BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,399
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 86 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Landon (MD)
Gonzaga (DC)
St. Stephen's (VA)
Georgetown Prep (MD)
Paul VI (VA)
Madlax Nationals (USA)
Fog City (St. Ignatius, CA)
St. Christopher's (VA)
Hill Academy #1 (Canada)
Hill Academy #2 (Canada)
Malvern Prep (PA)
St. Anne's Belfield (VA)
St. John's (DC)
IMG Academy (FL)

So this is the list of High School teams playing in the team tournament connected to the East coast showcase. They are saying they have two slots open which will be filled by showcase kids from the day before. So please tell me how the colleges will not be showing up to watch these teams play? I think I can handle my public school son getting a Butt kicking by these teams. If he is able to score one goal on Hill Academy that should open at least one college coaches eyes I would think?

No, redneck dad. There are only 5-8 guys who come to the event period. There are much better events that they go to on that weekend. But those who are there are there to watch the IAC and WCAC teams, not a team thrown together of mediocre kids. The guy is watching the kid from Hill Academy, not the random HS kid getting run over.

You know what the best part is when you call me Redneck dad it gets funnier every time. Also you know what amuses me the most. How you can bash a Madlax product or team but once again you never give your club or another event that is better so we can compare to see if you are correct or not. So we know the weekend please list the showcases that are better? I will be waiting for your list and your club so we can see this way better option you are referring to.

Right off the top of my head - Philly Showcase on 11/18. Not even close. My son attended last year as a Freshman and it was very well attended.

You can scroll through the 22 pages of college coaches that attended last year.

https://nxttournaments.com/uploads/files/BPS_to_PFI_Coaches.pdf

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes sir you are correct this Showcase is better then the Madlax Fall showcase. So this showcase has spots for what 100 to 200 kids? How many kids want to attend a showcase this weekend in question. I would say 1000 or more. So I never said the Madlax showcase was the best in the USA. But it does have a large number of college coaches I have been twice and both times it has 4 to 8 not counting the 4 on filed all day at every field. Your pure hate for any thing with Madlax on it is just at work again. So for you to be even anywhere near correct you need to name 4 other showcases this weekend that are better on the EAST coast. I am getting so tired of having to counter punch you every time you go out of your way to slander Madlax just so you feel like a tough guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please just string my stick.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please just string my stick.....

Please just one time put your real name on this site. I will pay you $1000. I would so love to punch you punk As* in the face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the owner give you hand jobs or BJs? They are apparently amazing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the owner of VLC or Blackwolf owner prefer back rubs or soft kisses on the neck from you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Butterfly kisses wishes on wings. Just do not bounce your check MFer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the owner of VLC or Blackwolf owner prefer back rubs or soft kisses on the neck from you?

You are the only person here propping up that maniac. Nobody else is concerned with having to defend their club.

The fake redneck approach is a good technique to mask your identity. Love those photos of yours. Understand you have to defend that owner to keep that cash cow alive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BW owner prefers raping 14 yr. girls and then threatening to kill them. If you don't believe me, read it yourself:

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BW owner prefers raping 14 yr. girls and then threatening to kill them. If you don't believe me, read it yourself: ***.

Can anyone confirm that the BW owner is this same guy in this article? 26 years old with a 15 year old girl at a school. And people really want to talk about the Madlax owner yelling at kids and mean emails? I guess you all do not care because you have boys?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a MadLax Lacrosse discussion page. Why are you asking these questions on this board? Please refer to the BW board....ohh there isn't one. Guess you should ask a parent of a BW player. What is the point of asking a question here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the point? A admitted child molester is the owner of a club that is talked about and plays in the same tournaments as Madlax and you think people would not like to know this? I think the fact that he has been able to ascend to the level he has shows a lot about people and sports. Would you let him be a principle, daycare owner, or anything else involving kids. I am sure the answer is no. His name should be popping up on those predator apps you use when buying a house. And we talk about his club and give it credibility. [lacrosse] I have even told many Dads if BW emails you. You should go play for them its a great club. I have a 14 year old daughter. You think I would want her in the team tent with this guy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When that guy gets the ISP records, finds out who you are and sues you, what are you going to do then?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When that guy gets the ISP records, finds out who you are and sues you, what are you going to do then?

sue for what - posting links to old news articles?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read back I started with can someone confirm this is him. Then I got a answer saying it was him and everyone knew. If you would like to confirm this article is not about the Blackwolf owner I will be glad to take it all back. To be honest I hope this is not him. But if it is they have laws and website that track and inform the public of child predators. Please confirm this to be false. Because if true it is a complete failure on the DMV lacrosse world to not remove him from any place of power with kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you are really angry that Madlax is declining rapidly. We'll see if you strategy of trying to take down other clubs works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you are really angry that Madlax is declining rapidly. We'll see if you strategy of trying to take down other clubs works.

If I was talking about mean emails or zone D you would be correct. But the fact you think me bringing up a child molesters record is about trying to make another club more money is why people hate lacrosse parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just finish stringing my head and take a break from tearing down others.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I was talking about mean emails or zone D you would be correct. But the fact you think me bringing up a child molesters record is about trying to make another club more money is why people hate lacrosse parents.

I don't care about that guy, but you have done plenty of slander in addition to that link. It will be pretty easy for him to get the ISP log once he decides to sue you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just finish stringing my head and take a break from tearing down others.....

Really you want to go with me tearing down others. When we are talking about a child predator. This is a public service announcement. I guess this what happens in the lacrosse world. Rich old white people are the best at pushing all horrible things in the closet .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax slowly disintegrating.

2019 - great team in its final season
2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great
2025 and younger - average

NL and DCE have taken away Maryland. VLC youth getting stronger. Club Blue VA a potential threat. Madlax continues to decline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great

NL and DCE have taken away Maryland. VLC youth getting stronger. Club Blue VA a potential threat. Madlax continues to decline.

Look, I'm not a Madlax apologist. But how can you possibly know this - have you scouted the teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great

Look, I'm not a Madlax apologist. But how can you possibly know this - have you scouted the teams?

I'm not a ML parent either, but I know the 2021 team picked up a group of Club Blue boys that will make the team much better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great

I'm not a ML parent either, but I know the 2021 team picked up a group of Club Blue boys that will make the team much better

Madlax will always get better as the team gets older. The 2020 team that you call avg. could of been called weak 3 years ago. The best part is when you call a Madlax team weak it just tells people they have a chance to make the team and they show up at tryouts when the parent is feeling the pressure of college recruiting. The 2018 and 2019 class have the #1 one overall player in the country and double digit D1 commits. You think they can not get good players with the track record they have? They take the best players and have 3 tryouts a year. Great players will show up. So if you are a 2021 parent just wait a year or two and it will be hard for your kid to get playing time I promise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 team is only as good as #24 (tall middie). Shut him down and the team is average at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great

If Madlax can get by Evergreen in October they will prove they are one of the top teams in N.VA. Until that time we will all have to wait.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 has 40 kids on their Fall roster, unreal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great

Madlax will always get better as the team gets older. The 2020 team that you call avg. could of been called weak 3 years ago. The best part is when you call a Madlax team weak it just tells people they have a chance to make the team and they show up at tryouts when the parent is feeling the pressure of college recruiting. The 2018 and 2019 class have the #1 one overall player in the country and double digit D1 commits. You think they can not get good players with the track record they have? They take the best players and have 3 tryouts a year. Great players will show up. So if you are a 2021 parent just wait a year or two and it will be hard for your kid to get playing time I promise.

Those BJs the Madlax guy gives you for every one of your posts must be the bomb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 has 40 kids on their Fall roster, unreal.

That is two teams. The website even lists that final team assignments will be made in October. I am not sure if that was even a real comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021 team was weak in past years, but that definitely was not true last year. Finished 3rd in HoCo elite division, and did very well against top competition at Adrenaline, NLF and U. Md. tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax relies more and more from out of towners. The 2020 team got better because they have kids from NC playing regularly with them now. The 2021 team relies heavily on a out of town kid. When he's not there, they struggle.

Not surprising given their talent pool in the DMV is shrinking every day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 team is only as good as #24 (tall middie). Shut him down and the team is average at best.

Good luck with that. #24 is bigger, faster, and stronger than most "9th graders." And if he doesn't burn you, #19 will. Two best offensive kids at this age group right now. #48 is probably best defensive kid. The team is stacked from top to bottom. People get so caught up with #24 that they look right past all the other stars on the team. Give them some credit. You don't win all the championships and tourneys they have with just 1 player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax relies more and more from out of towners. The 2020 team got better because they have kids from NC playing regularly with them now. The 2021 team relies heavily on a out of town kid. When he's not there, they struggle.

Not surprising given their talent pool in the DMV is shrinking every day.

What are you talking about? Fall tryouts were packed. Most kids ever. Picked up lots of new talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck with that. #24 is bigger, faster, and stronger than most "9th graders." And if he doesn't burn you, #19 will. Two best offensive kids at this age group right now. #48 is probably best defensive kid. The team is stacked from top to bottom. People get so caught up with #24 that they look right past all the other stars on the team. Give them some credit. You don't win all the championships and tourneys they have with just 1 player.

I've heard from numerous sources that #24 is on age. Even so, he should play up for his own development. Too good to be playing at 2024.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've heard from numerous sources that #24 is on age. Even so, he should play up for his own development. Too good to be playing at 2024.

Not sure what team your son is on, but it's obviously not one of the better teams.

When Long Island comes to town, 24 is an above average player. Nothing more. He lacks speed, quickness and effort. Skills are ok. If he wasn't 8" taller than every other player, he'd be riding the pines.

19 is their player. Best kid on the team. Not even close. Look for him to be locked off and watch the losses to quality teams mount up.

The rest of the team is above average. No standouts.

Just remember, Madlax moms and dads, while you are drinking your Madlax Koolaid, your record against quality Long Island teams is lopsided in the loss column.

Get use to it. Long Island lacrosse has the best youth lacrosse on the planet. It's always been that way. Always will.

There's LI and then everyone else. Too bad LI wanaabees!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what team your son is on, but it's obviously not one of the better teams.

When Long Island comes to town, 24 is an above average player. Nothing more. He lacks speed, quickness and effort. Skills are ok. If he wasn't 8" taller than every other player, he'd be riding the pines.

19 is their player. Best kid on the team. Not even close. Look for him to be locked off and watch the losses to quality teams mount up.

Just remember, Madlax moms and dads, while you are drinking your Madlax Koolaid, your record against quality Long Island teams is lopsided in the loss column.

Get use to it. Long Island lacrosse has the best youth lacrosse on the planet. It's always been that way. Always will.

The most competitive tourney of the summer was arguably NLF Summer Series. The winners for the different ages were Hawks, Crabs, T9-1LI, and Express. 2 for MD and 2 for LI.

Looks pretty even to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2024 is the best team in that grade. Period. The big kid is a match up nightmare. That said, kids will catch up to him by the time he reaches hs. Happens all the time. Other teams will catch up to Madlax. Kids leave because of playing time or get tired of the Madlax owner's BS. Existing players leave because they can play for similar experiences for 2/3 the cost. Some later realize it's not worth compromising their morals to play for a nightmare of an owner. Other kids and teams get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah you must really be from LI dad. Your son 19 is a good player it is cute how you go online and pretend to be from NY to brag about your 6th grade son. Nice try though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The most competitive tourney of the summer was arguably NLF Summer Series. The winners for the different ages were Hawks, Crabs, T9-1LI, and Express. 2 for MD and 2 for LI.

Looks pretty even to me.

We are talking about the 2024 age bracket. Try to stay up!

At that age, the NLF was no where near the most competitive tourney! Obviously your son plays on one of those teams.

News flash! Crabs are absolutely horrendous. Hawks and Express aren't that much better.

The most competitive tourney of the summer, nothing comes close, was the invite-only Elite 8. The best 8 teams in the country.

*** Madlax couldn't even make it to the finals! ***

Typical result when they go against the big boys from LI.

The LI WP won that championship in YOUR backyard!

Just another example of LI domination of the sport!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 6-4 in the finals wasn't exactly domination at Elite 8. But a very very good squad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 74 of 86 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard