously comes from the parents and is not healthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Excellent post and observation, I think parents with younger kids especially when that child is their oldest take this stuff way too serious.When you look back on this stuff you realize it really is about the kids having fun, no college coach has ever cared how good a kid was when they were in 4-5-6 grade in any sport.I have seen it on both sides with YJ and TG parents which is one reason my daughter plays for a so called second level travel team even though her older sister played YJ.I was hoping TG would be different from YJ but must say from what I have seen they are not.The animosity I have seen from the girls against their rival club obviously comes from the parents and is not healthy.

Well said. How wonderful that there are so many wonderful teams to choose from on LI. Please keep in mind not all TG parents are this why as I am sure not all YJ parents are this way. I think this site usually attracts the crazies and is probably only a few that keep posting back on forth to each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MY Daughter Played On TheLuck Of Irish Team At ShamrocK. The Team Had 14 Players. Twelve Were 6Th Grade, One Was Fifth Grade And One Was A 12 Yr Old 7Th Grader Who By Birthdate Is Really More Of A 6Th Grader. She Played Bec She Was Friends With The Girls And She WaS The Same Age As Most.of The Team.. No Matter How You Look At It That Was A 6Th GrAde Travel Team That Properly Played In The 7Th Grade Division. That Team Clearly Played Within The Rules Of The Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MY Daughter Played On TheLuck Of Irish Team At ShamrocK. The Team Had 14 Players. Twelve Were 6Th Grade, One Was Fifth Grade And One Was A 12 Yr Old 7Th Grader Who By Birthdate Is Really More Of A 6Th Grader. She Played Bec She Was Friends With The Girls And She WaS The Same Age As Most.of The Team.. No Matter How You Look At It That Was A 6Th GrAde Travel Team That Properly Played In The 7Th Grade Division. That Team Clearly Played Within The Rules Of The Tournament.

You must be delusional , a teams age is always based on the age of its oldest member , in your case a seventh grader.You sound like a fool ,so who gets to decide how many older players a team can have before its considered too many to play in the younger age group , you? You are openly admitting you placed a travel team in the wrong age group because you feel the rules about age do not apply to your team because the kid is only a few months to old, you are pathetic.Let me guess the 5 th grader on the team is either older than most 6 th graders or as you would see it the age of a 4th grader.Lets make it simple for you TG dads , if you have a travel team with any 7th graders on the team then you should play 8th grade as per the rules you do not get to make up how many older kids you are allowed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be delusional , a teams age is always based on the age of its oldest member , in your case a seventh grader.You sound like a fool ,so who gets to decide how many older players a team can have before its considered too many to play in the younger age group , you? You are openly admitting you placed a travel team in the wrong age group because you feel the rules about age do not apply to your team because the kid is only a few months to old, you are pathetic.Let me guess the 5 th grader on the team is either older than most 6 th graders or as you would see it the age of a 4th grader.Lets make it simple for you TG dads , if you have a travel team with any 7th graders on the team then you should play 8th grade as per the rules you do not get to make up how many older kids you are allowed.

Who cares ! In three months this local fundraiser tournament will be a distant memory. Can we please cry about something else? WAAAAAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are way too hung up on this stuff, it's young girls playing with friends at local for fun tourny. It is crazy how much this stuff bothers you and your reaction here is funny. I can picture you on the sidelines besides yourself on every play and every call. Try to relax and benjoy it, you will live longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]MY Daughter Played On TheLuck Of Irish Team At ShamrocK. The Team Had 14 Players. Twelve Were 6Th Grade, One Was Fifth Grade And One Was A 12 Yr Old 7Th Grader Who By Birthdate Is Really More Of A 6Th Grader. She Played Bec She Was Friends With The Girls And She WaS The Same Age As Most.of The Team.. No Matter How You Look At It That Was A 6Th GrAde Travel Team That Properly Played In The 7Th Grade Division. That Team Clearly Played Within The Rules Of The Tournament. [/quo

You are way too hung up on this stuff, it's young girls playing with friends at local for fun tourny. It is crazy how much this stuff bothers you and your reaction here is funny. I can picture you on the sidelines besides yourself on every play and every call. Try to relax and benjoy it, you will live longer.

Do not know the team in question and i am sure that they are all nice young ladies but for you to accept cheating ,even if its just by a little is shortsighted.In all honesty I could not care less if my daughters team wins or not and very rarely have an issue with referees. That being said cheating and poor sportmanship are pet peaves of mine and I do not think it should be accepted as normal behavior. My guess is you are the type who lie about your kids age to play them against younger kids and then tell everyone how great they are, the funny thing is most people see right thru it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anybody heard anything about the expected turnout at the Long Island 3 Lacrosse Classic being held at Hofstra? How many teams are expected?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topgun parents , you are as embarrasing as the owners..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do it on the field, then you can talk, not one of your topguns teams has done anything. you won nothing. you are getting like the yellowjackets, youll take anybody as long as they have cash. stop already

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Has anybody heard anything about the expected turnout at the Long Island 3 Lacrosse Classic being held at Hofstra? How many teams are expected?
On the discussion thread for this tournament on the Tournaments Forum, we posted the following update as of approximately two weeks back.

BOTC has just received an update on the 2013 inaugural event of this recruiting showcase/tournament.

As of Monday, March 18th, the LacroSSe ClaSSic has 65 teams already booked with capacity down to approximately 10 to 15 more teams. This event figures to be a terrific new showcase and tournament for the Long Island girls lacrosse community and you are highly recommended to act now for registration to avoid being shut out. (Space is still available in the college recruiting age groups.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the pot calling the kettle YELLOW! You Clown. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the pot calling the kettle YELLOW! You Clown. Lol

That is very true the owners dont need TG parents to help them ,they do it all on their own.When refs have to stop the game to wait until a fan is removed and that fan is the head of a youth travel organization I dont think anything else needs to be said.EMBARRASSING.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a yj parent that happens to know the man u r speaking of he is a very intense man I know but everyone on both sides of the field have moments of craziness. All the good he does has to out weigh the bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a yj parent that happens to know the man u r speaking of he is a very intense man I know but everyone on both sides of the field have moments of craziness. All the good he does has to out weigh the bad.

The entire family are intense, it is a trait that makes them so passionate for the sport and competition. It is the very reason shannon went on as one of the best college players ever. Sad part is she was a YJ, all the haters could be celebrating the fact that a former YJ player went on to be one of the most decorated college players. I know many contempary players and families from the yj of yesteryear fully get this, supported her and rooted for her. New breed yj people, most of you are caught up in a TG vs. YJ war put out by your director because someone dared to start a rival club. Do you really need to hate because someone else tells you that you need to? So many of you on here are hellbent on fighting a fight that is not even yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so pathetic ,the guy gets booted from a high school game for acting like an idiot and you attribute it to something positive for him, then try to make it seem as if it's CR fault. You are so blind with the maybe she was too good to be taken on the national team and he was removed from the field because he was too competitive,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so pathetic ,the guy gets booted from a high school game for acting like an idiot and you attribute it to something positive for him, then try to make it seem as if it's CR fault. You are so blind with the maybe she was too good to be taken on the national team and he was removed from the field because he was too competitive,

Hello again predictable poster. Expand your vocabulary past the word "pathetic" will ya. You seem to have so much time to pepper this thread with your "pathetic" posts. Your embarrassing. Can't wait for your " pathetic" response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hello again predictable poster. Expand your vocabulary past the word "pathetic" will ya. You seem to have so much time to pepper this thread with your "pathetic" posts. Your embarrassing. Can't wait for your " pathetic" response.

Talk about predictable ,you cannot defend the actions of your hero so go after the people that point out the fact that he is out of control.The only pathetic thing is you are such a tool( another one of your favorite words) and have your head so far up you know where that you cannot see the truth.Make fun of CR all you want but I have never seen her escorted from a field .Still just brings a smile every time I think about your post of maybe she's too good so the national team did not want her, maybe step away from the doughnuts and onto a treadmill.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No hotel info or practice info on the website despite stating it would be updated 3 mnths ago. Since you're not spending the $$$ on personal uniforms someone must be able to hire a web designer who can actually put information on a page!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about predictable ,you cannot defend the actions of your hero so go after the people that point out the fact that he is out of control.The only pathetic thing is you are such a tool( another one of your favorite words) and have your head so far up you know where that you cannot see the truth.Make fun of CR all you want but I have never seen her escorted from a field .Still just brings a smile every time I think about your post of maybe she's too good so the national team did not want her, maybe step away from the doughnuts and onto a treadmill.

Not a YJ or a TG parent. Both of your threads are like train wrecks that you have to slow down and look at as you drive by. Not sure how long the poster above has been involved with the YJ's, but I remember watching CR get tossed from a game at a tournament. It happens. I do agree though, that most of this venom starts from the top. If SS was a YJ director, you would all be singing her praises.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to justify your cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice Schedules are posted - now what are you people going to whine about?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Posters like you, mainly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you kidding? Did anybody stop to look when the practices are? On sundays. I'm pretty sure about 90 % of the girls from 2020 to 2017 still play on SCGL town teams. This creates nightmare conflicts for every single one of them as they play games on Sunday. This is a huge drop of the ball on TG. Must be the Hofstra commitment. Good for SS, bad for everyone else. Hopefully they recognize this major oversight and fix it. Anyone on the fence between TG and YJ, this is a game changer going into next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you kidding? Did anybody stop to look when the practices are? On sundays. I'm pretty sure about 90 % of the girls from 2020 to 2017 still play on SCGL town teams. This creates nightmare conflicts for every single one of them as they play games on Sunday. This is a huge drop of the ball on TG. Must be the Hofstra commitment. Good for SS, bad for everyone else. Hopefully they recognize this major oversight and fix it. Anyone on the fence between TG and YJ, this is a game changer going into next year.

Hey moron YJ practices on Sundays, have fun on 91 or Suffolk All-Stars although they may practice on Sundays also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to justify your cheating.

Oh Please just because you use one illegal player doesn't make you a cheater I think in the rules it states you can use as many as 3 illegal players before it's actually considered cheating. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you were truly concerned, the right thing to do would be to contact the directors directly. Why post it on a message board?

Like Reply Quote
Page 53 of 220 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard