BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,094
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 196 of 220 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

Again you're missing the point. I'm not on here blaming the Smiths for anything that has gone on with my daughter. When you sign up for an organization, you look for things that separate them from other clubs. You're promised that you will have world class coaching. They dont have any. You're promised that you can speak to either BS or SS whenever you need to and that doesn't happen. You're told that all teams are overseen by SS and that has never happened. The website now says that your daughter will be overseen by someone in the Smith family. Also promised to be walked through the recruiting process. If being told that if you're not a top 5 player on the black then give up your D1 dreams, I'm glad they didn't help me.

Let's hear from parents of current seniors. Whether on black or purple ( no need to reply if going to Hofstea or the sister school Towson). Did you get any help from TG in the recruiting process? Let's try and keep it honest and precise.

Not sure what type of help you were looking for. Were you looking for someone to go pick up ground balls for your daughter? Perhaps you wanted someone to play defense for her. I know you would never ask anyone to score a goal for her. It sounds as if you want someone to lie to the coaches and tell them that your daughter is not the girl that they see on the field. Maybe you were hoping that someone could tell the college coaches that your daughter is faster than she looks or maybe tell a coach that she hustles even though it doesn't look like she does. Maybe you wanted someone to forge her transcript or lie about her SAT or ACT scores.

Wake up. College Coaches go and watch the girls play. If they like what they see they will come calling. The best players get offers from the best schools. If your daughter went to tournaments and college coaches watched her play and did not express interest it is not the fault of the club coach or director.

If your daughter was not or is not being recruited it is because the college coaches do not think she will help their program. The College coaches sit and watch and they know what they see and they know what they like.

How hard is it for BS or SS to email a school and state they have an athlete interested in playing for the team?? My (then) 15yo could not be contacted by the coach directly, and has asked for "help" only to find out they NEVER got a phone call or an email from anyone at TG. Neither did at least 10 other girls who are committed to play in college. Everything was done through high school coaches. I agree not every kid is a college athlete but when you get fed a load of crap about "helping in the recruiting process" and get nothing it is very misleading and confusing. For those who have had direct contact by coaches- go check out the school. Some great opportunities are there and some colleges wait until they don't have to contact the "organization"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how you TG parents are so brain washed by the Smith's that you think they should play no role in the recruitment of your daughter. Who d you think the college coaches speak to after an athlete emails the college coach to tell them that they are interested in that particular school and the coach sees the kid play in a tourn? The college coach will tell the club coach whether they are interested and if so, will tell the club coach to have the parent call them. The Smith's are flat out too lazy to be a part of this process. BS is off hunting while other clubs are at recruiting showcases and having practice already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some coaches seem to imply they have no relationship with top guns and don't speak with Shannon. When you go to the camps and YJ has called ahead it may give that player an extra look. I seem to think that when SS took Hofstra job some worried about conflict of interest. It seems like it hurt her reputation among coaches.

They need to step up and pay attention to all players to keep kids with club

Telling players to contact coaches themselves is great but when coaches want to speak to a director afterwards they should make the calls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is why they are losing so many players on teams at or approaching the recruiting age. They are simply not helping in the process. They are not taking kids to the tournaments that have many coaches attending and when they do the girls are ill prepared because for many teams it is the first time they are playing tough teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

Again you're missing the point. I'm not on here blaming the Smiths for anything that has gone on with my daughter. When you sign up for an organization, you look for things that separate them from other clubs. You're promised that you will have world class coaching. They dont have any. You're promised that you can speak to either BS or SS whenever you need to and that doesn't happen. You're told that all teams are overseen by SS and that has never happened. The website now says that your daughter will be overseen by someone in the Smith family. Also promised to be walked through the recruiting process. If being told that if you're not a top 5 player on the black then give up your D1 dreams, I'm glad they didn't help me.

Let's hear from parents of current seniors. Whether on black or purple ( no need to reply if going to Hofstea or the sister school Towson). Did you get any help from TG in the recruiting process? Let's try and keep it honest and precise.

Not sure what type of help you were looking for. Were you looking for someone to go pick up ground balls for your daughter? Perhaps you wanted someone to play defense for her. I know you would never ask anyone to score a goal for her. It sounds as if you want someone to lie to the coaches and tell them that your daughter is not the girl that they see on the field. Maybe you were hoping that someone could tell the college coaches that your daughter is faster than she looks or maybe tell a coach that she hustles even though it doesn't look like she does. Maybe you wanted someone to forge her transcript or lie about her SAT or ACT scores.

Wake up. College Coaches go and watch the girls play. If they like what they see they will come calling. The best players get offers from the best schools. If your daughter went to tournaments and college coaches watched her play and did not express interest it is not the fault of the club coach or director.

If your daughter was not or is not being recruited it is because the college coaches do not think she will help their program. The College coaches sit and watch and they know what they see and they know what they like.

So you believe that the Smiths shouldn't be picking up a phone and assisting their players get looks or recruited. Then you don't need TG go to camps and clinics those same coaches that are supposedly watching the games will also be at the clinics with no help from the Smiths. At least YJ will give more help and their track record speaks for itself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

So you believe that the Smiths shouldn't be picking up a phone and assisting their players get looks or recruited. Then you don't need TG go to camps and clinics those same coaches that are supposedly watching the games will also be at the clinics with no help from the Smiths. At least YJ will give more help and their track record speaks for itself.

Most of the parents who complain about the Smith and or Top guns are delusional and have children who would not make a YJ Blue Team. Over the years the best players on TG teams have been recruited by the top programs. I have watched the best TG players get approached at camps by coaches from the top programs in the country. And I have watched the parents complain when the coaches do not ask to speak with their daughters. Elevate and Liberty players also get recruited by the top programs as well. It is simple, YJ have more top tier players on their top teams than do Elevate, Liberty or Top Guns.

If the player is really good the best programs in the country will recruit her.
The best indicator of where your daughter falls in the pecking order is what schools made offers? What were the offers? Where did she fall in the recruiting process?

If your daughters offers came early from the top schools in the country she is more than likely a very strong player.

If your daughters offers came from second tier programs after they had 4 or 5 kids committed she is not a top player.

Blame other people all you want but the reality is college coaches do not need anyone to tell them who the best players on the field are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a hint in top level recruiting what do all the major programs have in common. Speed, Speed and more Speed. Speed is a gift, quickness can be coached. Many younger players sit on attack and power their way to the net. That isn't a must have for top level coaches as they can coach that. If little sally isn't fast as [lacrosse]. Her chances of being any early recruit to a top school is a very difficult road.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a hint in top level recruiting what do all the major programs have in common. Speed, Speed and more Speed. Speed is a gift, quickness can be coached. Many younger players sit on attack and power their way to the net. That isn't a must have for top level coaches as they can coach that. If little sally isn't fast as [lacrosse]. Her chances of being any early recruit to a top school is a very difficult road.

The man who coached my daughter in youth lacrosse would say, "Watch the movement, not the moves." He would also point out the level of competition and say "that will not work against better competition."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True to some extent but overstated . Look at many of the recruits going to the top lax schools many are above average speed but not the fastest players .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But they said they would get my daughter recruited, wah wah wah. We switch clubs and now she's going D1. She got no money and the school is crappy, but who cares!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]But they said they would get my daughter recruited, wah wah wah. We switch clubs and now she's going D1. She got no money and the school is crappy, but who cares!

We'll said Bill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the parents who complain about the Smith and or Top guns are delusional and have children who would not make a YJ Blue Team. Over the years the best players on TG teams have been recruited by the top programs. I have watched the best TG players get approached at camps by coaches from the top programs in the country. And I have watched the parents complain when the coaches do not ask to speak with their daughters. Elevate and Liberty players also get recruited by the top programs as well. It is simple, YJ have more top tier players on their top teams than do Elevate, Liberty or Top Guns.

The best indicator of where your daughter falls in the pecking order is what schools made offers? What were the offers? Where did she fall in the recruiting process?

If your daughters offers came early from the top schools in the country she is more than likely a very strong player.

If your daughters offers came from second tier programs after they had 4 or 5 kids committed she is not a top player.

Blame other people all you want but the reality is college coaches do not need anyone to tell them who the best players on the field are.

If your kids not playing on the field where the coaches are sitting what difference does it make? Tg avoid top competition and that means they're not at the tournaments where the college coaches are sitting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your kids not playing on the field where the coaches are sitting what difference does it make? Tg avoid top competition and that means they're not at the tournaments where the college coaches are sitting

Then how do they have girls going to Harvard, Princeton, Maryland, etc.? Stop being so bitter that your daughter isn't as good as you think she is. Good players get recruited. If you just depend on a club to promote your daughter, chances are slim for her getting the big offers. There is a place for everyone, if they want to play. are you also mad at your HS guidance counselor because they didn't call Yale to say how great your mediocre daughter is? Don't you see, the problem is YOU!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many of you missing the point. If a club states they will help with the recruiting process then they should. End of story. To cash a check and not pick up a phone or send an email is disgraceful to be the girls. They have no problem posting committed athletes but the majority did the work themselves. Save your money, go to camps of the school your child is interested in and travel (if you must) on a local small club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many of you missing the point. If a club states they will help with the recruiting process then they should. End of story. To cash a check and not pick up a phone or send an email is disgraceful to be the girls. They have no problem posting committed athletes but the majority did the work themselves. Save your money, go to camps of the school your child is interested in and travel (if you must) on a local small club.

Think you are missing the point. If a kid is not good enough to be recognized and recruited, it's not the club directors fault. Please try to be realistic! I'm sure your daughter is good at other things that can help her get into college. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow after years of Paying for travel lax, but only a few are really cut out to play and enjoy the rigors of D1 athletics. Sounds like you need to let it go. The girls who will excell at the next level do not need club directors kissing [lacrosse] to get them recruited. Stop blaming others for your daughters shortcomings and be happy for the other accomplishments she has made in her life. Lacrosse is only important to the parents watching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think you are missing the point. If a kid is not good enough to be recognized and recruited, it's not the club directors fault. Please try to be realistic! I'm sure your daughter is good at other things that can help her get into college. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow after years of Paying for travel lax, but only a few are really cut out to play and enjoy the rigors of D1 athletics. Sounds like you need to let it go. The girls who will excell at the next level do not need club directors kissing [lacrosse] to get them recruited. Stop blaming others for your daughters shortcomings and be happy for the other accomplishments she has made in her life. Lacrosse is only important to the parents watching.

That was the point I was trying to make. If you're told that they will help in the recruiting process then they should help. Just because you're not one of the top 5, your money is just as good as anyone else's. D1 is not for everyone and they should do just as much legwork for a girl going to D2 or 3 as they do for a D1 player. The top 5 at every club are going D1 and really aren't going to need the same help as the rest. It's the other 95% of the club they have to help. There are over 500 teams between all 3 divisions. There is a place for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Past- There are many talented athletes that also play D2&3, which are also rigorous programs. Nobody is saying its a club directors "fault" and I have never heard of any club director kissing any college coach [lacrosse]. But maybe that's what worked for you. No need to get so nasty, life is to short. If a young lady asks the director of a club to contact a coach it should be a very very simple process, emails take 30 seconds and the family can be copied on it. Whether the coach responds is a whole other subject, let the college decide on the athletes ability. The point is initiating contact, and it's lousy that when asked to the request is dismissed. We all know an athlete can contact the coach directly, but to have a club director cash a check for years without ever sending 1 email on behalf of a kid is disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Past- There are many talented athletes that also play D2&3, which are also rigorous programs. Nobody is saying its a club directors "fault" and I have never heard of any club director kissing any college coach [lacrosse]. But maybe that's what worked for you. No need to get so nasty, life is to short. If a young lady asks the director of a club to contact a coach it should be a very very simple process, emails take 30 seconds and the family can be copied on it. Whether the coach responds is a whole other subject, let the college decide on the athletes ability. The point is initiating contact, and it's lousy that when asked to the request is dismissed. We all know an athlete can contact the coach directly, but to have a club director cash a check for years without ever sending 1 email on behalf of a kid is disgusting.

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

Coaches want the KID to take initiative and contact them. You should also send your highlights. If the coach is interested they will contact your HS or club coach or in most cases both. After that its up to the kid to follow up. It is in the interest of both HS and club coach to get kids recruited. it only makes them look good. I believe you are a bit delusional because you are expecting the club coach to promote your daughter, which is not their role. YJ does not deal with that nonsense either. In fact they encourage you to pay extra for their recruiting service. The better girls do not need any of this additional money grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is with all the directions SS is being pulled whether it is Hofstra or LI Sound they need to bring someone on board as a co-director or recruiting coordinator to move Top Gun forward and stop reliying on BS to pick up the slack. The current format is not working and pushing people away. If they do not it will be the downfall of this club. Maybe the SL departure a couple years ago has them apprehensive but they need to do something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

Coaches want the KID to take initiative and contact them. You should also send your highlights. If the coach is interested they will contact your HS or club coach or in most cases both. After that its up to the kid to follow up. It is in the interest of both HS and club coach to get kids recruited. it only makes them look good. I believe you are a bit delusional because you are expecting the club coach to promote your daughter, which is not their role. YJ does not deal with that nonsense either. In fact they encourage you to pay extra for their recruiting service. The better girls do not need any of this additional money grab.

Not one of these posts said anything about anyone expecting a club coach to promote their kid. NOT ONE. Sending an email on behalf of a player should not be ignored. Next subject..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, expecting the directors to send an email is not unreasonable, unless of course the targeted team is to much of reach. I don't think any coach or director will contact a college if the player has no realistic chance of playing there. A 2nd team player (I have 2) has no realistic chance at a top 5 school, with the very rare exception. would A Guidance counselor push a C student to an Ivy ? Would a supervisor recommend an unqualified employee for a promotion ? If you are realistic The Smiths will help as they have done in the past, just like any other director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, expecting the directors to send an email is not unreasonable, unless of course the targeted team is to much of reach. I don't think any coach or director will contact a college if the player has no realistic chance of playing there. A 2nd team player (I have 2) has no realistic chance at a top 5 school, with the very rare exception. would A Guidance counselor push a C student to an Ivy ? Would a supervisor recommend an unqualified employee for a promotion ? If you are realistic The Smiths will help as they have done in the past, just like any other director.

I understand what your saying, but who says Bill Smith is the end all talent evaluator...if he was that great, he would be on a college staff. He could just send an email stating that the kid is a hard working good kid...let the college coaches make their own assessment...God knows we've all been on teams where kids are going to top schools and can't understand why...just my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand what your saying, but who says Bill Smith is the end all talent evaluator...if he was that great, he would be on a college staff. He could just send an email stating that the kid is a hard working good kid...let the college coaches make their own assessment...God knows we've all been on teams where kids are going to top schools and can't understand why...just my opinion.

Is there solid proof that he doesn't do this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

Not one of these posts said anything about anyone expecting a club coach to promote their kid. NOT ONE. Sending an email on behalf of a player should not be ignored. Next subject..

Sending an email to a college coach is promoting a kid. Not the directors job. The directors job is to answer questions about a kid after the college coach approaches them. It's the families (kids) job to contact college coaches and let them know they are interested and where they will be playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

Sending an email to a college coach is promoting a kid. Not the directors job. The directors job is to answer questions about a kid after the college coach approaches them. It's the families (kids) job to contact college coaches and let them know they are interested and where they will be playing.

And who made you the expert on directors job responsibilities? maybe this has something to do with TG downward spiral, maybe it doesn't. But it seems like you hear more about it at TG, than yj,liberty and elevate combined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how each club is different. Other travel clubs coaches email colleges just to look for a certain kid at a camp or event. Especially if they have a good relationship. An email from a coach or director usually gathers more interest than just the kid emailing (which they should absolutely do on their own.) The college coach will usually reach out to the travel coach or director if they have interest. This is what was done for my kid and her team. We are not TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Bill Smith should think about changing it up, might not lose his best kids come recruiting age...just a thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY correct.

No Bill/Shannon, that is not correct. That is a lazy pathetic excuse. But this thread is an excellent eye opener to those who think TG will act in the best interest of an athlete. Clearly they do not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's done a little different here in MD. The club directors for my daughter's team advised us on how to write the email that was sent to the college coaches; things to say, tournament schedule,how to say it, what not to say, etc. Then, it was up to us and the kid to send emails to the college coaches on my daughter's list. If a school saw my daughter at a tournament and wanted to have her visit their school, they would contact our coach or director and pass the message on to us and we would call or make arrangements with the school. We were very happy with that method and it worked out very well for my 2016 daughter. It was more of our responsibility to initiate contact with a college coach, not the director. They were always available to answer questions and promote the player but did not initiate any college contact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY correct.

Sorry but you are just completely wrong. A coach and club director should be more than willing to make a call.The better college programs get easily 500 emails a year that so and so would like to play for their program, if you do not think college coaches pay extra attention when a club director calls and says they should take a look at a kid you are just plain wrong. How much attention will be related to the relationship between that head coach and director and their prior dealings with one another.Are they going to want to see the kid play themselves, of course but a call or email from the right person will make it that they at least go and watch or as the coaches like to say put the kid on their radar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY correct.

No Bill/Shannon, that is not correct. That is a lazy pathetic excuse. But this thread is an excellent eye opener to those who think TG will act in the best interest of an athlete. Clearly they do not.

Sorry your daughter is getting no interest, she's just an average player, not anyone's fault. You need to get over it and stop blaming others. Unbelievable the way everyone thinks their daughter deserves a scholarship because she played travel lacrosse. At least you will always have that shelf full of participation trophies!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's done a little different here in MD. The club directors for my daughter's team advised us on how to write the email that was sent to the college coaches; things to say, tournament schedule,how to say it, what not to say, etc. Then, it was up to us and the kid to send emails to the college coaches on my daughter's list. If a school saw my daughter at a tournament and wanted to have her visit their school, they would contact our coach or director and pass the message on to us and we would call or make arrangements with the school. We were very happy with that method and it worked out very well for my 2016 daughter. It was more of our responsibility to initiate contact with a college coach, not the director. They were always available to answer questions and promote the player but did not initiate any college contact.

EXACTLY! Thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is with all the directions SS is being pulled whether it is Hofstra or LI Sound they need to bring someone on board as a co-director or recruiting coordinator to move Top Gun forward and stop reliying on BS to pick up the slack. The current format is not working and pushing people away. If they do not it will be the downfall of this club. Maybe the SL departure a couple years ago has them apprehensive but they need to do something.

If your last name isn't Smith you're not getting a slice of the pie, that's why there are no real adult coaches at TG and in terms of evaluating talent, I think the Hofstra team of last season (all SS recruits) speaks volumes on that subject, she did much better with the kids that she inherited

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^ Exactly!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY correct.

This thread is not an "eye opener" it is filled with sour grapes...which is the only people who come on this forum! People who have good experiences don't come on here, they have no need to. And no my last name is not Smith, I'm just sick of all the delusional comments on here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your last name isn't Smith you're not getting a slice of the pie, that's why there are no real adult coaches at TG and in terms of evaluating talent, I think the Hofstra team of last season (all SS recruits) speaks volumes on that subject, she did much better with the kids that she inherited

And still you daughter is an average player, who needs to beg for a coach to watch her, HA! Stalking the Smiths again, CREEPY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey MD , that's exactly how it's done.

Yes a call from a coach or director goes a long way for the right player at the right school. But a call should not be made to MD, SYR, UNC or any other top program if the player simply is not on that level.

As for BS not being qualified to make that decision, any non biased person that has watched D1 sports can tell if a player can play or not at that level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes a call from a coach or director goes a long way for the right player at the right school. But a call should not be made to MD, SYR, UNC or any other top program if the player simply is not on that level.

As for BS not being qualified to make that decision, any non biased person that has watched D1 sports can tell if a player can play or not at that level.

Tom Brady 6th round #199 overall...i guess any non biased person that has watched D1 sports can tell if a player can play or not at that level...you can sit down now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS is biased and the entire program is a conflict of interest with SS being the Hofstra coach.

Like Reply Quote
Page 196 of 220 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard