BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 214 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sad, but true, statement on affairs at ESM

....and I guess Wayne Gretsky was a puck hog?? Everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring . Cant ever give any kid credit.

Here lies the problem, first off you are comparing them to arguably the best ever to play their sport at a professional level, get over yourself. Second Gretsky had 2x the amount of assists compared to goals , gonna go out on a limb and say those two are not big assist kids. Lastly we do agree everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring you just don't have to worry about it much because they rarely get the chance to.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

....and I guess Wayne Gretsky was a puck hog?? Everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring . Cant ever give any kid credit.

Here lies the problem, first off you are comparing them to arguably the best ever to play their sport at a professional level, get over yourself. Second Gretsky had 2x the amount of assists compared to goals , gonna go out on a limb and say those two are not big assist kids. Lastly we do agree everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring you just don't have to worry about it much because they rarely get the chance to.

You bit you moron!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the stats Harborfields goalie had 11 saves! Who shot them???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no way is garden city a "super team", stop trying to stir the pot. We are still a work in progress.

signed

garden city parent

Garden City will win the counties hands down.

ESM will win class B long island this year. They are stacked.

Not on offense , two ball hogs , 1 lefty 1 righty . Looks like for now the righty has taken over as the main threat and will be putting up big numbers on the goals side ( may never get an actual assist ) . Will be interesting when they play a team that has a clue to see if any other kids on the team are allowed to shoot .

It also looks like their schedule is very favorable. They probably will not be pushed until they play GC. Conversely, GC plays both a tough league and out of league schedule. They will be battle tested for a playoff run.

ESM has a great team this year. Very strong defense, great coach and an offense that can get it done.

ESM had 6 different scorers against Rocky pt. 9 different scorers against Bellport and 5 different scorers against Harborfields. That's better than most teams. Their conference schedule is a joke. Tougher non league games but so what, it doesn't matter how they do in those. They will be well rested to play the Nassau champ. GC, if they get there will be battle tested but beat up as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have to love people arguing about the LI Championship in the first week of April. Who knows if either ESM or GC will even get that far.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , 5 different scorers against harborfields .Ball Hog had 2 more goals than the 4 other scorers combined . Is what it is why try and hide it . You have a player who is very good at scoring just not good at helping others on her team score .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , 5 different scorers against harborfields .Ball Hog had 2 more goals than the 4 other scorers combined . Is what it is why try and hide it . You have a player who is very good at scoring just not good at helping others on her team score .

I'd say not interested rather than not good about any player with double digit goals and no assists.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Lord sakes, both of you. This is infuriating and I can't take it anymore, I ignored it the first time but it happened again. It's GretZky, with a Z not S!!!!! You both should be banned from this board, how does the moderator let you get away with that??? What an outrage, you probably think it's also Babe Roof.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Lord sakes, both of you. This is infuriating and I can't take it anymore, I ignored it the first time but it happened again. It's GretZky, with a Z not S!!!!! You both should be banned from this board, how does the moderator let you get away with that??? What an outrage, you probably think it's also Babe Roof.

Bahahaha! Best thing I've read on here all day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what does everyone think will happen next week with the vote?!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no way is garden city a "super team", stop trying to stir the pot. We are still a work in progress.

signed

garden city parent

Not on offense , two ball hogs , 1 lefty 1 righty . Looks like for now the righty has taken over as the main threat and will be putting up big numbers on the goals side ( may never get an actual assist ) . Will be interesting when they play a team that has a clue to see if any other kids on the team are allowed to shoot .

It also looks like their schedule is very favorable. They probably will not be pushed until they play GC. Conversely, GC plays both a tough league and out of league schedule. They will be battle tested for a playoff run.

ESM has a great team this year. Very strong defense, great coach and an offense that can get it done.

Did Becky Thorn quit? Thats the only way ESM would have a great coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bahahaha! Best thing I've read on here all day!

Then you my friend need a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here lies the problem, first off you are comparing them to arguably the best ever to play their sport at a professional level, get over yourself. Second Gretsky had 2x the amount of assists compared to goals , gonna go out on a limb and say those two are not big assist kids. Lastly we do agree everyone of those ESM players are capable
of scoring you just don't have to worry about it much because they rarely get the chance to.

Sounds to me like you have a man crush . Now go take down your GRETZKY poster and calm down .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not Baby Root?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daughters team played MacArthur (helmets) and she whacked a girl in the head by accident (trust me she's not aggressive) and although everyone on the team heard it the official did not call it. By the D of the game there were several hits not called, we won but it's clearly not advantageous and officials have no experience in this type of environment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How freakin hard is it to make a call when you hear a metal shaft CLANK hard plastic. Jesus, nobody is ever going to complain about trying to protect the head. Make the call!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get worse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what does everyone think will happen next week with the vote?!

What vote?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the Elevate girls couldn't be persuaded to follow their Elevate guru to Holy Trinity?
Or did he build in some extra fees on top of the tuition and folks caught on?

What does that mean? Just because a girl plays on Elevate doesn't mean they have to go to Trinity. Did one of the Elevate parent coaches follow DK to Trinity?

Yes the PAL puppet coach from Elevate/Huntington followed DK there. UNREAL!

DK was making a fool out of himself last week at a HS game. Deep breath, tone it down DK,

I cant believe they let that Elevate coach actually coach HS games yet attend them to watch. His behavior is so detrimental to the kids and the sport! He actually told my daughters friend that Trinity could challenge SA this year because the team he has built is so strong??????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is a very knowledgeable coach and having seen the attention to detail and the energy he puts forth to train girls, the HT team will have success because, compared to coaches form other schools who may never have even touched a lax stick before, he has done it and makes an effort to actually coach
That being said, he is severely lacking as a person and his scruples are non-existent--just check his record from his past 'real" jobs. The bridges he has burned over the years and the sour taste folks come away with after spending any time with him is well documented.
Are the HT girls forced to practice with Team Elevate warm-ups yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not Baby Root?

Didn't he marry Janit Jonez?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is a very knowledgeable coach and having seen the attention to detail and the energy he puts forth to train girls, the HT team will have success because, compared to coaches form other schools who may never have even touched a lax stick before, he has done it and makes an effort to actually coach
That being said, he is severely lacking as a person and his scruples are non-existent--just check his record from his past 'real" jobs. The bridges he has burned over the years and the sour taste folks come away with after spending any time with him is well documented.
Are the HT girls forced to practice with Team Elevate warm-ups yet?

Do you think his behavior and bridges burnt are ever a detriment to the girl's recruiting process?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The early recruiting vote at the NCAA meeting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure of how his sideline theatrics and behavior affect his ability to recruit or how college coaches view his shtick....would love to have him coach my daughter at HS level because she would learn a bunch.
And we would be gone just about the time we got sick of him and his act!
I think that Holy Trinity will win eventually but kids have to want to attend HT, and in Catholic school circles, its regarded as not much better than an average public HS.
Most kids want the entire HS experience--not just the DK inspired lax love-in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here lies the problem, first off you are comparing them to arguably the best ever to play their sport at a professional level, get over yourself. Second Gretsky had 2x the amount of assists compared to goals , gonna go out on a limb and say those two are not big assist kids. Lastly we do agree everyone of those ESM players are capable
of scoring you just don't have to worry about it much because they rarely get the chance to.

Sounds to me like you have a man crush . Now go take down your GRETZKY poster and calm down .

Was being dramatic for effect, but it's ok. Not everyone is born with a sense of humor, you'll survive. Angry much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was being dramatic for effect, but it's ok. Not everyone is born with a sense of humor, you'll survive. Angry much?

Not angry at all. Seems as if you are a little overly sensitive about taking your poster down . Try Pamprin to get you thru these emotional times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed Drama Queen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not angry at all. Seems as if you are a little overly sensitive about taking your poster down . Try Pamprin to get you thru these emotional times.

1000% offside, asshat. In case you haven't heard, sexist slurs are so last century.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1000% offside, asshat. In case you haven't heard, sexist slurs are so last century.

Snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake

Yeah, NOT. Sorry you have to pump yourself up by putting down half of the population. You know, your mother, your wife, your daughter. All the girls that play on all the teams that are the topic of discussion right here on this thread. That's whom you are insulting. #SAD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How freakin hard is it to make a call when you hear a metal shaft CLANK hard plastic. Jesus, nobody is ever going to complain about trying to protect the head. Make the call!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get worse

Helmets are here to stay. I was stalking our town's K-1 clinic looking for a date tonight (its Friday after all) and about 3/4 of the K-1 girls had helmets. Our youth org hasn't mandated or recommended getting them but there they were. I bet LU is pushing them to every new lax parent that sets foot in the store. So there it is, within 12 years all girls will be wearing them because the little ones are starting out that way. It's a done deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake

Yeah, NOT. Sorry you have to pump yourself up by putting down half of the population. You know, your mother, your wife, your daughter. All the girls that play on all the teams that are the topic of discussion right here on this thread. That's whom you are insulting. #SAD

Actually not insulting anyone , only your ignorance makes you think the comment is sexist . Trying to help you with your irritability about taking down the poster of your man crush .Look it up Pamprin can help you . Stop being such a drama queen.
"Pamprin is typically used to treat symptoms related to a woman's menstrual cycle, including bloating, cramps, headache and fatigue, according to DailyMed. While this is its primary marketed use, men can safely take the drug and experience the same symptom relief and side effects."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake

Signed The Drama Queen (TDQ)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

signed

garden city parent

What no comment about the ESM game? Eating crow are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little behind the times... please translate what "snowflake" is supposed to mean. Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How strong are Cold Spring Harbor and Smithtown West this year? Reason I ask is Summit, NJ plays both this year. Cold Spring Harbor game is in Gains for Brains tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How strong are Cold Spring Harbor and Smithtown West this year? Reason I ask is Summit, NJ plays both this year. Cold Spring Harbor game is in Gains for Brains tournament.

Both are solid teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little behind the times... please translate what "snowflake" is supposed to mean. Thank you
Snowflake is what an asshat calls someone just before the team they crush on and brag about gets beat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who won between Ridgewood and Darien?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridge wood won 10-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville over Middle Country today. Ward Melville is now the team to beat in Suffolk A. Schedule is favorable for them the rest of the way. Northport will be their only test left.

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 214 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard