BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 214 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have to be nominated by your HS coach or Club Coach, you cant just come down and show up to try out

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anything from school AD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
you have to be nominated by your HS coach or Club Coach, you cant just come down and show up to try out
or you can have your dad go above your coaches head and make numerous calls until you get one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The one who is so quick to judge everyone else has a closet full of skeletons... Especially the one spewing judgement on an anonymous website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stole from Universal Studios, well Universal Studios has been stealing from us with the cost that they charge just to get into the park. The cost they charge for food and drinks is a crime in itself. They shouldn't have stole anything but not like they stole from a company who is stealing from the people anyway. I am not from Northport either

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stole from Universal Studios, well Universal Studios has been stealing from us with the cost that they charge just to get into the park. The cost they charge for food and drinks is a crime in itself. They shouldn't have stole anything but not like they stole from a company who is stealing from the people anyway. I am not from Northport either

DING DING DING DING, Tell him what he's won Bob. He's won the dopiest comment of the thread. I wish this were troll bait but I sadly don't believe it is.

Perhaps the team can go start rolling crack dealers next and we can justify that saying, well, the guys they robbed were MS13, so it's all good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot. She stole period. Don't go to universal if you think they are
stealing from you. Wait till her college hears about it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is why our society is ruined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport has a big game coming up vs Ward Melville, no way those girls are being suspended for that game.

We will be fine without them.

So these kids get caught stealing, It is either a misdemeanor or felony but yet they are going to still be on the team? Yes then i do blame Carol Rose if she allows this type of behavior. She is the coach and ultimately those are her players representing her and the school. All involved should be kicked off the team. I mean really just a suspension?

Northport has a big game coming up vs Ward Melville, no way those girls are being suspended for that game.

So these kids get caught stealing, It is either a misdemeanor or felony but yet they are going to still be on the team? Yes then i do blame Carol Rose if she allows this type of behavior. She is the coach and ultimately those are her players representing her and the school. All involved should be kicked off the team. I mean really just a suspension?

WOW. This stuff comes full circle. 6-7 years ago BOTC was lit up about the Top Gun girls caught shop lifting at National Draw ( before that tournament hit the skids). Back then many piled on about other shoplifting incidents inluding YJ and almost all the other clubs from many states through the years. My ears are ringing as it all sounds so familiar. Now it is school based, but obviously this stuff happens unfortunately across a broad spectrum. I said this many years ago, being involved in the vendor city aspect of lacrosse, shoplifting is an extreme problem at many of these lacrosse tournaments and other sport venues. But this was not at a tournament. Here is some advice to any would be shoplifters....Universal studios deals with shoplifters every second of every day, they have a staff looking and waiting for you, watching and videotaping your every move. Is it really a wise target? Getting caught should not be the deciding factor of doing something stupid, kids today have to learn to do the right thing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny...I don't see this posted on her twitter.

Good one.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or you can have your dad go above your coaches head and make numerous calls until you get one

OK, you've got my curiosity up. Do tell

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny...I don't see this posted on her twitter.

Good one.

LOL....New early committment to the State of Florida Correctional Facility

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that made laugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the better top 15-20 teams? Nassau or Suffolk?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk has won more lic titles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the better top 15-20 teams? Nassau or Suffolk?
NJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you would fit in well there though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumbest human known to man. Please tell me that you are not raising children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumbest human known to man. Please tell me that you are not raising children.

There is zero chance that this is a real post . I get the fact that these kids should be punished , I don't think they should be thrown off the team but I could see them not seeing the field again this year .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 Suffolk playoff picture if it started today.....

1-Ward Melville
2-Northport
3-Middle Country
4-Smithtown West
5-Smithtown East
6-Sachem North
7-H H Hills
8-Riverhead
9-West Islip
10-Commack HS
11-Huntington

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN....

12-Sachem East

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW. This stuff comes full circle. 6-7 years ago BOTC was lit up about the Top Gun girls caught shop lifting at National Draw ( before that tournament hit the skids). Back then many piled on about other shoplifting incidents inluding YJ and almost all the other clubs from many states through the years. My ears are ringing as it all sounds so familiar. Now it is school based, but obviously this stuff happens unfortunately across a broad spectrum. I said this many years ago, being involved in the vendor city aspect of lacrosse, shoplifting is an extreme problem at many of these lacrosse tournaments and other sport venues. But this was not at a tournament. Here is some advice to any would be shoplifters....Universal studios deals with shoplifters every second of every day, they have a staff looking and waiting for you, watching and videotaping your every move. Is it really a wise target? Getting caught should not be the deciding factor of doing something stupid, kids today have to learn to do the right thing!

One's character is defined by what one does when they think no one is watching....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are teenage girls. They did something foolish. BOTC posters who were angels as teens, or are you really just hypocrites? No HS drinking for you? Fake ID perhaps? Lets discuss your adult behavior, ever get behind the wheel a little "buzzed" hey let's get real personal moral crusaders, anyone on here straying on the spouse? Please spare me your nonsense, we were all there, we all did dumb things, stop it and remember your youth, or is everyone on here the perfect person. What a bunch of pompous asses. Thank God I'm not your little robot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are teenage girls. They did something foolish. BOTC posters who were angels as teens, or are you really just hypocrites? No HS drinking for you? Fake ID perhaps? Lets discuss your adult behavior, ever get behind the wheel a little "buzzed" hey let's get real personal moral crusaders, anyone on here straying on the spouse? Please spare me your nonsense, we were all there, we all did dumb things, stop it and remember your youth, or is everyone on here the perfect person. What a bunch of pompous asses. Thank God I'm not your little robot.

Sorry, but I think shoplifting is a bit more character defining than drinking a beer at a keg party in the woods. I definitely did my share of manning the tap. However I can honestly say I've never stolen/shoplifted something out of a store. Apples to oranges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, but I think shoplifting is a bit more character defining than drinking a beer at a keg party in the woods. I definitely did my share of manning the tap. However I can honestly say I've never stolen/shoplifted something out of a store. Apples to oranges.

Okay, ever had a few then gotten behind the wheel? EVER?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their are multiple problems with this situation. The first is that is that it was a group of kids stealing. It was not a small amount -it wasn't a candy bar. It was a lot! The second big issue is that this was attempted to be covered up by CR. She did not notify the parents and she did not notify the school. She "attempted" to deal with this internally. This to me is the bigger issue at hand - kids will make stupid decisions. However, adults - especially a teacher and a coach are expected to make smarter decisions. To try and cover this up is just unconscionable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree. Stealing is a pre mediated, deliberate crime and not at all equivalent to partying for lack of a better term. And in case your parents never told you, 2 wrongs don't make a right.. don't enable these kids by acting like it's not that bad. It is that bad..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree. Stealing is a pre mediated, deliberate crime and not at all equivalent to partying for lack of a better term. And in case your parents never told you, 2 wrongs don't make a right.. don't enable these kids by acting like it's not that bad. It is that bad..

No Father it is not, getting behind the wheel is also pre meditated. You ever do that? Could have killed someone, well ever? EVER? Convenient outrage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their are multiple problems with this situation. The first is that is that it was a group of kids stealing. It was not a small amount -it wasn't a candy bar. It was a lot! The second big issue is that this was attempted to be covered up by CR. She did not notify the parents and she did not notify the school. She "attempted" to deal with this internally. This to me is the bigger issue at hand - kids will make stupid decisions. However, adults - especially a teacher and a coach are expected to make smarter decisions. To try and cover this up is just unconscionable.

Well, wow. I didn't realize CR acted to cover this up. That takes it to a whole different level and I retract my earlier statement about not blaming CR.

And to the poster who thinks that just because we adults may have done stupid things as kids it's okay for our kids to do stupid things, WHAT??? Is that the moral code you are imparting to your kids? I did stupid stuff and I for sure am trying to make sure my kids don't repeat my mistakes. Don't lower the bar, raise it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, the moral crusaders have no comment on drinking and driving, sure is easy to say I only drank beers as a kid, not so easy to say I frequently get behind the wheel after three or four cocktails. Hypocrites.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, the moral crusaders have no comment on drinking and driving, sure is easy to say I only drank beers as a kid, not so easy to say I frequently get behind the wheel after three or four cocktails. Hypocrites.

The 10 Commandments say "Thou shalt not steal". Don't see any mention of drinking and driving. Does that validate the moral crusaders' arguments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the store taking action against these girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, wow. I didn't realize CR acted to cover this up. That takes it to a whole different level and I retract my earlier statement about not blaming CR.

And to the poster who thinks that just because we adults may have done stupid things as kids it's okay for our kids to do stupid things, WHAT??? Is that the moral code you are imparting to your kids? I did stupid stuff and I for sure am trying to make sure my kids don't repeat my mistakes. Don't lower the bar, raise it!

Not sure you get what I'm saying, kicking these girls off the team is a huge hit. I said I don't agree with that. Never said no punishment, community service, or something. But keep YOUNG GIRLS involved in sports. I did stupid stuff as well as a kid. Also as an adult, thankfully I didn't get caught. Again, no one will comment as to drinking and driving. I say again, you are hypocrites.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR NEVER COVERED UP ANY OF THIS STOP THE BS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coverup? its nobodies business...worry about your own kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You NP people need a reality check. If this wasn't a popular lax kid who committed to a big time school you would be flipping out. Let's say it was a kid going to community college and was not popular or who couldn't afford to go to Florida, would you be this understanding. Doubt it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow - someone from Universal Studios holds a gun to your head and forces you to go there??! Their prices aren't unknown - patrons go there of their own volition with eyes wide open. You don't like their prices - don't go! That's the lamest justification I've ever heard!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, the only poster who has the balls to even bring up DWI uses the Ten Commandments as a moral base. Pretty sure it was a joke, but all of you who posted are full of $hit. Losers, no problem sucking back six martinis with the wife at dinner and then driving home, that's okay, but a group of teenage girls shoplift and the hangman's noose comes out. Pathetic clowns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You assume this dbag drinks martini's....I was thinking Scmitts and not at dinner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK why were the parents not informed about what happened until after the girls were benched for a game. How come the school was not notified right away? This is the definition of covering up. Suspensions were only handed out after the school found out which was NOT right away.

Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 214 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard