BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 214 of 220 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break! Go back to your YJ thread where there is a real trouble! I wrote the above post, not Andrew. He is cute, and I could see how a young college girl could become smitten! If you are truly worried about Andrew, and not lacrosse, your daughter doesn't belong on TG, See ya, don't let the door hit you.

So you are saying he had a relationship with a young college girl? Isn't he a director and 7 years older than some of these college girls. May show some character flaws that that may be concerning that you seem quick to casually brush aside.

Stop. Just stop. You people are pathetic and need to get off this sight once in a while. There is a great magazine that seems to be right up your ally, it's called the Inquirer. Get your fill of trash there, stop trying to drum it up here. Fake news is simply that and trying to run a smear campaign and make accusations in this manner is disgusting. If you don't like TG, leave. But trying to drag people through the mud for your own entertainment is sick.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
23 lost some big talent this yr why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]23 lost some big talent this yr why?

Stop trolling. Big talent? They didn't lose any starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
23 lost some big talent this yr why?

23 Black lost nobody except two girls that sat on the bench and didn't show up to tryouts because they knew were going to be cut. They did however game a couple nice additions. Thanks for asking!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill and ss coach 3 teams each and that in one age group. There are spread way to thin. And if they were doctors I would say they have no bed side manners. The pro coach they have missed have game because she's playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What type of [lacrosse] hole ands a statement with did your daughter sit on the bench. My kids a goalie played in every game. My opinion means more than another parent who's kid doesn't play as much. That's just stupid. I don't think it's coached that well.my kids team got beat by every md team we played. Got out coached in most.one coach didn't show up because she still plays.bill and ss are spread to thin over the course of a weekend. And no games in the winter is no good. They are good because they get good kids who don't can't make it to yj or the moms and dads don't like y j.yy2r4ag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill and ss coach 3 teams each and that in one age group. There are spread way to thin. And if they were doctors I would say they have no bed side manners. The pro coach they have missed have game because she's playing.

Who is the pro coach? Also, I assume you mean she missed half of the games, not "have games".

I hate to nitpick but your whole post is very poorly written so people are going to roast you. If you had written something positive, maybe not, but since it's negative, be ready (especially by the person whose favorite word is "troll").

Otherwise, I completely agree with you about BS and SS being spread too thin. Could be why a complaint is about them having favorites, they have too many players so they concentrate on their standouts at the expense of the entire team (and the rest of the players).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What type of [lacrosse] hole ands a statement with did your daughter sit on the bench. My kids a goalie played in every game. My opinion means more than another parent who's kid doesn't play as much. That's just stupid. I don't think it's coached that well.my kids team got beat by every md team we played. Got out coached in most.one coach didn't show up because she still plays.bill and ss are spread to thin over the course of a weekend. And no games in the winter is no good. They are good because they get good kids who don't can't make it to yj or the moms and dads don't like y j.yy2r4ag

Nobody would deny YJ is a top organization. Some people have girls that are excellent players but choose not to put them in the toxic environment that the YJ teams have. Its created by over the top parents that create a me first selfish style of play. The coaching staff for TG is spread too thin and I agree not playing in competitive fall tournaments or playing winter lacrosse hurts their development and that's why players leave for YJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What type of [lacrosse] hole ands a statement with did your daughter sit on the bench. My kids a goalie played in every game. My opinion means more than another parent who's kid doesn't play as much. That's just stupid. I don't think it's coached that well.my kids team got beat by every md team we played. Got out coached in most.one coach didn't show up because she still plays.bill and ss are spread to thin over the course of a weekend. And no games in the winter is no good. They are good because they get good kids who don't can't make it to yj or the moms and dads don't like y j.yy2r4ag

I agree with you but don't know who you are replying to. When responding hit the blue "Quote" button at the bottom right of the post.

The common answer here if you aren't saying something positive is along the lines of "your daughter must sit on the bench". TG attracts talent, there are plenty of people who for many reasons YJ isn't an option.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody would deny YJ is a top organization. Some people have girls that are excellent players but choose not to put them in the toxic environment that the YJ teams have. Its created by over the top parents that create a me first selfish style of play. The coaching staff for TG is spread too thin and I agree not playing in competitive fall tournaments or playing winter lacrosse hurts their development and that's why players leave for YJ.[/quote]

People leave the smaller programs and go to TG because TG is more competitive in Maryland. What they fail to realize is TG does not do much in the fall and winter because they encourage girls to do other sports - which I think is the right thinking. This is bad because it does not let them get to know the new players on the rosters. Lineups are set from the previous year - which will be 11 months out from when the coaches saw the girls last - and changes are rarely made. Coaches are not there until a week before the first tournament - and don't really know the new girls either. You will play more on a smaller club. The club will not win as much - if at all, but your daughter will play more and develop. Right about now, all of the parents of daughters who were moved from black to purple are calling BS and many will get moved back to black. That creates rosters more than 24. In the end, money rules. They do not care if your daughter rides the bench. Many good girls ride the bench and it is not their fault, but they will be on a better team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls from 2021 Purple made Black this year. I know of 2 girls that got bumped down and of at least 5 black girls that left TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know so much why asking. ....Hey troll.....nice try

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many girls from 2021 Purple made Black this year. I know of 2 girls that got bumped down and of at least 5 black girls that left TG.

All the top girls stayed. Don't blame girls who didn't get much playing time to try something else. Sometimes a team is just not the right fit for a bunch of reasons. Good luck to all, especially the new purple girls. Work hard and earn your time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder who this could be????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How many girls from 2021 Purple made Black this year. I know of 2 girls that got bumped down and of at least 5 black girls that left TG.

Who?

WI in the house

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How many girls from 2021 Purple made Black this year. I know of 2 girls that got bumped down and of at least 5 black girls that left TG.

Who?

WI in the house

whoop whoop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how girls from 2021 black want to move to purple and play for a real coach. 2021 purple had a great summer playing and having fun doing it. Amazing what a real coach teaching a team game can do for the girls' morale

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, best summer ever playing TG Purple for a real coach!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how girls from 2021 black want to move to purple and play for a real coach. 2021 purple had a great summer playing and having fun doing it. Amazing what a real coach teaching a team game can do for the girls' morale

Funny no one on purple would insult another coach while praising our coach. We did have a wonderful summer though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny no one on purple would insult another coach while praising our coach. We did have a wonderful summer though

Let's discontinue engaging this TG stalker. He is clearly posting and then replying to his own posts and trying to spew his hatred and negativity with lies and insults. It's nonsense and we all know his M.O
It is unfortunate he is unable to move on, like the Black team has done quite nicely without his toxic presence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going to happen to TG when SS gets fired from Hofstra? How many losing seasons will she be allowed to have?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going to happen to TG when SS gets fired from Hofstra? How many losing seasons will she be allowed to have?

How many times are you allowed to post your anonymous opinion before someone finds out who you are and lays you out. Ask with your name and you'll get an answer, Ya POS, just like I thought, you're crawling into your hole right now where you belong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get over this obsession with all things TG, and the imaginary "what if" scenarios. It's getting old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many times are you allowed to post your anonymous opinion before someone finds out who you are and lays you out. Ask with your name and you'll get an answer, Ya POS, just like I thought, you're crawling into your hole right now where you belong.

Yeah okay tuff guy. I personally don't think SS is going to get fired anytime soon but seriously you are calling out a person for posting anonymously while you post anonymously , maybe your afraid you gonna get laid out like the pusscake you are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah okay tuff guy. I personally don't think SS is going to get fired anytime soon but seriously you are calling out a person for posting anonymously while you post anonymously , maybe your afraid you gonna get laid out like the pusscake you are

What team did you switch your daughter to? Don't they have a thread you can post your nonsense on? We are not interested in you, your daughter, or any of your bruised ego opinions. move on... your not needed here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go away mad, just go away. Friendly tip: Stay off the booze before you get on the computer. Nobody cares what you think about SS or your pine riding daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that you West Hampton?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go away mad, just go away. Friendly tip: Stay off the booze before you get on the computer. Nobody cares what you think about SS or your pine riding daughter.

Thanks for the advice now maybe you can give SS some advice on how to drain more money from you bunch of TG losers so she can keep her job. Now go be an internet tuff guy and threaten to lay more people out that you are too afraid of to actually speak with face to face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cat fight....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the advice now maybe you can give SS some advice on how to drain more money from you bunch of TG losers so she can keep her job. Now go be an internet tuff guy and threaten to lay more people out that you are too afraid of to actually speak with face to face.

Wow LI trash at its finest!! You both should be ashamed to carry on like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah cuz no other clubs are banging parents over the head for cash? Get off your soap box. We all pay it because it's what we want for our kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She has only had 2 losing seasons... And only one really bad season (3-13 in 2016). She's not going anywhere unless she chooses to leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me your name, I have no problem telling you what I think of you to your face........exactly what I thought! Remember, you're the one coming on here stirring s***t ! Ya p***y. Now go have a drink to calm yourself self down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most Clubs are very transient on their second and lower teams, Tops Guns has become very transient on the black teams. They attract many malcontents (mixed in with good people) who club hop, and have unrealistic expectations. Those are the ones who get on here with all anger (the ones who are on the team, and the ones who leave), so you have the influx and outflux of some of the worst elements of Long Island lacrosse now flowing through the TG program, making really difficult for the good people who used to make up the majority to want to stay. The program has really lost the feel of a family run, family first organization. I must say it all began to change when end of the season picnics stopped, there seemed a shift in attitude from the family. Very sad that my youngests experience (and my families current) is so much different from my eldest. And please do not tell me to talk to them, because that no longer happens. I am sorry to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most Clubs are very transient on their second and lower teams, Tops Guns has become very transient on the black teams. They attract many malcontents (mixed in with good people) who club hop, and have unrealistic expectations. Those are the ones who get on here with all anger (the ones who are on the team, and the ones who leave), so you have the influx and outflux of some of the worst elements of Long Island lacrosse now flowing through the TG program, making really difficult for the good people who used to make up the majority to want to stay. The program has really lost the feel of a family run, family first organization. I must say it all began to change when end of the season picnics stopped, there seemed a shift in attitude from the family. Very sad that my youngests experience (and my families current) is so much different from my eldest. And please do not tell me to talk to them, because that no longer happens. I am sorry to say.

There used to be an end of the season picnic?! When did it end?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There used to be an end of the season picnic?! When did it end?

Probably about 5-6 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Troll...Your an idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter plays on the 2023 Black team, and I haven't experienced any of this. Most of the same girls have been together now for several few years now. I have seen a few go who were not playing as much, and a few new girls come on from YJ who seem to be happy and stayed. The parents all get along, we never had a picnic, but BS does throw a couple BBQs at invitational scrimmages that we generally have in the spring. From the friends I have on other teams, TG doesn't seem much different from what goes on there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 214 of 220 1 2 212 213 214 215 216 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard