BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,505
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 117 of 144 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because anonymous posters can't get punched in the face!!

Me work for town of brookhaven. Me still bench press 350. Me a Strong Island tough guy. Me going to punch you in face.

Moron.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, the moron is the guy who drops an insult on an anonymous web site. Maybe moron is too strong of a word, coward comes to mind. I never threatened to "punch you in the face" I implied that people are nasty and make nasty comments on here because it is anonymous. That the same person would never say the same in public for fear of getting punched. So no I won't punch you in the face for calling me a moron, but I will call you a chickensh*t for being a keyboard tough guy! Anonymously of course!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, the moron is the guy who drops an insult on an anonymous web site. Maybe moron is too strong of a word, coward comes to mind. I never threatened to "punch you in the face" I implied that people are nasty and make nasty comments on here because it is anonymous. That the same person would never say the same in public for fear of getting punched. So no I won't punch you in the face for calling me a moron, but I will call you a chickensh*t for being a keyboard tough guy! Anonymously of course!

Of course. That's the new world order. I don't see you signing your name.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has burned a lot of bridges because of greed. What comes around goes around. Now they don't even have a top team at any age group.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
They (Express & Channey) certainly burnt the bridge to BOTC....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Sure, but really, what top club hasn't?

On the other hand, at least the Express have stayed off the 'asterisk list', so that counts for something, right?

smile smile smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the other hand, at least the Express have stayed off the 'asterisk list', so that counts for something, right?

smile smile smile

RECON is very reputable. Maybe Channy should emulate quality instead of catholic school greed!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look who's talking, i don't see your name on your post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How, what do you mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right I didn't post my name, but then again the only person I'm insulting is a guy who is ripping on someone else, see I'm the ripper of the ripee....get it? anonymously of course!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile smile smile

RECON is very reputable. Maybe Channy should emulate quality instead of catholic school greed!!

How is that 2023 Recon team, heard they put together a very good B+ team, anyone have any input on that team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile smile smile

Can someone explain the whole asterisk thing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile smile smile

Don't post about any non-AA or A teams on BOTC - they're all insignificant per too many on these boards!

How is that 2023 Recon team, heard they put together a very good B+ team, anyone have any input on that team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express as an organization is fine, it's the lying thieving Channey who will say one thing to your face and at the same time drive the knife into your back twisting ever so slightly as he smiles.

Don't trust anything that comes out his mouth.. REALLY!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile smile smile

When a club does something that BOTC determines to be wrong (ie, cancelling a tournament and not refunding money....or taking advantage of teams, etc), they will not allow that club to be referenced by name on its forum. Anytime that club is mentioned in a post, the moderators will adjust the type to be [***].

Personally, why would you want to give publicity to a club that isn't going to do right by its players or potential players.

However, since there are several that have landed here the reader is left to try and decipher creative spellings to know what club is being talked about. Without creative spelling, you have no way of telling if the poster is writing about [***], [***] or even [***]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile smile smile

How does that work when there is a whole board for Team Revolution and its $ issues??

When a club does something that BOTC determines to be wrong (ie, cancelling a tournament and not refunding money....or taking advantage of teams, etc), they will not allow that club to be referenced by name on its forum. Anytime that club is mentioned in a post, the moderators will adjust the type to be [***].

Personally, why would you want to give publicity to a club that isn't going to do right by its players or potential players.

However, since there are several that have landed here the reader is left to try and decipher creative spellings to know what club is being talked about. Without creative spelling, you have no way of telling if the poster is writing about [***], [***] or even [***]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the LEgacy of 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
new to this- so what has Channey done so wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
new to this- so what has Channey done so wrong?

Told the truth about Jr. not making the A team and ruined a lot Dad's dreams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes he told the truth to us a couple of years ago. My kid top recruit D1,did I tell you the kids he pick over my kid their parents make a lot more money then me. Don't be fooled he goes money over talent a lot. That's why they are not a power house anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes he told the truth to us a couple of years ago. My kid top recruit D1,did I tell you the kids he pick over my kid their parents make a lot more money then me. Don't be fooled he goes money over talent a lot. That's why they are not a power house anymore.

What team did your kid play for if not on the A team and got recruited to top D1?
Just curious because my son has sick stick skills but is short and gets overlooked because of size.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team did your kid play for if not on the A team and got recruited to top D1?
Just curious because my son has sick stick skills but is short and gets overlooked because of size.

Go to another Club... Wow, you can't figure that out? There are 10 different clubs out there. If your son is really good, get him on a team where he'll start and play a lot. Make a highlight reel, email coaches of programs with highlight reel and his interest in that school.. If they like him he'll get recruited. If no interest, then Channy was right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave him back two years and stay with express. Will be ACC recruit!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo, someone finally said it and great for your boy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont be fooled...MC also has kids playing for free if they are really really good and it fits his team. Ask the 2022s they have a full scholarship kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont be fooled...MC also has kids playing for free if they are really really good and it fits his team. Ask the 2022's they have a full scholarship kid
Full ride? Wow! Kid must walk on water. Wonder how the other full paying parents feel about that...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont be fooled...MC also has kids playing for free if they are really really good and it fits his team. Ask the 2022s they have a full scholarship kid

Don't be fooled...lol...He is a JEDI...he lets kids play for free but he's all about the money...He wants $ unless your good...wait I forgot he takes the parents who are the most wealthy over the talented...I am confused..maybe this is all lies...No WAY...Couldn't be.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont be fooled...MC also has kids playing for free if they are really really good and it fits his team. Ask the 2022's they have a full scholarship kid
Full ride? Wow! Kid must walk on water. Wonder how the other full paying parents feel about that...

The Lemmings don't dare to speak up against the Express/Scientology leader Channy/L. Ron Hubbard. He and his shiny full set of Chicklets are all knowing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was just a pay for the first two kids (younger grade) get the third one free deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is a liar and a cheat .He represents everything that is crooked and broken in youth lacrosse. He has spent years bsing hundreds of kids.There is no lower station to exist than the one where an adult cheats kids on a daily basis.He should be tarred,feathered and run out of town on a rail

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is a liar and a cheat .He represents everything that is crooked and broken in youth lacrosse. He has spent years bsing hundreds of kids.There is no lower station to exist than the one where an adult cheats kids on a daily basis.He should be tarred,feathered and run out of town on a rail

I am sick and tired of all of the "daddy's big dream lax player didn't pan out" sob stories. Take your ego out of the equation and see your kid for what he is. If he was good enough, he'd be on an A team and be in a great position to gain valuable high level experience and ultimately exposure to colleges and maybe gain access to a good school and maybe even play college lax. but yours didn't (and won't with your attitude). he is just not good enough.

MC is a good judge of talent and will slot your kid where he belongs in his organization. If you think that is enough for your kid, then fine. but don't come here disparaging the man because your kid just isn't that good. Most of the players on his A teams invest in much time with private coaches and practice every day all year. That is what it takes for many to be an A player.

Get off of the guys back and take your kid elsewhere. pay for extra training. get out there with your kid and practice. success in this sport is definitely there for those who want it bad enough and will do what it takes. Your bitching and whining is not making your kid any better.

try harder in the next year or try another sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not write the original post , but the guy is spot on, MC has no morals.from a D1 dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sick and tired of all of the "daddy's big dream lax player didn't pan out" sob stories. Take your ego out of the equation and see your kid for what he is. If he was good enough, he'd be on an A team and be in a great position to gain valuable high level experience and ultimately exposure to colleges and maybe gain access to a good school and maybe even play college lax. but yours didn't (and won't with your attitude). he is just not good enough.

MC is a good judge of talent and will slot your kid where he belongs in his organization. If you think that is enough for your kid, then fine. but don't come here disparaging the man because your kid just isn't that good. Most of the players on his A teams invest in much time with private coaches and practice every day all year. That is what it takes for many to be an A player.

Get off of the guys back and take your kid elsewhere. pay for extra training. get out there with your kid and practice. success in this sport is definitely there for those who want it bad enough and will do what it takes. Your bitching and whining is not making your kid any better.

Totally agree. If your kid has the skill, athleticism, and drive, he will have a shot at college lacrosse. Don't blame MC for your child's shortfalls. Blame yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is such a good judge of talent, then why doesn't he put together top teams anymore? His teams are struggling in pretty much every age group. They used to be top club on LI, they are now just another in the mix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judge of talent? Lol. Look at that really fast kid that goes teneciously after every ground balls. Anybody can judge and coach talent at the youth level. Show me a coach who is willing to develop a 22 man roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations your Son hasmade the roster of the Terps 2023. please send $750 to secure his spot.Smash cut to 4 months later and you are told at 8:45pm
the night before the first Tourni that you are in fact on the Terps ll (cute)
and wont be playing with the team you payed to be on. That is the Express way in a nutshell. That has nothing to do with "Daddy's big dream" but the flawed character of an Adult who should be taken to task for his dishonesty.
One example ,there are countless others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations your Son hasmade the roster of the Terps 2023. please send $750 to secure his spot.Smash cut to 4 months later and you are told at 8:45pm
the night before the first Tourni that you are in fact on the Terps ll (cute)
and wont be playing with the team you payed to be on. That is the Express way in a nutshell. That has nothing to do with "Daddy's big dream" but the flawed character of an Adult who should be taken to task for his dishonesty.
One example ,there are countless others.

Weasel!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats Mr. Weasel to you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played on an Express team last year for free. He didn't tryout we got called so it does happen. That said it was a miserable experience for my kid so even for free we didn't go back this year. I would rather pay and have him enjoy it then play for MC. The guy is trulying the worst!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played on an Express team last year for free. He didn't tryout we got called so it does happen. That said it was a miserable experience for my kid so even for free we didn't go back this year. I would rather pay and have him enjoy it then play for MC. The guy is trulying the worst!

What year?

Like Reply Quote
Page 117 of 144 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard