BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 36 of 220 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true...as a yj parent considering the change to tg because of all of the drama...after reading this thread it makes me wonder if we r not all the same!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament schedule September 10? Waiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So true...as a yj parent considering the change to tg because of all of the drama...after reading this thread it makes me wonder if we r not all the same!

Please don't believe everything you read on here! TG is a very nice club to play for!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we sit broken hearted, paid our initiation fee and won't be started.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
theres 2 teams 2016/2017 and theres a 2017 black team called holy house whos playing sunday in the jv catergory.

lol@holy house- must be the chosen ones..cant wait to see all that chemistry/egos

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day at Hofstra today! First day with Top Guns, and it was awesome. Shannon, Bill, coach, and the parents were very welcoming. Girls played great, tons of passing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day at Hofstra today! First day with Top Guns, and it was awesome. Shannon, Bill, coach, and the parents were very welcoming. Girls played great, tons of passing!

What age group does your daughter play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been to tons of summer tournaments, fall tournaments, winter indoor leauges, sscgl spring leauges etc....... this tournament was simply awesome. Tons of games, tons of playing time, great competiotion, just an all around great day. One word of caution though, put together, quasi travel and very strong town teams should only consider this. Your average town team will not fair well. Competition across the board far better than all the long travel to out of town, summer money making extraviganza tournaments. Seriously these girls are better off sttaying right here on the island and playing each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hats off, my daughters team played you guys in the second game and your team was great. Did not see one other team set up plays from behind the cage, defense was solid and the passing precise. Well done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hats off, my daughters team played you guys in the second game and your team was great. Did not see one other team set up plays from behind the cage, defense was solid and the passing precise. Well done.

How do you know what team it is?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was just thinking the same thing!! The propaganda machine starts again! Where everything at Top Guns is sunshine and butterflies!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was just thinking the same thing!! The propaganda machine starts again! Where everything at Top Guns is sunshine and butterflies!!

The Top Guns Pinnies were the biggest hint at what the name of the team was. White haired coach was a pleasant fellow, props to him also. To the negative posters, enough!! They ran a great team yesterday. If your daughter wasn't on it-go practice with her..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Top Guns Pinnies were the biggest hint at what the name of the team was. White haired coach was a pleasant fellow, props to him also. To the negative posters, enough!! They ran a great team yesterday. If your daughter wasn't on it-go practice with her..

So funny that you respond to your own post and got caught, the pinnies were no give away at all considering there were multiple TG teams there wearing TG pinies in multiple ages,so without being the original poster you would have had no idea what team. Tournament was well run ,fields too small ,competition ran from very good to
horrible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you nasty negative posters took a few minutes before you attack you would have seen 2017. Why such hate? I was there again today with my other team and TG did not look as good (before I forget and the haters attack THEY HAD ON THEIR PINK PINNIES). Curious-was today a combo team or was yesterday the black team? Thanks Shannon for a nice tournament, everyone was very professional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you nasty negative posters took a few minutes before you attack you would have seen 2017. Why such hate? I was there again today with my other team and TG did not look as good (before I forget and the haters attack THEY HAD ON THEIR PINK PINNIES). Curious-was today a combo team or was yesterday the black team? Thanks Shannon for a nice tournament, everyone was very professional.

If you could actually follow the conversation you would see the 2017 was mentioned after he replied to his own post about the tons of passing his daughters team does,at this point to complicated to explain to another cool aide drinker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you could actually follow the conversation you would see the 2017 was mentioned after he replied to his own post about the tons of passing his daughters team does,at this point to complicated to explain to another cool aide drinker.

So your upset that the kool aide has this person thinking that his daughters team passes to one another? If your looking to stir the pot and start trouble, you should really wait for something better to jump on than someone complimenting good team play. Don't know what club you come from but I can assume (spare me the Honeymooners lessson). BTW the yellow stuff your drinking is not cool aide.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about?? I replied 2017, but not to my OWN post...Sorry you're not happy wherever you are, but please stay there, and leave the happy people alone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? It was a fun weekend of lacrosse. The girls enjoyed it. Don't start getting crazy and try and size up or judge teams based on fall ball. Remember it is soccer season, field hockey season and whatever other season the girls play outside of lax. Teams were mixed up and put together just to get out on the field and support the Hofstra women's lax program. Thank you to them for being so positive and helpful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? It was a fun weekend of lacrosse. The girls enjoyed it. Don't start getting crazy and try and size up or judge teams based on fall ball. Remember it is soccer season, field hockey season and whatever other season the girls play outside of lax. Teams were mixed up and put together just to get out on the field and support the Hofstra women's lax program. Thank you to them for being so positive and helpful.

Exactly right! It was a great day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament was great but would suggest actual refs in the future, the play on Saturday was dangerous in some games and the college kids being college kids were not calling anything.I realize you do not make as much money having to pay officials but if you do not things can get out of control. Next year maybe one certified official with 1 college player per field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the banter back and forth, but for the life of me i can't figure out why when the yjs attended this tourney it sucked, but now that the tgs go, it's the greatest. Please some serious thoughts only. And try to come up with something other than it was yjs fault. Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your upset that the kool aide has this person thinking that his daughters team passes to one another? If your looking to stir the pot and start trouble, you should really wait for something better to jump on than someone complimenting good team play. Don't know what club you come from but I can assume (spare me the Honeymooners lessson). BTW the yellow stuff your drinking is not cool aide.

Actually just have problem on guy acting as if he played against his own daughters team and complimenting them with some fictitious team that played them in 2 round.Actually do not play for any club as I do not see the need to spend that much money on a 10 year old.Your youngest TG team very good but I do not think made more then 2 passes the entire game ,were just to big and athletic for our town team.BTW that brown stuff on your nose is not chocolate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm new to all of this and did not attend the tournament this weekend, but from following along with what people have said about the tournament in the past, and more recently, maybe it has nothing to do with who attended, but how and who the tournament was organized by?? Just my thoughts....maybe it was better organized than in the past?? Any thoughts from those who attended this year and in past years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey buddy lighten up. The kids that wanted to be there where there. If the yjs didn't show nobody missed them. It was a fun day and I think most of the kids had a good time. Why do parents have to ruin everything. Do you remember growing up and there weren't any parents involved when you went out to play Basketball, Football, Baseball. BOY THOSE wERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should know. I guess your use to drinking it strait from the pipe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the banter back and forth, but for the life of me i can't figure out why when the yjs attended this tourney it sucked, but now that the tgs go, it's the greatest. Please some serious thoughts only. And try to come up with something other than it was yjs fault. Thank you

I think the melting pot of teams produced many great mixes of the girls. There were many teams with girls from TG, YJ, SCAS, BB, EXPS, LBTY and so on, all on the same team. There were a few teams playing as TGs. Prior to this year it had always been mostly YJ teams everywhere you look. The sidelines are different with long formed YJ team playing, won't go into detail on that but most know what I am talking about and would agree. I liked the way girls stripped away from club teams and formed competitive options breaking down the ill will involved with being associated with one club or another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should know. I guess your use to drinking it strait from the pipe.

The tournament was well run ,most teams seemed to be TG or have many TG kids , the town teams that I saw on Saturday struggled .The refs were not good and fields too small but I would go back ,close by , a lot of games and it supports a local D1 college program which is great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm new to all of this and did not attend the tournament this weekend, but from following along with what people have said about the tournament in the past, and more recently, maybe it has nothing to do with who attended, but how and who the tournament was organized by?? Just my thoughts....maybe it was better organized than in the past?? Any thoughts from those who attended this year and in past years?

I was there on Sunday, and thing seemed to run smoothly, all the games started and ended on time. All our games had 1 Ref. and 1 player Ref, nothing that I saw got out of control. Overall it seemed pretty mellow, no food or other type of vendors, which I didn"t miss (I saved a few bucks on stuff she doesnt need). The weather was unbelievable and I saw lots of smiles and hugs all around

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The organization was well run. People forget that this is a fundraising event. It is not championship format, it is not NCAA finals, it is not for ranking within the region, state or country. The point was to get a stick in the hand, meet new people and raise money for Hofstra women's lacrosse program. My dd's played saturday in 2 different grade levels. Fields were easily accessible, refs were fine, schedule was out Thursday and games began and ended on time. Overall good event for a fundraiser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey buddy lighten up. The kids that wanted to be there where there. If the yjs didn't show nobody missed them. It was a fun day and I think most of the kids had a good time. Why do parents have to ruin everything. Do you remember growing up and there weren't any parents involved when you went out to play Basketball, Football, Baseball. BOY THOSE wERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

To bad we dont let our under 12 kids go to the parks or schools alone (because times have changed) and those of you that let your daughter (or son) go alone have some questionable parental skills...

PS my sister never played football or baseball but did play Div 1 late 80's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To bad we dont let our under 12 kids go to the parks or schools alone (because times have changed) and those of you that let your daughter (or son) go alone have some questionable parental skills...

Perhaps you live in a questionable area? My daughter and friends ride their bike to JHS to play pick up games all the time. My parental skills are just fine.

P.S. Div I in late 80s is much different from Div I today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you live in a questionable area? My daughter and friends ride their bike to JHS to play pick up games all the time. My parental skills are just fine.

P.S. Div I in late 80s is much different from Div I today.

Please, every park is questionable for any girl younger than 12. I realize the landscape of sports has changed dramatically. I only made a point my sister played Div 1 becasue this is a girls site. Although I realize most of the good girl athletes did play football or baseball when younger, she was not one of them. As i dont see many of todays girl female athletes playing football (outside of thanksgiving) or baseball (hello this is lax blog)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the delay with posting the rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who knows...maybe they were waiting to see how some girls played at the 7v7 tournament...Did you ask Top Guns that question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who knows...maybe they were waiting to see how some girls played at the 7v7 tournament...Did you ask Top Guns that question?

My daughter has been on TG for several years now, they were never in a hurry to post the roster. Usually see rosters right before winter indoor starts. You know what you need to know, that your daughter is on a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I paid; have you? NO MONEEEEEE NO LOOKEEEEE at rosters smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I paid; have you? NO MONEEEEEE NO LOOKEEEEE at rosters smile

Actually sounds like you paid but you get no lookeeee at roster either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was told rosters would be posted this Friday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was told rosters would be posted this Friday.

Did you hear anything about the Fall Tournament in Maryland?

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 220 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard