BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,342
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hey, Einstein...I think the response was tongue in cheek...
or I sincerely hope so....

I'm pretty sure it was an elevate parent or owner posting a serious post.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MD parent, I hate to break it to you but you are the most obnoxious individuals I have known. Secondly, get off elevate thread and lastly, TG are not competition for Team Elevate Blue. Can't wait to see you soon. Elevate parent

Got to see the elevate 2020 team play at ND this weekend. I really expected more from them after playing them last year - they seemed to drop off quite a bit. Did they lose alot of girls from last year? Seemed like they didn't quite play as a team. They barely snuck out with 2 wins this weekend against mediocre teams. The top gun team from long island was very impressive in this age group.

Compared to who? No top 2020 teams were at ND

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Elevate plays some good clubs this weekend....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MD parent, I hate to break it to you but you are the most obnoxious individuals I have known. Secondly, get off elevate thread and lastly, TG are not competition for Team Elevate Blue. Can't wait to see you soon. Elevate parent

Got to see the elevate 2020 team play at ND this weekend. I really expected more from them after playing them last year - they seemed to drop off quite a bit. Did they lose alot of girls from last year? Seemed like they didn't quite play as a team. They barely snuck out with 2 wins this weekend against mediocre teams. The top gun team from long island was very impressive in this age group.

isn't skywalkers good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a shame the 2021 YJ team will probably not make it out of their bracket this weekend. Was looking forward to a matchup this summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

isn't skywalkers good?

At 2020, Skywalkers is a mediocre MD team. Never a threat vs top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a shame the 2021 YJ team will probably not make it out of their bracket this weekend. Was looking forward to a matchup this summer.

You may be correct, this is the most competitive collection of teams I have ever seen in a bracket at any tournament for this age group, ever. What ever team wins this bracket has a cakewalk through playoffs. Most likely winner would be M&D black, but there are several teams that could make some noise, certainly YJ. If your trying to put elevate 2021 anywhere near the level of the teams in this bracket, you are delusional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may be correct, this is the most competitive collection of teams I have ever seen in a bracket at any tournament for this age group, ever. What ever team wins this bracket has a cakewalk through playoffs. Most likely winner would be M&D black, but there are several teams that could make some noise, certainly YJ. If your trying to put elevate 2021 anywhere near the level of the teams in this bracket, you are delusional.

First of all for the 2021 division this weekend, 2 teams from the YJ division make it and they will be one of them, either 1st or 2nd. In the Elevate bracket which is certainly a weaker bracket 1 team makes the playoffs and Elevate will be representing that division in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all for the 2021 division this weekend, 2 teams from the YJ division make it and they will be one of them, either 1st or 2nd. In the Elevate bracket which is certainly a weaker bracket 1 team makes the playoffs and Elevate will be representing that division in the playoffs.

Dude, seriously Elevate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hope YJ would be one of the teams that make the playoffs but certainly wouldn't slight the other talented teams in this bracket. It's all about constantly getting better. Best of luck to all and safe travels.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hope YJ would be one of the teams that make the playoffs but certainly wouldn't slight the other talented teams in this bracket. It's all about constantly getting better. Best of luck to all and safe travels.

There are four really good teams in that bracket. Stars just beat YJ on Sunday, though they don't play each other. Skywalkers has become a very good team this year and won ND.

You would think M&D and YJ advance, but Stars or Skywalkers could easily only have 1 loss and then you may have a tiebreaker for the second team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will be shocked if Elevate wins their Division. Heros and NEMS are very good teams. TLC could give Elevate trouble as well. Best case for Elevate is 2-2 in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will be shocked if Elevate wins their Division. Heros and NEMS are very good teams. TLC could give Elevate trouble as well. Best case for Elevate is 2-2 in my opinion.

After ripping through the competition the last couple of weeks , the 2021 girls will surely be tested this week. I'm thinking 1-3 is a real possibility. Best of luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you? Do you know these girls? Seriously get a life! I'm sick and tired of someone coming on here and bashing 13 yr old girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
queue the stomping of feet and pouting for the Elevate Mom--God I hope its a mom...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stomping of feet? Lol I know it's cool coming on here talking bad about young girls. You are a real man. What team does your daughter play for? Maybe we can discuss this over the weekend. Let me know where you will be at. We can talk in person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D beat YJ Skak 10-5. Elevate is 0-2 and hasn't played Hero's yet, not looking good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question about the elevate 2017/18 team? My daughters friends team Renegades crushed them 13-4. Renegades then lost to YJ Baker 10-6. but Elevate tied that Baker team 8-8? What is that 2017/18 team? The Elevate team that played Baker was DEFINTELY NOT the same team that Renegade crushed. Can somebody shed some light on this? Just curious how that works?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D beat YJ Skak 10-5. Elevate is 0-2 and hasn't played Hero's yet, not looking good.

The Elevate 2022s are in the same sinking boat as the 2021s based on the above!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not looking good for either team! YJ giving up 10 goals is very sad.
Well both might get a jump on traffic tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how did they do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worry about your own club. You have some axe to grind against the elevate 2021. They will be fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously this poster has no Idea what there talking about. YJ didn't even make it out of the bracket (add excuse here) and Elevate went 1-3, and I ask who is the worst of the 2, at least Elevate is a newer, growing club, but the "ELITE" not even movie int the playoffs in that bracket, and no "ELITE" team getting past the first round doesn't bode well for that club. No champs in any bracket under '19. Maybe we L.I. laxers should start caring more about every girl as opposed to pounding our chest about the clubs she plays for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously this poster has no Idea what there talking about. YJ didn't even make it out of the bracket (add excuse here) and Elevate went 1-3, and I ask who is the worst of the 2, at least Elevate is a newer, growing club, but the "ELITE" not even movie int the playoffs in that bracket, and no "ELITE" team getting past the first round doesn't bode well for that club. No champs in any bracket under '19. Maybe we L.I. laxers should start caring more about every girl as opposed to pounding our chest about the clubs she plays for?

For all the smack talk coming from the mighty Skak team they sure seem broken and unable to compete with any of the top MD clubs? What's even sadder is 10 kids probably never saw the field and even the "studs" can't get it done anymore. This is exactly why people are leaving and willing to take a chance with startups. You can knock other programs but our kids had fun and everyone played equally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For all the smack talk coming from the mighty Skak team they sure seem broken and unable to compete with any of the top MD clubs? What's even sadder is 10 kids probably never saw the field and even the "studs" can't get it done anymore. This is exactly why people are leaving and willing to take a chance with startups. You can knock other programs but our kids had fun and everyone played equally.

I'm a MD parent and you LI parents are unbelievable how you put each other's girls down. YJ Skak is a fantastic team. To say they are unable to compete with top MD teams is crazy. They lost by 1 to Skywalkers and even the M&D game was a 5-5 game in the middle of second half. M&D can make any team look bad if they play well. They beat Stars 15-1 this weekend after having a close 3-2 final the weekend before. They are 13 yr old girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks YJ mom! And fantastic is a bit of a stretch. A bunch of talented girls, yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks YJ mom! And fantastic is a bit of a stretch. A bunch of talented girls, yes.

Not a YJ mom. As I said, I'm an MD parent. M&D in fact. And that YJ team is the only team that we are concerned about playing. We were very happy that they lost to Skywalkers as we did not want to play them in a short playoff game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a YJ mom. As I said, I'm an MD parent. M&D in fact. And that YJ team is the only team that we are concerned about playing. We were very happy that they lost to Skywalkers as we did not want to play them in a short playoff game.

Congrats on your backpack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You Elevate parents are the worst. What is your obsession with YJ Skak? You went 1-3 after coming on here saying you were going to win your Division. 2 of the games weren't even close. Worry about your own team instead of putting down one of the best teams at this age. They are 13 year old girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You Elevate parents are the worst. What is your obsession with YJ Skak? You went 1-3 after coming on here saying you were going to win your Division. 2 of the games weren't even close. Worry about your own team instead of putting down one of the best teams at this age. They are 13 year old girls.

Wow! Maybe you should go back and read some of the hatred directed at this program or the kids that left? Sensitive YJ mommy comes out and wants to play nice? Face it, you are not used to losing and you are freaking out!! As you all like to boast you have the best talent on the Island or think you do so what's the problem? Maybe it's not the girls...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

go ahead and overlook heros and skywalkers - they are coming up fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

go ahead and overlook heros and skywalkers - they are coming up fast.

Thanks Heros Dad. Another year went by and you still didn't beat M&D. No more chances until after tryouts. After 3 years of never beating them you are still on here saying that everyone needs to watch out for Heros?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good showing this weekend! Hats off to all the champs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the best girls that left elevate for Iglod do this weekend at Lax Blast? Sorry but nobody knew you left or wants you back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Elevate 2018 Red team? They were not at the Rise and were removed from the schedule at Capital Cup after they reposted the schedule? Does anyone know what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the best girls that left elevate for Iglod do this weekend at Lax Blast? Sorry but nobody knew you left or wants you back!

The girls that left knew they were in for a challenge, unlike TE they weren't afraid of a little competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt that is an elevate parent who said this about those girls. Stop stirring the pot. They are good players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They paid the deposit but never paid the rest so they were removed from the schedule last minute. They were given every opportunity to pay and did not return emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The girls that left knew they were in for a challenge, unlike TE they weren't afraid of a little competition.

What age group are we talking about?

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard