BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,053
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 199 of 220 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe there were 2 dad's coaching them not the 2 head coaches but they were there ( not the full 2021 team, the had about 12 girls )

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly the 2020 TG team is a disaster from a competitive point of view, just not good. They are however a team and parents that seem to enjoy playing together and not a lot of drama so it is a trade off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sadly the 2020 TG team is a disaster from a competitive point of view, just not good. They are however a team and parents that seem to enjoy playing together and not a lot of drama so it is a trade off.

Not a lot of 2020 black drama? Maybe not anymore, but they went from the best team in the nation for a few years to losing all the talent and becoming non competive presently. And there was more drama with this team and this age group than any other age group ever. You must be new.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a lot of 2020 black drama? Maybe not anymore, but they went from the best team in the nation for a few years to losing all the talent and becoming non competive presently. And there was more drama with this team and this age group than any other age group ever. You must be new.

Is there something wrong with you. Talking about the current TG 2020 team, not the age group. Best team in the age group, not sure that was ever true, they had a good run for one summer season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yesterday at Hofstra.. TG 2020 Black played YJ 2021 Blue and lost in a 7v7 ... 25 minute game.. get your facts straight before you try and retort

Even considering this as a real game is a joke. No fan of TG but you've got to be kidding? Those 7 on 7 tournaments can't be considered real lacrosse. It's pick up lacrosse at its worst. Refs don't move off of midfield. A draw after every third goal. No arc so they don't call shooting space. The day is just a complete money grab for Hofstra women's lacrosse. I highly doubt that YJ would put an entire team in this event, even if it was coached by 2 parents.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to the program. Is it worth doing the winter indoor practices for an hour every Sunday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 Black did not play on Sunday. The team may have been called that but by no means was that the black team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to the program. Is it worth doing the winter indoor practices for an hour every Sunday

I would, they were very well run last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 Black did not play on Sunday. The team may have been called that but by no means was that the black team.

Most of the black girls that I know of were all at clinics of some sort. Thrown together team to get stick in hand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the black girls that I know of were all at clinics of some sort. Thrown together team to get stick in hand

Sounds like what your saying is the black players that were their suck and all the good ones were elsewhere- that's a great teammate, wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like what your saying is the black players that were their suck and all the good ones were elsewhere- that's a great teammate, wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you

You may want to clean your ears because that's not what I said. Other poster said team was by no means the black team. I said most girls were at clinics. Therefore concurring that the black team was not there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to clean your ears because that's not what I said. Other poster said team was by no means the black team. I said most girls were at clinics. Therefore concurring that the black team was not there

Keep the excuses coming , your team is just not good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok West Hampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]20 Black did not play on Sunday. The team may have been called that but by no means was that the black team.

After this weekend I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete money grab and waste of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok West Hampton

Carnac says "where your wife goes when she wants a real man"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there were enough of them there.. the YJ 2021 Blue were missing a bunch as well, and TG 2020 Black lost handily

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there were enough of them there.. the YJ 2021 Blue were missing a bunch as well, and TG 2020 Black lost handily

Rhetorical question but are you people delusional? Playing 7 on 7 on a field not even half the size of a real field. Refs just there for the money. Field isn't lined so no off sides and no penalties called. And you think this garbage lacrosse is worthy of claiming wins over anyone? Doesn't matter who won or lost. Everyone was there to donate money to the hofstra women's lacrosse team. The only team that won on Sunday was Team Smith. Rest of you should be embarrassed for even trying to give that crap legitimacy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rhetorical question but are you people delusional? Playing 7 on 7 on a field not even half the size of a real field. Refs just there for the money. Field isn't lined so no off sides and no penalties called. And you think this garbage lacrosse is worthy of claiming wins over anyone? Doesn't matter who won or lost. Everyone was there to donate money to the hofstra women's lacrosse team. The only team that won on Sunday was Team Smith. Rest of you should be embarrassed for even trying to give that crap legitimacy.

7v7 Means very little in the lax word. Unless it is 12v12 doesn't count.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep the excuses coming , your 2020 team is just not very good , live w it .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]there were enough of them there.. the YJ 2021 Blue were missing a bunch as well, and TG 2020 Black lost handily

We are going to a top tournament this weekend we'll let our play do the talking for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not making excuses. The 2020 team is not an elite team any more. I'm making the point that those games mean nothing. Can't compare 7 on 7 to a real game. If they play this fall or next summer, the better team will win and most likely it will be the YJ team. I find it funny that people run on here to make a big deal about that crappy Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not making excuses. The 2020 team is not an elite team any more. I'm making the point that those games mean nothing. Can't compare 7 on 7 to a real game. If they play this fall or next summer, the better team will win and most likely it will be the YJ team. I find it funny that people run on here to make a big deal about that crappy Sunday.

I do not think anybody takes too much from a 7 on 7 , I think they just post it to be annoying .There is a sort of order to how much weight a game should be given with a 7 on 7 fall game being about the lowest .That said I am sure both teams wanted to win that game pretty badly ,who coached the TG girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bold statement, let see what happens when you play some real teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not think anybody takes too much from a 7 on 7 , I think they just post it to be annoying .There is a sort of order to how much weight a game should be given with a 7 on 7 fall game being about the lowest .That said I am sure both teams wanted to win that game pretty badly ,who coached the TG girls.

Yeah won't put much weight on a 7v7 game but it is shocking that a team a year younger beat a black team no matter how you spin it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah won't put much weight on a 7v7 game but it is shocking that a team a year younger beat a black team no matter how you spin it.

I saw a mix of 2018 purple and white beat a 2017 black team two years ago at one of those things. Doesn't mean anything. They would never beat them in a regulation game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was no ordinary 2021 team, the 2020 girlsnever had a chance and looked shell shocked after the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a mix of 2018 purple and white beat a 2017 black team two years ago at one of those things. Doesn't mean anything. They would never beat them in a regulation game [/quote]

That actually makes sense. 2018 was probably the strongest age group TG ever had. 2017 is the weakest age group TG ever had.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw a mix of 2018 purple and white beat a 2017 black team two years ago at one of those things. Doesn't mean anything. They would never beat them in a regulation game

That actually makes sense. 2018 was probably the strongest age group TG ever had. 2017 is the weakest age group TG ever had. [/quote]

2017 also went through more coaches than Bill changed his underwear. Lots of girls left and were stopped up immediately, some still left holding the rope

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]there were enough of them there.. the YJ 2021 Blue were missing a bunch as well, and TG 2020 Black lost handily

That was no ordinary 2021 team, the 2020 girlsnever had a chance and looked shell shocked after the game

It is truly amazing when talent beats reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how did the first day of the big Maryland weekend go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So how did the first day of the big Maryland weekend go?

2020 tied Heros lost the other 2 games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 beat heros 10-9 and lost to skywalkers and capital by one goal in each game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's he matter, you have nothing nasty to say? You must be so mad that you were sarcastically hoping YOUNG girls would do poorly. TOOL!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's he matter, you have nothing nasty to say? You must be so mad that you were sarcastically hoping YOUNG girls would do poorly. TOOL!!

I have to agree with you about this person being a tool. This is the LI Top Guns Forum, we really need to just ignore these pot stirrers. No negativity here please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to agree with you about this person being a tool. This is the LI Top Guns Forum, we really need to just ignore these pot stirrers. No negativity here please.

If tying 1 game and losing 2 is called doing great, there is something definitely wrong here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If tying 1 game and losing 2 is called doing great, there is something definitely wrong here.

Sooo..playing competitive one goal games against top teams is a problem for you? This was a great showing for the girls. Games like this can go either way and you know it. Go troll somewhere else, bitter [lacrosse]. You need to let it go, we are all sorry things didn't work out for your daughter, but definitely see why

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If tying 1 game and losing 2 is called doing great, there is something definitely wrong

here.

Sooo..playing competitive one goal games against top teams is a problem for you? This was a great showing for the girls. Games like this can go either way and you know it. Go troll somewhere else, bitter [lacrosse]. You need to let it go, we are all sorry things didn't work out for your daughter, but definitely see why

Oh how the mighty have fallen.. the prior posters were correct. 20 Black can no longer compete and are now doing just as good as Hofstra. Good Job SS.. 1 tie and 3 losses on what was supposed to be the big comeback weekend for this team. Time to pack it in parents, definitely competitive with Beach Bums.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If tying 1 game and losing 2 is called doing great, there is something definitely wrong

here.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.. the prior posters were correct. 20 Black can no longer compete and are now doing just as good as Hofstra. Good Job SS.. 1 tie and 3 losses on what was supposed to be the big comeback weekend for this team. Time to pack it in parents, definitely competitive with Beach Bums.

How did your elevate team do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

here.

You are a bitter troll. TG doing just fine, sorry your daughter isn't. Wonder why? Thanks you SS for getting our girls to the competitive level they are. what will it take to make you go away, nasty woman

Like Reply Quote
Page 199 of 220 1 2 197 198 199 200 201 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard