BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,925
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 214 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The relentlessness of which you insist on broadcasting what an *ss you are is almost as astonishing as the depth of your idiocy. Keep up the good work, the lifeless horse you are beating is really resonating. Hence why you have to continually repost your inane drivel.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to WI this year ????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Florida Shoplifting Criminal Penalties
Shoplifting property with a total combined value of more than $300 and less than $20,000; or if the item taken is a firearm or certain other items. Third degree grand theft (third degree felony).

So if what the girls stole was > $300, and I believe I read above it was valued at $600, then yes, it was a felony.

They are juveniles, get over it middle aged men! Juveniles are treated differently in the CRJ system, for a reason, so bad choices don't chase them for life. Let's be real here okay hypocrites, if these girls were on a LOSING lacrosse team, that was not beating your daughter's team, none of you would care. Now, if these girls are suspended or better yet kicked off the team, your little princess may have a chance to win something. That is the TRUTH, again, you hold children to a higher standard than yourself, you pathetic losers.

Get over it?? Thats the problem with parents today. There is much more to life than girls lacrosse. How about morals, class or just plain doing the right thing. 15-17 year olds know btwn right and wrong and if they don't, their parents did a horrible job raising them. BTW 16 & 17 yr olds are not juveniles!

Yes in the eyes of the law they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The relentlessness of which you insist on broadcasting what an *ss you are is almost as astonishing as the depth of your idiocy. Keep up the good work, the lifeless horse you are beating is really resonating. Hence why you have to continually repost your inane drivel.

To what and whom are you replying?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shoplifting property with a total combined value of more than $300 and less than $20,000; or if the item taken is a firearm or certain other items. Third degree grand theft (third degree felony).

So if what the girls stole was > $300, and I believe I read above it was valued at $600, then yes, it was a felony.

They are juveniles, get over it middle aged men! Juveniles are treated differently in the CRJ system, for a reason, so bad choices don't chase them for life. Let's be real here okay hypocrites, if these girls were on a LOSING lacrosse team, that was not beating your daughter's team, none of you would care. Now, if these girls are suspended or better yet kicked off the team, your little princess may have a chance to win something. That is the TRUTH, again, you hold children to a higher standard than yourself, you pathetic losers.

1. I'm not a man.
2. I don't drink and drive.
3. I do hold my children to a high standard, as I believe we all should.
4. My kids are not in the same division as Northport so that argument is irrelevant.
5. You look like the biggest loser for trying to justify what they did.

What do you think the consequences should be?

Okay, then I suppose you are an exception, but most of the posters on here are middle aged men. Most adults drink and drive, but think it is okay, because well they think they are fine. I also hold my daughter to high standards, BUT I will not impact a young woman's life by kicking her off the team. I have said earlier, community service or suspension, but in an age when teen suicide and drug use (heroin) is on the rise, I will not take something away from her that she loves. I will not subject her to that kind of embarrassment among her peers. Do any of you monitor your child's social media? Do you see how mean and cruel these girls can get? You of all posters should understand the complexities and difficulties of being a teen girl. I am really surprised a mother would advocate for her daughter to be kicked off the team for this. Again, most of the posters have daughter's on teams that play against NP, that is the ONLY reason for the moral outrage, it has nothing to do with the well being of the girls.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They graduated everyone from last years team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wm would've never won if np had their starters. It's ok. See ya in the playoffs

And so it begins. I saw plenty of northport starters on that field today and they couldn't get it done. EC and DP couldn't buy a goal today. Oh wait, they don't buy, they steal!!!!

What a classless Ward Melville parent. Doesn't shock me there, always seems like crybabies at games.

First comment actually reads from a NP parent who is fed up with all the nonsense that goes with the team. Perhaps parents just tired of same girls playing all the time, loud obnoxious parents with daughters who came up empty. Try mixing it up on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it?? Thats the problem with parents today. There is much more to life than girls lacrosse. How about morals, class or just plain doing the right thing. 15-17 year olds know btwn right and wrong and if they don't, their parents did a horrible job raising them. BTW 16 & 17 yr olds are not juveniles!

It depends on the crime and the discretion of the prosecutor . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't count them out......great coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. I'm not a man.
4. My kids are not in the same division as Northport so that argument is irrelevant.

I just saw the loser comment, at what point did I ever justify this behavior? Show me? I said kicking them off the team was an inappropriate penalty, but since you're such a b*tch, screw you MOM, you loser.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop - this just isn't going to be a good year for them, most coaches are only as good as the players they have and this is a case in point

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop - this just isn't going to be a good year for them, most coaches are only as good as the players they have and this is a case in point

west islip has some very good young talent. the next two years will be big for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a good coach agreed. He should have pulled up some better sophomores from JV, instead of friends, neighbors and anybody he felt obligation to whose parents made him food etc. Its hard to coach where you live; but if you do you need to not keep wasted sideline of girls with little lax skills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. I'm not a man.

Okay, then I suppose you are an exception, but most of the posters on here are middle aged men. Most adults drink and drive, but think it is okay, because well they think they are fine. I also hold my daughter to high standards, BUT I will not impact a young woman's life by kicking her off the team. I have said earlier, community service or suspension, but in an age when teen suicide and drug use (heroin) is on the rise, I will not take something away from her that she loves. I will not subject her to that kind of embarrassment among her peers. Do any of you monitor your child's social media? Do you see how mean and cruel these girls can get? You of all posters should understand the complexities and difficulties of being a teen girl. I am really surprised a mother would advocate for her daughter to be kicked off the team for this. Again, most of the posters have daughter's on teams that play against NP, that is the ONLY reason for the moral outrage, it has nothing to do with the well being of the girls.
So I am a middle aged man that does not drink, I have been married to the same woman faithfully for 20 years, and have made several mistakes far worse than the ones commited by these girls, and my daughter is allready in college. They should recieve a suspention from school seeing as the crime was commited at a school function, they should be suspended from playing for the rest of the year for embarrising themselves, the school, there parents, the town, and most importantly there team. They should be made to attend the games in team gear, but not in uniform, to support the team mates they have let down. $600.00 is a lot of money and wasn't a couple of candy bars, so they need to held accountable in a very public and severe manor. But C.R. does not have i any ntegrity, and is far more concerned with her reputation so they will probably be playing in the next game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks mom, guess it's not your daughter's fault. 2 problems with your statement. 1) we were told WI would be fine due to great coaching. 2) last year it was the coach, not the players. So which is it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who made him food??? That's the dumbest thing I've read yet. Stop being a whiner. Maybe your kids just not as good as you think

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a good coach agreed. He should have pulled up some better sophomores from JV, instead of friends, neighbors and anybody he felt obligation to whose parents made him food etc. Its hard to coach where you live; but if you do you need to not keep wasted sideline of girls with little lax skills.

Call the coach or knock on his door he will be happy to tell you why your daughter is not on Varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call the coach or knock on his door he will be happy to tell you why your daughter is not on Varsity.

Lol can I come???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm still curious who's parents made him food. What does that even mean. If I make him a steak my kid will play?? Are you totally out of your mind

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some facts- at no time were the girls (any of them) in Florida told to keep it a secret from parents. I knew from my daughter right away (and no, mine was not involved but she was angry at the ones who were). The school investigated it, handed out suspensions (and looking at the lax schedule was NOT a factor). Some parents of the kids involved have held their daughters accountable, additional punishment, etc. I wish that part had been more consistent however it's not my call or anyone else's. Whomever listed the initials of a few starters who played against WM implying they were involved is a nasty jerk (also not my kid). They were not a part of the kids that were suspended. Get your facts straight or better yet don't put any kids initials in at all and just shut up. It is an awful thing. I personally am disgusted by it (as is every parent I have spoken to). Simply put- this impacted not only those involved but the whole team, parents, school, etc. It is a lesson to all that personal choices more often than not impact more than just the one person making them. I'd say the only decent take away was reinforcing that lesson to the kids. It is unacceptable and stupid and it's being dealt with. If the nasty gossipy folks feel the need to keep writing about it- leave out initials , etc. It is a small LAX community and that kind of bad information can be damaging to completely innocent kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH "studs" didn't do much against real competition yesterday. Zero points for the UNC and Duke commits and BC goalie allowed more goals by GC than any other that team has played yet. True colors show against the tough competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. I'm not a man.

So I am a middle aged man that does not drink, I have been married to the same woman faithfully for 20 years, and have made several mistakes far worse than the ones commited by these girls, and my daughter is allready in college. They should recieve a suspention from school seeing as the crime was commited at a school function, they should be suspended from playing for the rest of the year for embarrising themselves, the school, there parents, the town, and most importantly there team. They should be made to attend the games in team gear, but not in uniform, to support the team mates they have let down. $600.00 is a lot of money and wasn't a couple of candy bars, so they need to held accountable in a very public and severe manor. But C.R. does not have i any ntegrity, and is far more concerned with her reputation so they will probably be playing in the next game

First off friend, if you are a middle aged man, with no dog in the fight, your knowledge of the incident is odd at best, downright scary at worst. You state you are a middle aged man who wants to see a bunch of teen girls punished severely, even though you suffered no loss, the only ones who can ask for this "severe" punishment is the company that was victimized. So, your odd fetish about punishing teen girls strikes me as something you should study a bit deeper, perhaps with the assistance of a shrink. Standing on the sidelines in uniform not allowed to play, is that your "Scarlet Letter"? What a [lacrosse] you sound like. Second, what was the "severe" punishment you doled out on yourself for your transgressions you committed in your youth? Or were you not caught, therefore making it all okay? Maybe it's time for you to seek forgiveness from those you stole from, but don't throw your guilt at a bunch of girls you don't know. Thirdly, go find your sixth grade teacher and punch her in the mouth, your grammar is pathetic, if your daughter is attending your alma mater, get her out fast, you didn't learn $hit. Lastly, I can at least understand the loser parents who want the girls suspended so they can see their school win, you I just don't get. This looks more like some sour grapes on your end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a good coach, but it's his assistant that keeps that team together. It is their defense that has led that team the past few years and he controls that. Either way there is no BS. They play only the girls that are gonna help them win. That is all they care about is winning. As the saying goes winning cures everything, now that they are experiencing some losing everyone wants to chime in. Reminds me of WM the past few years. Now they are the greatest coaches around. Nobody wins without the players!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol can I come???

Yes, just bring your lawnmower, his grass needs cutting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol can I come???

Yes, just bring your lawnmower, his grass needs cutting
well aren't we a stalker

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a good coach, but it's his assistant that keeps that team together. It is their defense that has led that team the past few years and he controls that. Either way there is no BS. They play only the girls that are gonna help them win. That is all they care about is winning. As the saying goes winning cures everything, now that they are experiencing some losing everyone wants to chime in. Reminds me of WM the past few years. Now they are the greatest coaches around. Nobody wins without the players!

Goalie has been defended by a great group last two yrs. they all graduated. It's showing in this season. Offense has scored some major points last few games. Defense will get better once right formula is put in place

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville did nothing but [lacrosse] and moan about their coaches for the past couple of years. Now that they're on top all of a sudden they can do no wrong. Parents are hilarious. Let the coaches do their job if you don't agree with it take Your kid off the team is very simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

In NY 16 year olds are considered adults.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

In NY 16 year olds are considered adults.

I thought this happened in Florida?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, these young people should receive some kind of punishment. not quite sure what it should be; clearly not imprisonment but at the very least suspended from the team. CR also has a responsibility as the coach, teacher, and chaperone to invoke or at least recommend some kind of discipline . We all know CR would never suspend them from the team lax is all everything to her....... What terrible example that is being set

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville did nothing but [lacrosse] and moan about their coaches for the past couple of years. Now that they're on top all of a sudden they can do no wrong. Parents are hilarious. Let the coaches do their job if you don't agree with it take Your kid off the team is very simple

Ward Melville Parents whine about everything. They thing they are special or something. They are classless people who think because they have money they can do or say what they want. Abuse officials, abuse other teams players and parents, Abuse there coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie has been defended by a great group last two yrs. they all graduated. It's showing in this season. Offense has scored some major points last few games. Defense will get better once right formula is put in place

You mean coaching?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ward Melville Parents whine about everything. They thing they are special or something. They are classless people who think because they have money they can do or say what they want. Abuse officials, abuse other teams players and parents, Abuse there coaches.

Wow, someone is vert bitter this morning. WM has a very talented junior class and they are starting to get the time on the field that they did not get last year. WM is a very deep team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, there has been very little negative chatter on this site by WM parents regarding the WM coaches. However, there have been a few posts that are very similar to yours. Are you one of the coaches? Why would you even submit this post? Over the past few years there have been a few negative posts directed at some of the players and or parents. Obviously there is someone with an ax to grind, someone who for whatever reason has issues with a particular group of players or parents. I hope you are not one of the coaches.

Parents have not been happy with the WM coach for many years, it is nothing new. Parents were bitching long before any of the current players were even on the team. Yes, they were bitching to each other but there were very few posts on this site. The entire community knows the situation.

We get it, there are some who have issues with some of the parents and or players and they sit around and wait for an opportunity to lash out or stir the pot. "all of a sudden" ? Really, they can do no wrong? Again I ask, are you one of the coaches? No, I doubt it. More than likely you are a jealous, bitter [lacrosse].

Slither back under your rock or go spew venom elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, they sound like a rough bunch, abusing all of those people like that.

You sound like a resentful, small minded person who feels like life is unfair. I hope you do not pass your negative outlook to your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean coaching?
no pal lol. Maybe try some more clinics and next yr ur princess may play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, these young people should receive some kind of punishment. not quite sure what it should be; clearly not imprisonment but at the very least suspended from the team. CR also has a responsibility as the coach, teacher, and chaperone to invoke or at least recommend some kind of discipline . We all know CR would never suspend them from the team lax is all everything to her....... What terrible example that is being set

They did, read the above posts by NP parent. Suspended, by the coach, guess you're wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, someone is vert bitter this morning. WM has a very talented junior class and they are starting to get the time on the field that they did not get last year. WM is a very deep team.

It is doubtful that you are a WM parent but if you are then please step away from the computer. The "Team" is talented, it has nothing to do with the a specific grade. Junior and Senior classes happen to have a lot of depth. Most of the girls only play only 50% of the game this season. Last year they "all" played less, two years ago none of the 2018's were on the team, three years ago none of the 2017's were on the team. For whatever the reason, the coach did not bring the players up in the 9th grade and played them sparingly as 10th graders. All of the impact players have been there all along (and there are a lot of them). It is a long season and games are won on the field. We are happy for the team but please do not create a divide by singling out one specific class as the reason for the current success. Let the haters hate and the bitter parents stir the pot but if you are from WM do not contribute to the BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean coaching?
no pal lol. Maybe try some more clinics and next yr ur princess may play

Not from WI but tired of hearing you tell us how great this coach is. He has zero talent this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are always excuse makers for the great coaches at Farmingdale, Wantagh, NorthShore Syosset Port Plainedge Macarthur, Massapequa yet unless they have the players they do very little. Just like summer coaches. Roll out the balls and let the girls play best CLUBS do well because the best girls play there the coaches are average at best

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 214 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard