A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Glenelg walks through the states in MD

If they make it out of their region - the rest should be a stroll.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #217719
05/11/17 10:14 AM
05/11/17 10:14 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first round of the MPSSAA playoffs are done. Did anyone hear of any "bracket busters"? Or surprises?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #220065
05/23/17 07:41 PM
05/23/17 07:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that the high school season has almost come to an end, I would like to throw out an option for those senior players that still haven't found a college lacrosse home yet. My daughter plays for Anne Arundel Community College and they had a very good season this year, making it to the national semi-finals. AACC is just a couple of good players away from getting back to the national tournament next season and I know there are quite a few good players in the Annapolis/Baltimore area who are wanting to continue to play college lacrosse while getting a great education at the same time, at a nice low price. AACC has a long history of players who have moved on to 4 year schools, too. Also, AACC's women's lacrosse team is D1 in the NJCAA and has the option of giving an athletic scholarship. Let me say again, I am a parent and am not affiliated with the school or team, officially. But, I do know they are good and can get better with a couple of good players. We all know that there's always the player who changes her mind in the fall or doesn't go back to the college after winter break, wants to stay local or the family has financial limits. AACC is looking for you too. If interested in staying local and playing, getting a great education and spending less money for it is something you may be interested, please go to the AACC Athletics webpage and send the coach a message via the recruit questionnaire.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #257528
02/23/18 12:19 AM
02/23/18 12:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With private school tryouts wrapping up, will anyone knock off McD this year? Will the coaching change have an impact?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257539
02/23/18 08:59 AM
02/23/18 08:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With private school tryouts wrapping up, will anyone knock off McD this year? Will the coaching change have an impact?

Archbishop Spalding will be improved this year. Will they be able to beat McDonough? Probably not, but the scores will be much closer than in the past.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257556
02/23/18 11:08 AM
02/23/18 11:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257636
02/24/18 07:00 PM
02/24/18 07:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

McDonogh not be the same. Nancy Love is the interim coach and the Associate Head of Upper School and Director of Boarding at McDonogh. Earlier this year several McDonogh student/athletes were expelled for rape and sexual assaults inside the McDonogh dorms. I'm surpised she still retained her job.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257643
02/24/18 08:53 PM
02/24/18 08:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

McDonogh not be the same. Nancy Love is the interim coach and the Associate Head of Upper School and Director of Boarding at McDonogh. Earlier this year several McDonogh student/athletes were expelled for rape and sexual assaults inside the McDonogh dorms. I'm surpised she still retained her job.

It was so unnecessary to bring that to this forum. There was no need to go into detail.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257647
02/25/18 12:11 AM
02/25/18 12:11 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

It was so unnecessary to bring that to this forum. There was no need to go into detail.

Yes, it was so well covered up until now.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257648
02/25/18 12:41 AM
02/25/18 12:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Does he any any ties to this?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257664
02/25/18 01:06 PM
02/25/18 01:06 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Ok I agree we should "bottle" up this conversation not fuel the rumors "running" around.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #257667
02/25/18 01:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are any of the private school rosters out yet?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: Anonymous] #257668

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Does he any any ties to this?

No. This was an unrelated incident.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #257674
02/25/18 03:16 PM
02/25/18 03:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

That cant be true. Nothing was ever in paper about that.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School [Re: TommyM] #257697
02/25/18 10:16 PM
02/25/18 10:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of things happen at McDonogh that don’t reach the papers....

Reply Quote
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification