BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,977
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!


2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Location: St. Paul The Apostle Church
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not write any of these post but I remember scores of some games especially when the other team parent comes on here year after year and keeps saying they won a game and "can run with them" when the only time they played it was a blow out. I spoke with a couple of friends of mine from Ambush and they know they never beat the Outlaws Select team and claim there is a former Ambush parent who writes these post that are not true on how good Ambush is and who they beat. Calling someone a looser makes us think you are that person. Give it a rest and get over it that your kid got cut from Ambush and they are a very good team with out your kid. Stop with the false post and name calling to start trouble for Ambush. It is getting old.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you that much of a looser that you remember what a score was when these kids were in 7th grade. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is everyone against Igloo Avalanche ? All the big clubs have a second team that is not treated as well as the first team and they all claim to be an A team. None of the posters care about these kids. You are just taking a shot at Igloo. My bet is most of the kids return. Most will not make an an A team and go back. With the exception of Ambush, Igloo had the best second team. Express second team is a mess. No one ever hears about Icon and Legacy second team but they both beat Outlaws Gold who have there own problems. So ranking the second teams of the big organizations Igloo is number two in a list that goes like this:

Ambush
Avalanche
(Both these are A teams)
Icon b
Legacy b
(These two are clear b teams)
Outlaws Gold
(Outlaws Gold a step behind Icon and legacy b)
Express b
(A total mess)


Agreed. Avalanche and Ambush were the only two 2nd teams that could be considered an A team, and are better than many other 1st teams from other programs. The problem is that Avalanche took a huge step backwards this year, and will take another because kids will look to move because of the turmoil. We will see how many will be at the 9D1 tryout on Thursday. Ambush has worked because 2 of the coaches have been there from early on and have had success. They don't have the consistency to be considered up there with Blaze, Black Ice or Express A, but are in the mix with Outlaws Select and Legacy, as they have beaten both. Avalanche had issues playing Recon and Outlaws B, so it is questionable whether they could be considered an A team anymore. Maybe the new coach will help. Good competition is always a good thing, and we should look for all of these teams to do better.



Dude...enough! Are you the same guy who wrote this and was corrected by someone else a couple of months ago? Ambush got smoked the last and only time they played Outlaws Select, which was almost 2 years ago. I think the score was 12-2 or something like that. The team you guys beat in the spring was team called mixed nuts. It had a hand full of select, some gold and some black team players.


Dude, Ambush plays even with Outlaws whenever they play. That one game was during football season, and half the Ambush team wasn't there. They got smoked by Avalanche that day too. They have played each other several times and the score goes back and forth. The last time they played was when Outlaws was playing as mixed nuts, but had to pull up Gold kids to field a team, so that one doesn't count. Ambushed smoked them that time.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to Turtles yesterday?

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were the Avalanche tryouts? Numbers?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How were the Avalanche tryouts? Numbers?

8/16 is the supplemental. The last tryout was during National Lacrosse week, so I can't imagine that it would have been great.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to be the former Ambush parent starting trouble. You are not in reality and the facts are far off from the truth. The mixed nuts game in the Spring had a final score of 6-5 and the mixed nuts (who had only three Outlaws select staters) where winning most of the game. Last minute calapse with a team of 14 kids including two goalies gave Ambush the win. That is not getting smoked as you say. You probably were not even at that game. Again the only time these two teams played the outlaws were up by 10 with five minutes left when the game was called because of Ambush was taking runs at kids and swinging sticks. That is why everyone remembers the game and score so well. That dirty play does not happen every game. So the game is in everyone's memory. One more thing. Ambush will never play the Outlaws Select team because they play in different tournaments. The outlaws play in 8 tournaments that comes with the team tuition. Those are high level tournaments with no equal play time. There are Extra tournaments that has equal play time and filler players from other clubs. The turnout is usually 15 kids from outlaws different teams. Those mixed nuts teams would get beat by Outlaws Select 20-0. So enjoy your 6-5 win over a equal play time mixed nuts team. It means nothing. Having said that I do think Ambush is an A team and can beat any team out there. So if you are the former Ambush parent posting false wins stop. It is not working. Everyone knows who Ambush is and who they can and can't run with. We don't need to hear it anymore.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is everyone against Igloo Avalanche ? All the big clubs have a second team that is not treated as well as the first team and they all claim to be an A team. None of the posters care about these kids. You are just taking a shot at Igloo. My bet is most of the kids return. Most will not make an an A team and go back. With the exception of Ambush, Igloo had the best second team. Express second team is a mess. No one ever hears about Icon and Legacy second team but they both beat Outlaws Gold who have there own problems. So ranking the second teams of the big organizations Igloo is number two in a list that goes like this:

Ambush
Avalanche
(Both these are A teams)
Icon b
Legacy b
(These two are clear b teams)
Outlaws Gold
(Outlaws Gold a step behind Icon and legacy b)
Express b
(A total mess)


Agreed. Avalanche and Ambush were the only two 2nd teams that could be considered an A team, and are better than many other 1st teams from other programs. The problem is that Avalanche took a huge step backwards this year, and will take another because kids will look to move because of the turmoil. We will see how many will be at the 9D1 tryout on Thursday. Ambush has worked because 2 of the coaches have been there from early on and have had success. They don't have the consistency to be considered up there with Blaze, Black Ice or Express A, but are in the mix with Outlaws Select and Legacy, as they have beaten both. Avalanche had issues playing Recon and Outlaws B, so it is questionable whether they could be considered an A team anymore. Maybe the new coach will help. Good competition is always a good thing, and we should look for all of these teams to do better.



Dude...enough! Are you the same guy who wrote this and was corrected by someone else a couple of months ago? Ambush got smoked the last and only time they played Outlaws Select, which was almost 2 years ago. I think the score was 12-2 or something like that. The team you guys beat in the spring was team called mixed nuts. It had a hand full of select, some gold and some black team players.


Dude, Ambush plays even with Outlaws whenever they play. That one game was during football season, and half the Ambush team wasn't there. They got smoked by Avalanche that day too. They have played each other several times and the score goes back and forth. The last time they played was when Outlaws was playing as mixed nuts, but had to pull up Gold kids to field a team, so that one doesn't count. Ambushed smoked them that time.


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny but the Real Mixed Nutz team would have "smoked" both of those teams , That's not the real Nutz team which consist of 91 blaze , Express , Igloo kids combined.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you outlaw people are really angry. Maybe counseling is in order.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would be angry too. It is like saying at the Warrior tournament a team called Sentry beat Black Ice 5-1 and keep posting it over and over again. For those who don't know Sentry just beat Avalanche who was playing with a few black ice kids some of which were starters. I can see how they are getting frustrated having to keep on reading that the team lost when they in fact did not.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Man you outlaw people are really angry. Maybe counseling is in order.




BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]How were the Avalanche tryouts? Numbers?

8/16 is the supplemental. The last tryout was during National Lacrosse week, so I can't imagine that it would have been great. [/quot

update the interest so far for the Avalanche team has been greater then expected to this point should be a nice turnout at tryouts.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I must say that Ambush certainly gets a lot of press for a second team!

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Outlaws Gold beat that Sentry team.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At YounGuns Vallley Select beat Ambush and than Lost to that Same Sentry team 7-2. Outlaws Gold lost to IconB. Titans beat outlaws Gold and Recon who gave Avalanche a tough time. What does all this mean? Going back to the original post that started this by Ranking big club B teams the answer is what it should be. All the big clubs second teams which are the Outlaws Gold, titans, Icon b team, Ambush and Avalanche are all about the same talent and otherwise equal. So if your kid is looking for a good solid B team from a big club they are all about the same. Just keep away from express B who is a mess.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
And Outlaws Gold beat that Sentry team.


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares every year that Sentry team comes to long island they send out thousands of emails looking for players that's not a team. So enough with this whole thing

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No post I saw down graded any big club B team. Of course those kids can play in college. The discussion was which are the best second teams of the big clubs. The results are clear they are all the same. If your kid made multiple big club second teams pick one based on location, number of practices. Coaching and tournaments entered etc. The one thing that does not matter is talent because all the second teams have the same talent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No post I saw down graded any big club B team. Of course those kids can play in college. The discussion was which are the best second teams of the big clubs. The results are clear they are all the same. If your kid made multiple big club second teams pick one based on location, number of practices. Coaching and tournaments entered etc. The one thing that does not matter is talent because all the second teams have the same talent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!



Agreed and this is why Avalanche looks so appealing Igloo has a set practice schedule there own fields and a great coach see you on the 16th. Pdvvmz

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No post I saw down graded any big club B team. Of course those kids can play in college. The discussion was which are the best second teams of the big clubs. The results are clear they are all the same. If your kid made multiple big club second teams pick one based on location, number of practices. Coaching and tournaments entered etc. The one thing that does not matter is talent because all the second teams have the same talent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!



Fair enough, but here's where I disagree - the statement that "none of these second teams play in good tournaments" is my issue. The inference is that these teams play in "bad" tournaments. The sooner that the lacrosse community can embrace the fact that a club/team/player not being among the elite is not tantamount to being the dredges of the sport, the better it will be for all. Tournaments that are geared for the teams that are the next tier below the elite teams - let's call the the elite teams AA - are still very good lacrosse, and these tournaments/clubs/teams/players would all rightfully be called A. Yet, the lacrosse community basically wants to treat any teams below the elite, plus maybe one or two more, as B. That is not a logical categorization of talent, and hampers the sport and it's growth. Youth minor hockey would be better model for lacrosse, which, for travel/club lacrosse, would best largely mimic the AAA, AA, and A levels. But the bottom lines is that, like with youth hockey, and particularly in a locale like LI or MD (and soon, many other locales), you would not see such a small number of teams at AAA. I get it - the elite teams like their little 'private 'club', and they don't want anyone else intruding on it, but that doesn't make it right. The fact is that under the current lax 'system', their 'private club' is really the AA designation, not the A designation, so they really shouldn't be so against more teams being appropriately designated A. And, FTR, this has zero to do with an "everyone deserves a trophy" mentality; it has everything to do with how to organize/govern a large scale youth sport so that everyone gets the most out of it. To get back to the specific earlier point about tournaments, with a proper categorization, tournaments as whole, as well as divisions within, would be better serving the teams that participate.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No post I saw down graded any big club B team. Of course those kids can play in college. The discussion was which are the best second teams of the big clubs. The results are clear they are all the same. If your kid made multiple big club second teams pick one based on location, number of practices. Coaching and tournaments entered etc. The one thing that does not matter is talent because all the second teams have the same talent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!



Agreed and this is why Avalanche looks so appealing Igloo has a set practice schedule there own fields and a great coach see you on the 16th. Pdvvmz



I can think of other teams that offer a set practice schedule, have basically unfettered access to a fieldturf field, and will cost about 50% of what Igloo charges. We can argue about whether the Avalanche coach is still great and/or right for these aged kids . . .

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No post I saw down graded any big club B team. Of course those kids can play in college. The discussion was which are the best second teams of the big clubs. The results are clear they are all the same. If your kid made multiple big club second teams pick one based on location, number of practices. Coaching and tournaments entered etc. The one thing that does not matter is talent because all the second teams have the same talent.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That stuff happens all the time. It is very hard to compare by score but that is all we have. The bottom line is none of these second teams play in good tournaments because they would get beat by a lot and people will leave. The coaches and directors know what they are doing when they place these teams in lesser tournaments. It does result in parents thinking the team is better than they are and that is what the directors want so kids return and the have a sales pitch to get new players. Based on all the talk here and the tournaments these teams enter no one can say any of these second big club teams are any better than the next. So no reason to leave Icon B team for Ambush or Ambush to leave for another team or any other player thinking to change to any other second team. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Sentry team apparently had a bunch of Maryland kids guest playing with them. Not criticizing, just hard to compare.



There are plenty of players on both the B teams of the larger programs as well as the A teams of the programs right below those that will all go on to play very high levels of lacrosse. The continued dismissive attitude about anyone who is not a 'blue chip' lacrosse player is arrogant and dumb. The same can be said of the teams/clubs in general that are the just below the top teams. Enough already! Of the boys that go on to play college lacrosse, at D1, 2 or 3, they represent the top ~13% of lacrosse players in the country!



Agreed and this is why Avalanche looks so appealing Igloo has a set practice schedule there own fields and a great coach see you on the 16th. Pdvvmz



I can think of other teams that offer a set practice schedule, have basically unfettered access to a fieldturf field, and will cost about 50% of what Igloo charges. We can argue about whether the Avalanche coach is still great and/or right for these aged kids . . .


Could you please name one in Nassau...thks cause not sure many are as organized but if you can help I would appreciate it...thks

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have checked several other organizations websites and none seem to lay out the schedule as igloo does . That is important to me I have 3 other kids

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have checked several other organizations websites and none seem to lay out the schedule as igloo does . That is important to me I have 3 other kids


Most clubs do not post their schedules for practice on their sites - I wouldn't go by that. Lots of orgs use other sites (EG, SI Play) that you have to log in to see info about your team. At the end of the day, you will have to contact programs about their practice schedules, and even within one org, you may find that different grade teams are more or less formal about that than others.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have checked several other organizations websites and none seem to lay out the schedule as igloo does . That is important to me I have 3 other kids


How strong a player is your son, and what position does he play? Where in Nassau are you? Are you looking to have all 4 of your boys in the same org? I might have an option for you depending upon your answers.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I have checked several other organizations websites and none seem to lay out the schedule as igloo does . That is important to me I have 3 other kids


How strong a player is your son, and what position does he play? Where in Nassau are you? Are you looking to have all 4 of your boys in the same org? I might have an option for you depending upon your answers.


IGLOO Avalanche is the way to go have nothing to loss by going to tryout

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 9
The interest in Igloo Avalanche team has been Great Thank You to ALL who have reached out already. If you have any question feel free to email us at avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo n AA r really trying to sell a pile of crap. This is great

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo n AA r really trying to sell a pile of crap. This is great


You sound silly ..... your right its gonna be great !!!!!

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound silly ..... your right its gonna be great !!!!!

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound silly ..... your right its gonna be great !!!!!


Any topics other than Avalanche or Ambush? If not, please shut this thread down. Gonna be a long year.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound silly ..... your right its gonna be great !!!!!


Any topics other than Avalanche or Ambush? If not, please shut this thread down. Gonna be a long year.


Tide 2.0 is the way to go.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could you please name one in Nassau...thks cause not sure many are as organized but if you can help I would appreciate it...thks[/quote]

I think that Recon is a great option. Good coaches and a great value. They go to really good tournaments and play against good teams. They are a true B team that competes.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Could you please name one in Nassau...thks cause not sure many are as organized but if you can help I would appreciate it...thks


I think that Recon is a great option. Good coaches and a great value. They go to really good tournaments and play against good teams. They are a true B team that competes. [/quote]

Teams should be designated AA, A, and B - Recon would be considered a weaker A team under this system.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did calls go out ?

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRYOUTS THIS WEDNESDAY

For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!


2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Location: St. Paul The Apostle Church
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head


Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avalanche best players have left and have paid deposits with other teams. The few that are coming back did not make the top 7 or 8 teams. It will be very interesting to see how good this team is given that people always claim that if all the best Long Island kids who got cut from the top 8 teams got together and all went to one team they would form a top team. This is what Avalanche will be. Mostly kids who did not make any good teams. My bet is they will be a decent team but not a top 10.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
TRYOUTS THIS WEDNESDAY

For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!


2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Location: St. Paul The Apostle Church
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head



Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Avalanche best players have left and have paid deposits with other teams. The few that are coming back did not make the top 7 or 8 teams. It will be very interesting to see how good this team is given that people always claim that if all the best Long Island kids who got cut from the top 8 teams got together and all went to one team they would form a top team. This is what Avalanche will be. Mostly kids who did not make any good teams. My bet is they will be a decent team but not a top 10.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
TRYOUTS THIS WEDNESDAY

For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!


2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Location: St. Paul The Apostle Church
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head




If your son wants to learn how to become a better lacrosse player and a better man plus be on a good team Avalanche is the way to go . Jack has the nack for taking a bunch of good players and making into great teams . Not saying Avalanche will be a great team but they will be competitive and some where in top 10 with Jack coaching . At Tech he took all that nobody wanted and turned into great teams matter of fact 4 national championship teams along with many other great years.

Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son wants to learn how to become a better lacrosse player and a better man plus be on a good team Avalanche is the way to go . Jack has the nack for taking a bunch of good players and making into great teams . Not saying Avalanche will be a great team but they will be competitive and some where in top 10 with Jack coaching . At Tech he took all that nobody wanted and turned into great teams matter of fact 4 national championship teams along with many other great years.
Originally Posted by Anonymous


TRYOUTS THIS WEDNESDAY Aug 16th

For more info or any questions email: Avalancheteam2021@gmail.com

JACK KALEY to Coach 2021 Igloo Avalanche Team 
(Four Time NCAA D2 Championship Coach & Four Time National Coach of the Year)
2021 Igloo Avalanche Head Coach!!!


2021 Igloo Avalanche Team FREE tryout:
Date: August 16th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Location: St. Paul The Apostle Church
2534 Cedar Swamp Rd., Glen Head


Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4