BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 75 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you all get your rankings? The full rankings, not just the top 20. I used to go to LaxPower but now they've made it available only under a paid app.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'll bet your daughter is soft and you are fine with her being average. You unfortunately mistake demanding excellence for being abusive. It's ok, lots of today's parents do it.

But make no mistake your kid is being held back by you.

Thanks Mary Beth, but that's not the case. He is cruel and singles his players out. He demeans them and attempts to destroy their self confidence. He's a short, fake tan, teeth-whitening bully with a Napoleon complex. I know of literally no one that likes him besides you.

Sounds like you're describing SS (except pale with rotten teeth) maybe it's a LI thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we stick to complaining about coaching and not coaches? I care about who does what, how and why. I don't care who bleaches their teeth or their hair. That just lowers the conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games on LI this weekend !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think there will be some teams to watch this season because with unsuccessful seasons coaches could be on the outs. Virginia, Rutgers, Ohio state, Cinncinnati. These are Big conference schools that are underachieving. I agree some schools really Do not care but I think some of these have to.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syracuse last night an astounding 10 free position goals out of 12. WOAH!! Have never heard of that many in a close game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget to add georgetown on that list year after year with top recruits and no results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The possession clock has been great especially at the end of games There is a lot more strategy and more possessions creating a large amount of excitement. Scores have also been lower than anticipated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a place to get a universal schedule for all NCAA games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
soft and mushy I bet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bet your daughter is soft and you are fine with her being average. You unfortunately mistake demanding excellence for being abusive. It's ok, lots of today's parents do it.

But make no mistake your kid is being held back by you.

Thanks Mary Beth, but that's not the case. He is cruel and singles his players out. He demeans them and attempts to destroy their self confidence. He's a short, fake tan, teeth-whitening bully with a Napoleon complex. I know of literally no one that likes him besides you.

Sounds like you're describing SS (except pale with rotten teeth) maybe it's a LI thing?

Those in glass houses should not throw stones, sounds like you're describing yourself. And SB will choke again this year when it counts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a place to get a universal schedule for all NCAA games

http://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/lacrosse-women/d1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you all get your rankings? The full rankings, not just the top 20. I used to go to LaxPower but now they've made it available only under a paid app.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/lacrosse-women/d1/ncaa-womens-lacrosse-rpi

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the Georgetown-Hopkins game last night. Great game, Hopkins goalie looked good. Just astonishing with the talent that Georgetown has that they are so mediocre...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so true! Georgetown year after year gets some incredibly talented kids and can not do anything with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games this weekend on LI. Fri night Syracuse vs Northwestern at Hofstra at 6pm. Sat Hofstra vs Maryland at Hofstra at1pm. Sun Stony Brook vs Northwestern at Stony Brook at 1pm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so true! Georgetown year after year gets some incredibly talented kids and can not do anything with them

Who really cares a GT degree gets you a job anywhere and GT Law gets you 50% more than other lawyers. Nobody cares about lacrosse! Five teams have won over the last 25 years. Not going to change this year either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the Georgetown-Hopkins game last night. Great game, Hopkins goalie looked good. Just astonishing with the talent that Georgetown has that they are so mediocre...

Really? I found it painful to watch, both teams looked very slow, had very weak shooting skills, were dropping the ball all over the place - in general it looked like two mediocre HS teams to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games this weekend on LI. Fri night Syracuse vs Northwestern at Hofstra at 6pm. Sat Hofstra vs Maryland at Hofstra at1pm. Sun Stony Brook vs Northwestern at Stony Brook at 1pm

I'm not so sure that second game fits into the great category... Maryland would have more competition scrimmaging themselves, easy double digit win for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who really cares a GT degree gets you a job anywhere and GT Law gets you 50% more than other lawyers. Nobody cares about lacrosse! Five teams have won over the last 25 years. Not going to change this year either.

Yeah ok, nobody cares about lacrosse...these girls been playing their whole lives, spending five hours a day and not being able to take the majors of their choice to play. Your a copout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This always cracks me up! If nobody cares about lacrosse, why are you on a Lacrosse website? comical! Isn't there a Georgetown Law forum you should be talking lacrosse on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This always cracks me up! If nobody cares about lacrosse, why are you on a Lacrosse website? comical! Isn't there a Georgetown Law forum you should be talking lacrosse on?

What cracks me up is even as your daughter is now 19,20,21, you are still more worried about the game and her stats then you are her education and her career. News Flash - you can be a hs school coach for $5,000 just by passing a background check if that is her only aspiration. You don't need to be a GT all american

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]so true! Georgetown year after year gets some incredibly talented kids and can not do anything with them

What cracks me up is even as your daughter is now 19,20,21, you are still more worried about the game and her stats then you are her education and her career. News Flash - you can be a hs school coach for $5,000 just by passing a background check if that is her only aspiration. You don't need to be a GT all american

[/quote
Maybe some girls want to become teachers and coaches...do some good with their lives, giving back and molding the future generation...But, according to you, thats not good enough...got to be some high powered lawyer getting criminals off on technicalities. Not worried about game and stats, but since we"re in the moment, want the kids to perform to the best of their ability...Big money guys like yourself don't get that...seems like your one of those guys that measures success by money...True Dbag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]so true! Georgetown year after year gets some incredibly talented kids and can not do anything with them

[/quote
Maybe some girls want to become teachers and coaches...do some good with their lives, giving back and molding the future generation...But, according to you, thats not good enough...got to be some high powered lawyer getting criminals off on technicalities. Not worried about game and stats, but since we"re in the moment, want the kids to perform to the best of their ability...Big money guys like yourself don't get that...seems like your one of those guys that measures success by money...True Dbag
Now I'm curious, seeing as you attacked the other poster and called him a d-bag. Are you the kind of d-bag that judges our daughters on what club they play for or what college they attend? I bet you're on here bragging about how fast your daughter committed. Or how much better your daughter is because she plays for a top 50 school and thoes losers in the bottom half shouldn't be allowed to be called DI. Dbags come in many forms and we all fit into one of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you assume you know anyone or their daughter. Most of these girls are great lax players and Great students at great colleges. How do you know what anyone is worried about? It is ok for a parent to be interested in the sport their child plays and has passion for. It doesn't mean you don't care about her career after college. They are not mutually exclusive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Amen! So True!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote
Now I'm curious, seeing as you attacked the other poster and called him a d-bag. Are you the kind of d-bag that judges our daughters on what club they play for or what college they attend? I bet you're on here bragging about how fast your daughter committed. Or how much better your daughter is because she plays for a top 50 school and thoes losers in the bottom half shouldn't be allowed to be called DI. Dbags come in many forms and we all fit into one of them

I am not the one who you wrote the response to, but if that is what you inferred by that post , you are right. Dbags come in many forms and you certainly fit the bill!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't the original D-Bag start by throwing [lacrosse] at Gtown players for not winning enough?? Now everyone is acting saintly? Anyone going to Gtown should be applauded. I know my kids and probably 95% of all kids can't get in. You people are amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't the original D-Bag start by throwing [lacrosse] at Gtown players for not winning enough?? Now everyone is acting saintly? Anyone going to Gtown should be applauded. I know my kids and probably 95% of all kids can't get in. You people are amazing.

I responded to the guy that said, girls dont care about lax...i'm saying they do care...he then cut on anybody who wants to be a coach for 5k...thats when i called him a Dbag. I never cut on GT team or any other team...girls playing college lax care, if they didnt, they would quit...Bottom line, its none of anybody else's business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think you can argue with this post...calling the girls talented but not winning enough...sounds like a coaching staff problem. if my daughter was on that team, i wouldn't have a problem with it...look at their record.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
For those who braved the cold tonight to watch Syracuse-Northwestern--you were treated to a good game. Really a game of two halves with Syracuse winning the first 4-0 and NW winning the second 3-1. Nice crowd too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
For those who braved the cold tonight to watch Syracuse-Northwestern--you were treated to a good game. Really a game of two halves with Syracuse winning the first 4-0 and NW winning the second 3-1. Nice crowd too.
cuse goalie kept them in that game. As a freshman, she will have a great career

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, she is outstanding and can't help but think the girl that committed early (2017) may not see much cage time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She had several really bad judgement calls and was very lucky two goals were not scored that should have been. She cradled out through defenders way too far, then plowed over a opposing player for a charge. Many oppurtunities to outlet the ball on way and should never have been that far down the field. Then several other out of the net plays and fouls had her behind shooter on free position shots that somehow the defense saved her butt. She actually single handedly almost let NU right back in that game, they were lucky SU didn't score on her mistakes. She has a lot to learn, if she plays smart, she will be good. Nice win for SU, thought they would have won by a larger margin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She had several really bad judgement calls and was very lucky two goals were not scored that should have been. She cradled out through defenders way too far, then plowed over a opposing player for a charge. Many oppurtunities to outlet the ball on way and should never have been that far down the field. Then several other out of the net plays and fouls had her behind shooter on free position shots that somehow the defense saved her butt. She actually single handedly almost let NU right back in that game, they were lucky SU didn't score on her mistakes. She has a lot to learn, if she plays smart, she will be good. Nice win for SU, thought they would have won by a larger margin.

Obviously you're clueless very hard to play a game when you can't feel the shift . Once again A NARP trying to have a conversation about sports ... very hard for skilled kids to play in that kind of weather ...BTW, goalie is exciting you live with the mistakes because she makes incredible plays 9pdkkzto back them up when she takes a chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both goalies and defenses played well. NW just couldn't seem to cash in on some great opportunities presented to them by some Syracuse turnovers. How do you not score on a penalty shot with no goalie in net?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a horribly boring game..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the weather had a large hand in the offensive ugliness of the game We were in the stands w gloves hand warmers and couldn't feel our hands. Couldn't imagine playing in this

Page 40 of 75 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard