BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,242
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 87 of 90 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer lacrosse season is so broken. I'm sure because of money. This 5&6 games every weekend playing on one hour off the next is just ridiculous. Especially as the kids get older and are at the recruitable age. If I was a college coach I would never go to day two of the tournaments. Many teams gassed. Soon someone will get smart and set it up so its one regulation game Friday, one saturday morning, one saturday afternoon and on Sunday and be done. No championship, no playoffs just great match ups. Have committee look at game one scores and make match ups for game 2 and repeat. Playoffs, were talking about playoffs?? Who gives a sh*#. Out of the very mouths of all these lax guys is that scores don't matter to college coaches, then why beat these kids into the ground for 6 games? knuckle f*###### heads. Summer needs overhaul.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrads. to Looneys 2020....won it all in downingtown.
All heart...beat up and no Fogo.
so looney's won the NXT event without their FOGO that would explain the close game against Hardcor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer lacrosse season is so broken. I'm sure because of money. This 5&6 games every weekend playing on one hour off the next is just ridiculous. Especially as the kids get older and are at the recruitable age. If I was a college coach I would never go to day two of the tournaments. Many teams gassed. Soon someone will get smart and set it up so its one regulation game Friday, one saturday morning, one saturday afternoon and on Sunday and be done. No championship, no playoffs just great match ups. Have committee look at game one scores and make match ups for game 2 and repeat. Playoffs, were talking about playoffs?? Who gives a sh*#. Out of the very mouths of all these lax guys is that scores don't matter to college coaches, then why beat these kids into the ground for 6 games? knuckle f*###### heads. Summer needs overhaul.

Agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so looney's won the NXT event without their FOGO that would explain the close game against Hardcor.

Hard Cor from Canada is evidently following the formula that Edge uses.
Their drunken parents on the sideline said most of their kids were born in 2001.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their drunken parents on the sideline said most of their kids were born in 2001.
Sorry to hear parents were drunk your beer is so cheap compared to what we pay. So can someone confirm if fogo played or didn't play. Both Edge and Hardcor just own up to the age thing where most just outright fib. Is it going to matter next year when they all are in HS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are losers who failed at life and now live through your sons and gossip youth lacrosse on an Internet forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hard Cor parents were the worst I have ever seen. Drunk, yelling profanities at the kids, a true disgrace to the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having see the Looneys play multiple times - the FOGO is a huge advantage. Possessions win games. However, he is NOT the whole team. There are a lot of skilled players. He is an important piece of their puzzle - but against most teams (excluding HOCO teams and Crush) they are going to win 9 times out of 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hard Cor parents were the worst I have ever seen. Drunk, yelling profanities at the kids, a true disgrace to the sport.
Should see them at Box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to hear parents were drunk your beer is so cheap compared to what we pay. So can someone confirm if fogo played or didn't play. Both Edge and Hardcor just own up to the age thing where most just outright fib. Is it going to matter next year when they all are in HS.

Looney's FOGO did not play the entire weekend. He is sick.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should see them at Box.

Hockey anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are losers who failed at life and now live through your sons and gossip youth lacrosse on an Internet forum
Right back at you! I'm assuming you're a successful multi-millionaire who has taken time off from her philanthropic ways just to admonish us peons who frequent this site. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard Cor was big and talented...BUT...nasty, as were parents.
Looneys fast ball movement won out, several boys did well at face off, since Looneys star was still hurt.
Fun to watch..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try, Crush would still dominate. Looked like they were sloppy yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO was sloppy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try, Crush would still dominate. Looked like they were sloppy yesterday.

Ok. I give up, who is "they"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd Looneys player going to UNC..2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard Cor was big and talented...BUT...nasty, as were parents.
Looneys fast ball movement won out, several boys did well at face off, since Looneys star was still hurt.
Fun to watch..
big because they are all 2001's how many 2001 play on the other teams honestly. Sometimes we are under the opinion that we are older but when we asked a parent what year their son is born in we get quoted a grad year. Who doesn't know what year their child is born in. Unless you have like 7+ kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many of these posts are from kids. At least I hope so. The kids will hopefully grow out of this. If parents are posting this nonsense, please spend some time reflecting on where you are in your life. I post this because numerous people mentioned to me that specific coaches, parents, and kids are referenced, and that many posts easily reference particular kids - names or not. The goalie from so and so, the coach's son, etc. I did not believe it.

Well, what I've read is disgusting. This is youth lacrosse and should be placed in perspective. If you were happy where you are in life, you would not spend energy bashing other kids, parents and coaches. Plain and simple.

And to the "owners" of this forum, enough with the auto edits for team names. Its childish and feeds the general lack of maturity displayed many of the posters. I know, "it's your forum," but whether I like it or not, kids read it and you should take some responsibility for properly editing as necessary. Blacking out team names because you have some playground beef with someone should not be one of those times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by 1111111111
But who won the ship. But who scored 3 goals and had an assist against legacy in the championship, yeah that's right daddy's boy? But if you didn't take a look at the attackmen and a good amount of the middies on team 91 md they are small, haven't hit growth spurts or puberty, these kids are not holdbacks. That fact that you think that they are is a compliment and just gives them even more desire to go out and win more championships against your kids and their teams. And keep talking about parents and not getting recruited, your kid clearly isn't getting recruited because if he was you wouldn't be on this sight you childish, classless, disgrace.
. Your post makes absolutely no sense. You are completely clueless and if it makes you happy to say this team has no holdbacks, well bunky, carry on. The coach has no control over his players, the attackman you are referring to with 3 goals is a selfish player, not a team player and daddy says nothing. Let the parents keep acting up on the sidelines during games and watch college coaches just walk away. They want no part of this, regardless of a players ability. I be.ieve you are the one upset that your kid isn't getting any looks and that is why you are here bitching. So how did the team do in New [lacrosse] this weekend? Looks like you got pushed around. Begs the question, how loud was the coach and parents yelling and complaining? I would guess quite a bit. Did you just get home from NY and this was why your post is so screwed up?

Good game for this attackman but a one off. . More often than not he is allowed to stay in the game longer than others, shoots when he should not and does whatever he wants despite not being able to ride at all, not shoot consistently and he looks like he gets in the way of the team who have to work around him. True that the coach really has no control over this player as well as several others who ignore instructions from their coaches-too bad for the team as they could be much better if there was more strategic disciplined play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another crush off the board. Get em while they last

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another crush off the board. Get em while they last
What position? Where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. The poster got the air rights before Ty Xanders !! Middie going to Hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRush 2020 mid to JHU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having see the Looneys play multiple times - the FOGO is a huge advantage. Possessions win games. However, he is NOT the whole team. There are a lot of skilled players. He is an important piece of their puzzle - but against most teams (excluding HOCO teams and Crush) they are going to win 9 times out of 10.

Four players on this team verbally committed this past week. The FLOGO is not the whole team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But who won the ship. But who scored 3 goals and had an assist against legacy in the championship, yeah that's right daddy's boy? But if you didn't take a look at the attackmen and a good amount of the middies on team 91 md they are small, haven't hit growth spurts or puberty, these kids are not holdbacks. That fact that you think that they are is a compliment and just gives them even more desire to go out and win more championships against your kids and their teams. And keep talking about parents and not getting recruited, your kid clearly isn't getting recruited because if he was you wouldn't be on this sight you childish, classless, disgrace.
. Your post makes absolutely no sense. You are completely clueless and if it makes you happy to say this team has no holdbacks, well bunky, carry on. The coach has no control over his players, the attackman you are referring to with 3 goals is a selfish player, not a team player and daddy says nothing. Let the parents keep acting up on the sidelines during games and watch college coaches just walk away. They want no part of this, regardless of a players ability. I be.ieve you are the one upset that your kid isn't getting any looks and that is why you are here bitching. So how did the team do in New [lacrosse] this weekend? Looks like you got pushed around. Begs the question, how loud was the coach and parents yelling and complaining? I would guess quite a bit. Did you just get home from NY and this was why your post is so screwed up?

BOOOOOOM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many of these posts are from kids. At least I hope so. The kids will hopefully grow out of this. If parents are posting this nonsense, please spend some time reflecting on where you are in your life. I post this because numerous people mentioned to me that specific coaches, parents, and kids are referenced, and that many posts easily reference particular kids - names or not. The goalie from so and so, the coach's son, etc. I did not believe it.

Well, what I've read is disgusting. This is youth lacrosse and should be placed in perspective. If you were happy where you are in life, you would not spend energy bashing other kids, parents and coaches. Plain and simple.

And to the "owners" of this forum, enough with the auto edits for team names. Its childish and feeds the general lack of maturity displayed many of the posters. I know, "it's your forum," but whether I like it or not, kids read it and you should take some responsibility for properly editing as necessary. Blacking out team names because you have some playground beef with someone should not be one of those times.

I agree with your post . Enough with the auto edits. All clubs are after one thing ...$$$$. I do think it is mostly parents posting. Even the childish put downs of other kids and teams. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good game for this attackman but a one off. . More often than not he is allowed to stay in the game longer than others, shoots when he should not and does whatever he wants despite not being able to ride at all, not shoot consistently and he looks like he gets in the way of the team who have to work around him. True that the coach really has no control over this player as well as several others who ignore instructions from their coaches-too bad for the team as they could be much better if there was more strategic disciplined play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a pervasive problem on too many teams, and parents are sick of watching it! The kid who can somehow do no wrong. You know the one, turns the ball over like crazy, takes stupid shots, doesn't pass when he should, yet never comes off the field. Yet other kids make one mistake and are benched. Why? You ask, coaches kid, owners kid, parent up the [lacrosse] of coach doing lots of favors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Another crush off the board. Get em while they last"

A.D. ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a pervasive problem on too many teams, and parents are sick of watching it! The kid who can somehow do no wrong. You know the one, turns the ball over like crazy, takes stupid shots, doesn't pass when he should, yet never comes off the field. Yet other kids make one mistake and are benched. Why? You ask, coaches kid, owners kid, parent up the [lacrosse] of coach doing lots of favors.

On any team once the kids hit high school -especially a higher level team like this one- the coaches should no longer be parents unless they come from a very experienced background. recreation coaches should not follow their kids to high school. They can be involved administratively but it is time for them to step back from the day to day coaching and let others handle their sons and teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any big tournaments this weekend or is the season pretty much finished until November

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any big tournaments this weekend or is the season pretty much finished until November
UMD 2016 Young Guns Shootout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched several of their games (on the losing end) and the whole team is very good,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UMD 2016 Young Guns Shootout
thank you are all the good programs involved?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because kids were born in 2001 doesn't mean that they are holdbacks or too old. A lot of these 2001 kids were born after the dead line for the grade above. So your 2001 stereotype is completely irrelevant and wrong...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly how many games have you watched this team or player play in? You obviously have no clue what your talking about due to your incredibly false statements on the 91 Md team and that player. Your wrong plain and simple!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The stereotype for holdbacks (Crabs, FCA, etc.) is accurate. If you have a kid that is 16 or will turn 16 by the end of 2016 on a 2020 team - they are a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly how many games have you watched this team or player play in? You obviously have no clue what your talking about due to your incredibly false statements on the 91 Md team and that player. Your wrong plain and simple!

Seen them play this year about 3/5 times, last year when they were Breakers about 3/4 times and this past winter 3 times at indoor box.

No, these statements are correct, about the team, the attackman in question and the coach. Plus, as you notice, if you read all the posts on this, there are quite a few people who have seen the same thing, so stop denying what is true and obvious. It is what it is and the changes have to start with the coach.
He needs to command control of the team as a whole, needs to act in a way that the team respects him, he needs to stop favoring his son and letting him do what ever he wants and he needs to address the parents behavior. Encourage parents to cheer for the team, encourage them to support the players and team but do not start bitching and yelling about things and the refs while at games on the sidelines.
That kind of behavior gets noticed very quickly and in a negative light.

Page 87 of 90 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard