BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,505
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 115 of 144 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Schedule is out. What a disaster

At 8 AM it's Express v Express; At 9 AM it's Express v Express; At 10 AM it's Express v Express. At 11 AM it's Express v Another Club for the championship... At noon it's Express v Express repeat.

I told you so...buyer be very aware smile

But this way they can't lose! It's criminal/evil genius!!

Is it too much to ask to have the scores updated. Express does this every tournament. Some of us work and would like to see how our kids team are doing. Lazy lazy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They can't even update the tourney machine! Joke! SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results:
Express beat Express!

Chaney Wins!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They can't even update the tourney machine! Joke! SMH

No but stop by the tournament tent to get stores and pick up a 30 dollar tshirt on your way out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So damn cheap
Every cage looked like Swiss cheese
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy!

Be proud of your Express program
Wear your express gear proudly

Almost down at deez nuts white trash level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
proud to be Express?

Seriously.?

Today was a total money grab, low class operation

I'm quote=Anonymous]
So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy! [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$800 for box lacrosse? Really??? Having 35 kids on a 2021 last year? Adding a fourth team in 2020 this year? Express putting on half a$$ tournament today. Where does it end? Organization seems focused on its A teams. All others are seemingly left to fend for themselves and be abused with over-pricing and sub- par events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy!

Be proud of your Express program
Wear your express gear proudly

Almost down at deez nuts white trash level

Wear it proudly? That's all that was on the fields today, It looked like an express camp out there with all the orange uniforms. Throw in the parents on the sideline wearing express colors you would think it was a cult convention

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can it be a $$ grab when it was 95% Express?!! We paid tuition already.
proud to be Express?

Seriously.?

So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can it be a $$ grab when it was 95% Express?!! We paid tuition already.
proud to be Express?

Seriously.?

So damn cheap
Goals? No goal?
Put refs in a bad spot
Terrible
Cheap fux

Classy!

Your tuition included fees channy was going to use to pay for tournaments. He just paid himself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today was a terrible run tourney:
60% of the teams playing were Express
The other 30% we basically Legacy and GC
No teams form out of town outside of Express North
No score updates
No Playoffs
No Vending
But yes, Channy for richer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today was a terrible run tourney:
60% of the teams playing were Express
The other 30% we basically Legacy and GC
No teams form out of town outside of Express North
No score updates
No Playoffs
No Vending
But yes, Channy for richer

And worst of all some teams played back to back to back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why people come on here to complain. If your not happy with the way Express runs things then why don't you take your son to another team to play ?? It's a business just like any other and if your not happy with the way they do things the the best way to voice you displeasure is to have your child play for another team. That being said I'm sure you are going to find out that the same things happen on all of the bigger club teams, this is how they make their $$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$800 for box lacrosse? Really??? Having 35 kids on a 2021 last year? Adding a fourth team in 2020 this year? Express putting on half a$$ tournament today. Where does it end? Organization seems focused on its A teams. All others are seemingly left to fend for themselves and be abused with over-pricing and sub- par events.

But yet they somehow keep filling multiple teams. If you don't like it leave. Don't stay and keep bitching. You just want your kid on the A team, that's it. Move if you are unhappy. The same people complain year after year but keep coming back. There are many other organizations!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why people come on here to complain. If your not happy with the way Express runs things then why don't you take your son to another team to play ?? It's a business just like any other and if your not happy with the way they do things the the best way to voice you displeasure is to have your child play for another team. That being said I'm sure you are going to find out that the same things happen on all of the bigger club teams, this is how they make their $$$.

Not like this. Most clubs at least care about their own players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday waste of time and money no way, my kid is on the B team and yesterday both the St A nothing and. Chaminade coach the last game we won. After the game they both told my kid 20 one on one training session with Channy and they think he has a real shot to be the 35th kid on the team. Yesterday was a great day, Express all the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and LI Yellow Jackets two thieving organizations that everyone keeps paying in to. The question is what is wrong with these parents??????????????????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday waste of time and money no way, my kid is on the B team and yesterday both the St A nothing and. Chaminade coach the last game we won. After the game they both told my kid 20 one on one training session with Channy and they think he has a real shot to be the 35th kid on the team. Yesterday was a great day, Express all the way.

Please put that lax money towards ESL classes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My buddy at work his son is on one of the bigger programs and already they have additional cost for tournaments it's about $125 for each tourney I went and looked on there website . But if it's $125 and you have just say 18 kids that's $2250 but a Tournment is what anywhere from $800 to $1000 right. What do most companies
Do with that extra $$$ . This is after you paid full tuition in full. I would just like to know what experience people have that are in these programs , I'm not yet but looking next year . Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pay coaches, insurance, hotel costs. Profit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a robbery if you ask me , what does a coach make per game really ? It's youth lacrosse . $100 a game ? What ? All this travel all shady all cash business , orit there books. Rip off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a robbery if you ask me , what does a coach make per game really ? It's youth lacrosse . $100 a game ? What ? All this travel all shady all cash business , orit there books. Rip off

Were you going for "audit their books"? They are certainly greedy, but no one is making the many lemmings pay for their kids to play for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fidel Castro died. There is hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All cash?? I've never paid in cash! Yes it's a business. Channy is making money but he's not a millionaire. What business are you in? I don't necessarily like Channy but you are forgetting it IS a business! The majority of the coaches do love to coach but they have their own families to support too. Business is business! If you don't like it, move on and [lacrosse] up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So in the last week and a half Express asked for:

$800 for 8 box practices and maybe a play day or two. No shot those play days happen. Once the $800 checks clear the play days dissapear
$650 for tuition (they had the curiosity to send that out the day before thanksgiving). This email actually came out before the schedule for their Friday tourney came out.
$480 for 8 hours of goalie training which seems like a bargin compared to Box

You think with all that cash flow they would be able to get some nets for the cages at their own tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So in the last week and a half Express asked for:

$800 for 8 box practices and maybe a play day or two. No shot those play days happen. Once the $800 checks clear the play days dissapear
$650 for tuition (they had the curiosity to send that out the day before thanksgiving). This email actually came out before the schedule for their Friday tourney came out.
$480 for 8 hours of goalie training which seems like a bargin compared to Box

You think with all that cash flow they would be able to get some nets for the cages at their own tourney.

What is the problem? They are offering it because people are crazy enough to do it all! If they didn't people find it else where. They are not telling you you have to sign you kid up. It's YOU that feels they can't have their son miss out!
No matter what an organization does you would complain. Don't do it! But then little Johnny might fall behind... That's what has destroyed this sport. And how many private trainers. You are all nuts so they offer things for all the crazies and they make money. I don't blame them. I just pick the ones I think will benefit my son. Move on people!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude proof read what you write. That is an incoherent babble. Put down the solo cup for a minute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All cash?? I've never paid in cash! Yes it's a business. Channy is making money but he's not a millionaire. What business are you in? I don't necessarily like Channy but you are forgetting it IS a business! The majority of the coaches do love to coach but they have their own families to support too. Business is business! If you don't like it, move on and [lacrosse] up!

You can write "shut". It's not a dirty word.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wrong [lacrosse] but not shut up
Loo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone all over this Lax scholarship to bad less than 50% of Div 1 and Div 2 players get a athletic scholarship or anything. Stop drinking the Kool Aid people
Put your Money in a 529 college fund.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wrong [lacrosse] but not shut up
Loo

Was that in English.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Issue is not scholarships. Issue is also not Express making money. This is America and they are entitled. The issue, at least for me, is the quality of the product they provide for what they charge. I dont begrudge the guy who paints my house making money. However, if he leaves drips everywhere I have an issue. I agree we all have choices and need to make them more often. If their tournaments stink or they have too many players on the team or they treat their B and C teams like crap, then go elsewhere. If the guy botches the paint job on my house I dont rehire him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But yet they somehow keep filling multiple teams. If you don't like it leave. Don't stay and keep bitching. You just want your kid on the A team, that's it. Move if you are unhappy. The same people complain year after year but keep coming back. There are many other organizations!

Bingo! What's the saying? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is probably 500 or more people who could be hired to paint your house. Unfortunately travel lacrosse, which alot has to do wirh location to where one lives, there aren't too many options. Go elsewhere is sometimes easier said then done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you live? There are alot of choices now, if you are that unhappy it is not worth driving the extra 20 mins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And nine d one doesn't do the same with my lacrosse tournaments ? Like a previous poster said , don't join. Problem is parents are addicted to club lacrosse thinking their kid will be recruited. Wake up people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is probably 500 or more people who could be hired to paint your house. Unfortunately travel lacrosse, which alot has to do wirh location to where one lives, there aren't too many options. Go elsewhere is sometimes easier said then done.
Give me a break. There are plenty of clubs on Long Island. You just follow all of Johnny's friends and do Express because you want your son to play at Chaminade or St. Anthony's. You are a fool. If he is good he will make the teams. You are just a follower and a complainer. Leave or shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and LI Yellow Jackets two thieving organizations that everyone keeps paying in to. The question is what is wrong with these parents??????????????????????

CR has been double dipping for years on her tournament circuit no diferent than express vs express all day at their events

Like Reply Quote
Page 115 of 144 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard