BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 144 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, My Wife is hot and we are on a Blue team... What gives.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunate but true, one of the directors had a nice long chat with us about the finances of a few parents, along with which mothers he found attractive. FYI those kids made the A team.

my finances are my own business and my kid is not a very good player but my wife is pretty attractive and my kid made the team, had a big scrap with my wife last night about what she might have done to get my kid on the team....seeing a lawyer today, thanks for the heads up

lol!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunate but true, one of the directors had a nice long chat with us about the finances of a few parents, along with which mothers he found attractive. FYI those kids made the A team.

my finances are my own business and my kid is not a very good player but my wife is pretty attractive and my kid made the team, had a big scrap with my wife last night about what she might have done to get my kid on the team....seeing a lawyer today, thanks for the heads up

Now thats funny stuff:) laugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brings a whole new meaning to Directors couch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, My Wife is hot and we are on a Blue team... What gives.

I will be private coaching any Moms who wish their kids to be on the A team. We will cover everything necessary to master the all-important directors meeting. Practices will be held M, W, F with reasonable rates. Lololol.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so here's a question with Express now hosting a tournament will team 91 participate or be out of town that weekend even though at 1,500 bucks its pretty steep .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any one really care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that Tri-State weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that Tri-State weekend?

TriState Usually is about that time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so here's a question with Express now hosting a tournament will team 91 participate or be out of town that weekend even though at 1,500 bucks its pretty steep .

You mean like last years Express tournament that was cancelled?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they running a summer tournament ? What is it called and what is the date ? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Express is not doing Tri-State anymore?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE 7/6 and 7/7
Tri State 7/12 - 7/14

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Everyone who is chasing the Holy Grail! Please read this article and relax!

http://laxmagazine.com/genrel/10251...things_every_lacrosse_parent_should_know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job Express Directors at giving kudo's to the boys who played in a fall tourney. How about communicating to the rest of the teams/players - would love to meet the team and the coachs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job Express Directors at giving kudo's to the boys who played in a fall tourney. How about communicating to the rest of the teams/players - would love to meet the team and the coachs!

News flash. Thanks very much for your donationin supporting the chosen ones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not on Orange you are really not part of Express. Plain and simple. You are an after thought

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you didn't miss much today anyhow , the 4th and 5th grade express were not at their best against the main competition.
Should have followed the few who made a smart choice .

If your not on Orange you are really not part of Express. Plain and simple. You are an after thought

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at there best they got beat up on by town teams . Express should be ashamed of themselves how something so good has gone so wrong$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
results for skull and bones tournament posted any where?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at there best they got beat up on by town teams . Express should be ashamed of themselves how something so good has gone so wrong$$$$$$$$

There were a number of Express teams playing which ones lost and to who?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well like to chime in on this one , but my sons express 4th grade was humiliated buy west islip and from what it looked like a 91 team who ran high score up and never stopped until final whistle and nevermind our last game !, just wasnt a great day for these boys, and certainly the club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush crushed the almighty orange !
Gotta love it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love it !

Wow this is 4th grade? You people need to get a grip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade!

Gotta love it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone realize that directors at Express are the main reason for all this hostility . they created this elite lacrosse program that was blowing people out for years. as a result other teams are looking to blow them out every chance they get.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade !!!! TERRIBLE TAKING PEOPLES MONEY LIKE THAT $$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone realize that directors at Express are the main reason for all this hostility . they created this elite lacrosse program that was blowing people out for years. as a result other teams are looking to blow them out every chance they get.

This's is funny. Why don't you tell us what long island teams compete with express from eighth grade up. Who cares about 4th thru 7th grade. These are years to improve and put your son in the right situation to excell in high school. Gloat on your wins at this age. I"ll be waiting for your post's three years from now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This's is funny. Why don't you tell us what long island teams compete with express from eighth grade up. Who cares about 4th thru 7th grade. These are years to improve and put your son in the right situation to excell in high school. Gloat on your wins at this age. I"ll be waiting for your post's three years from now

Reason those older teams are better is because Express was the only choice a few years back. Now that there are other teams or choices the talent pool is catching up. I think you will see that the younger teams that are beating kids of the same age now will beat them later. Talent is talent. If a kid has it he has it. Plain and simple sorry Johnny who works hard but doesnt have the athletic talent are stories for the movies like Rudy. One of my all time favorites by the way.This happens once in a lifetime thats why they make movies out of those stories. Yes the older Express teams are good thats because they were the team beating everyone in 4th and 5th grade and have been playing together since then. Times are changing. Its funny when people say its only 5th grade but with all these kids specializing a 5th graders talent level is that of and 8th grader 10-15 years ago. The kids stick skills and game savy of today are well beyond their years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The skill of your program at the older age group is not any differ then most the 4th and 5th graders at the present time , the only difference is the size !! plain and simple. times have changed since. express is no longer the only show in town , 91 has surpassed your talent level at the younger age group and will be above and beyond when they reach the older age group of your caliber. like anything else all great things come to a end , one chapter closes another opens. For those haters from express who cant get over kids making a switch to a better program , be careful how big your mouth opens , because the day you make that smart decision to come over , it will bite you right in the [lacrosse] !
You know who you are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reason those older teams are better is because Express was the only choice a few years back. Now that there are other teams or choices the talent pool is catching up. I think you will see that the younger teams that are beating kids of the same age now will beat them later. Talent is talent. If a kid has it he has it. Plain and simple sorry Johnny who works hard but doesnt have the athletic talent are stories for the movies like Rudy. One of my all time favorites by the way.This happens once in a lifetime thats why they make movies out of those stories. Yes the older Express teams are good thats because they were the team beating everyone in 4th and 5th grade and have been playing together since then. Times are changing. Its funny when people say its only 5th grade but with all these kids specializing a 5th graders talent level is that of and 8th grader 10-15 years ago. The kids stick skills and game savy of today are well beyond their years.

Once puberty comes all bets are off. Then put catholic school in the mix express will still thrive. No program with the exception of the crabs gets more kids looked at as express. Look at the 2016 team a little over a year ago they were terrible now mile c puts a team together at 2017 believe me express will always get the best players when it counts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade!

Gotta love it !

Did they play in the championship game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"because they were the team beating everyone in 4th and 5th grade and have been playing together since then."

This statement is absolutely inaccurate with respect to the 2014 and 2015 Express teams. Those teams did not come together until the 7th or 8th grade. For the record, the 2014 team has 14 players committed to Div 1 schools. The 2015 Express Orange team just won the U15 national championship and is easily one of the top 3 or 4 2015 teams in the US. You really don't know what you are talking about. Nevertheless, enjoy your son's 5th grade team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
They got blown away this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"because they were the team beating everyone in 4th and 5th grade and have been playing together since then."

This statement is absolutely inaccurate with respect to the 2014 and 2015 Express teams. Those teams did not come together until the 7th or 8th grade. For the record, the 2014 team has 14 players committed to Div 1 schools. The 2015 Express Orange team just won the U15 national championship and is easily one of the top 3 or 4 2015 teams in the US. You really don't know what you are talking about. Nevertheless, enjoy your son's 5th grade team.

This is what will happen. If the superstars of today's 5th grade are still the superstars in 8th grade they will be individually "invited" to play as a "temporary" team in a tournament after the regular summer circuit is finished. The kids and the parents will feel flattered about being invited to this "all star" team, the hard sell about recruiting will be made and presto - you have the new 9th grade Express Orange. Happens every year now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really need to look at things in an unbiased way. How long has Express been around. That's one of the main reasons they are as successful as they are. In regards to National title I am running an all world tournament at Disney whoever wins will be the all world team. I won't have any true play in tournaments so first cone first serve. No disrespect to the quality of team that the 2015 team is. They are a great team but what was the governing body that decided this national champion? Did all the best teams really play in the tournament? Come on guy! You buying that cool aide they selling at a $2400 a glass. I gotta bridge for sale too.

Now to the other guy who is talking about The Turtles 2016 as if they were an Express team. Wake up. Get your facts straight. Turtles are an Express team as much as Mark Sanchez is going to lead the Jets to the super bowl this year. Directors might be paying them to say their affiliated. It's a joke for those who read things only in a literal sense. Do you know how Turtles were formed, why, and by who? I do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well like to chime in on this one , but my sons express 4th grade was humiliated buy west islip and from what it looked like a 91 team who ran high score up and never stopped until final whistle and nevermind our last game !, just wasnt a great day for these boys, and certainly the club.

Isn't the 2021 Express coach a West Islip guy with 4-5 WI kids on the Express team? How did that work out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really need to look at things in an unbiased way. How long has Express been around. That's one of the main reasons they are as successful as they are. In regards to National title I am running an all world tournament at Disney whoever wins will be the all world team. I won't have any true play in tournaments so first cone first serve. No disrespect to the quality of team that the 2015 team is. They are a great team but what was the governing body that decided this national champion? Did all the best teams really play in the tournament? Come on guy! You buying that cool aide they selling at a $2400 a glass. I gotta bridge for sale too.

Now to the other guy who is talking about The Turtles 2016 as if they were an Express team. Wake up. Get your facts straight. Turtles are an Express team as much as Mark Sanchez is going to lead the Jets to the super bowl this year. Directors might be paying them to say their affiliated. It's a joke for those who read things only in a literal sense. Do you know how Turtles were formed, why, and by who? I do.

Mr Turtle expert, do tell us all how the turtles were started and by who! One more thing to u Mr Turtle expert, they are NOT a 2016 team, they are a 2017 team! But you are they expert.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I forgot...Where on the turtle uniform is the Express logo or the name.....oh yea NO Where.....Express and Lax Unlim are in a business relationship, each using the other...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is what will happen. If the superstars of today's 5th grade are still the superstars in 8th grade they will be individually "invited" to play as a "temporary" team in a tournament after the regular summer circuit is finished. The kids and the parents will feel flattered about being invited to this "all star" team, the hard sell about recruiting will be made and presto - you have the new 9th grade Express Orange. Happens every year now.

Again, in the past these "superstars" wanted to play for the Express because there wasnt much else around. This years "temporary" team was put together and ALOT of "superstars" stayed where they were! There are other great options out there. Things change...Only time will tell

Like Reply Quote
Page 41 of 144 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard