BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,361
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Uhm.. I think that's incorrect. Syosset Red defeated Northport Tigers 13-12. SYO won by 1 goal.
We are reporting the scores as recorded by the league.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Uhm.. I think that's incorrect. Syosset Red defeated Northport Tigers 13-12. SYO won by 1 goal.
We are reporting the scores as recorded by the league.

The hub mixed up the scores for Syosset 6th grade and 7th grade. Syosset 6th beat Sea Devils 13-10 and Syosset 7th beat Northport Tigers 13-12. The hub reversed the scores for the two different grades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be a good weekend for the 2018 LI travel teams at Shamrock.

Looks like Express, 91 and Team LI are all sending their best teams to the tourny...

Good luck to the boys...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just hope there's some goood lacrosse played and who really cares who beats who. Kids will benefit from great games.
Everyone leave the BS at home and enjoy the day!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed.

But I will say that all the parents I have encountered on these three teams have been great. Not alot of the nonsense that I hear about in other age groups...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great weekend of lacrosse. Express Terps and 91 Orange play in shamrock shootout final. 91 comes out on top. Express Terps also played 91 White in a hard fought game and Express comes out on top. I believe 7-4. 91 has two very strong 2018 teams in the division. Kids had fun and parents were well behaved. Congrats to 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 white 2016/JV division team do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed that most parents were well behaved in the championship game. However, there is always one guy...that shows he is classless. Someone yells nice shot after their kid took a shot and missed, a parent from the other team yelss that was a weak shot. I guess it is to be expected after some of these people were drinking all day out of red cups...

Do you really need to be drinking at a kids lax tourny?

91 orange beat teps 7-4 in the final, terps were 3 and 0 the rest of the day beating team LI , 91 white, and leading edge.

91 orange has one kid that is bigger and better than everyone else on the field, other than him, teams are pretty well matched. Both goilies kept their teams in the game.

All in, it was a very good tourny with some excelleint early season play. Hat's off to 91 for a shamrock championship.

Hopefulyly these two teams will meet again...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, congratulations to Team 91 2018 Orange for winning Shamrock yesterday, beating Express 2018 Terps 7-4 in the Final, after winning their three earlier games - well done, Boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who won town divisions and travel B division ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has 2 or 3 very good dodging midfielders that can shoot well lefty and righty.The offense seems to run through them. Good game by all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if all the 2018 kids for 91 are u13 eligible, I know of at least one key player on the terps with an August bday and would not be eleible. Wonder how these teams handle the us lacrosse rule tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper beat Jesters to win the 2018 B division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper beat Jesters to win the 2018 B division.

Does anyone know if that was the Viper 7/8 team, or their 7 team? Doesn't matter, just wondering which team it was? Was a great game with a couple of A caliber kids on each squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper 7 only. Not the 7/8 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if all the 2018 kids for 91 are u13 eligible, I know of at least one key player on the terps with an August bday and would not be eleible. Wonder how these teams handle the us lacrosse rule tournaments.

August of 1999?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt it - Sept 1 1999

August of 1999?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 91 2018 are u 13 eligible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Team 91 2018 Orange for a very successful weekend down in Maryland, beating the Annapolis Hawks 9-4 on Friday and beating the Crabs yesterday morning at Boy's Latin 9-2. Well done, guys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 91 2018 are u 13 eligible.

that's right - their birthdates are on their website: www.91xtreme.com.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nice job 91!! way to represent LI!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow 91 2018 is tearing it up! Congratulations to the boys. Looks like the best lacrosse is right here on long island!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, but their best, biggest middie is from Westchester. Go figure!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to all the boys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, but their best, biggest middie is from Westchester. Go figure!

So, if they are willing to travel and make practices that's their choice. No one forced them to tryout. If he was on your team sure it wouldn't be a problem. How about the players from Manhattan or other areas not Long Island on select teams. Express Orange has a player not from LI on their team that I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes he is and he comes to play on LI, that should tell people something about all the club teams on LI. We do have lots of great talented players on all the club teams. Nice! No need for our kids to look anywhere else for competition. Imagine if we had a tryout for a top 2018 "true" LI Team?? Open to any and all players that go to school on LI. A "mini" type of UnderArmour game or Empire State game. Maybe a company could sponsor it and we could hold tryouts and play a weekend tournament for a LI charity??Would be nice! But as with everything else I am sure politics would ruin it for the kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2019 Orange also won both their games against Annapolis Hawks and Baltimore Breakers. Scores were similar.

Congratulations to Team 91 2018 Orange for a very successful weekend down in Maryland, beating the Annapolis Hawks 9-4 on Friday and beating the Crabs yesterday morning at Boy's Latin 9-2. Well done, guys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those in the know... What was the competition like at the 2018 level this past weekend (MD tourney?)? Were the teams not as skilled? not as deep? Are those the "elite" teams in Baltimore/Maryland?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were skilled, deep and definitely elite. 91 just played a better game. Kudos, they wore them down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 91 Orange did well too and had a great time while visiting. All in all both teams had a great time and experience watching Terps practice, tour of campus and locker room.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares where he is from. The 2016 Express Barracudas best player is from Bronxville. What does it matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its nice to see us nutty parents ralley together for some LI pride!!

it is better than all the infighting non sence that usually goes on amongst our own clubs...

much better! GO LI Lax!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is much nicer to see the 'adults" behave as such.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its nice to see us nutty parents ralley together for some LI pride!!

it is better than all the infighting non sence that usually goes on amongst our own clubs...

much better! GO LI Lax!!!

nonsense? Depends on your opinion. It is only a select few of fat, loud mouths that ruin it. They are all great kids despite their obnoxious parents. Spend more time with your children and you will reap the rewards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
checkmate is the best team at this age group better than 91 and Express by at least 6 or 7 goals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
checkmate is the best team at this age group better than 91 and Express by at least 6 or 7 goals

outstanding, good thing that has been settled on a forum on BOTC rather then actually waiting until they play each other. having seen 91 once this year, beating express, I find it very hard to believe that any 8th grade team in the country could beat them by that margin, but good for checkmate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never heard of Checkmate. Usually you have to win a tournament or two and beat a really good team or two before beating your chest, but I like your style....aggressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree... how many times has checkmate beaten 91 or Express Orange.. give me a break.... show us, don't tell us....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

outstanding, good thing that has been settled on a forum on BOTC rather then actually waiting until they play each other. having seen 91 once this year, beating express, I find it very hard to believe that any 8th grade team in the country could beat them by that margin, but good for checkmate.

Obviously, a kid. Relax nut job 91 xtreme wacko parent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard