Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
Less Than 1 Month Away from the Girls LI Showcase & Boys UnD1sputed Showcase! | Mid Atlantic Elite Showcase & New England Elite Showcase Just Released!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 05/13/21 05:17 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/13/21 05:17 PM
West Islip varsity vs Shoreham Wading River today
by Anonymous - 05/13/21 04:10 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/13/21 04:00 PM
High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey
by Anonymous - 05/13/21 03:59 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,365
Posts291,017
Members2,287
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 94 of 121 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 120 121
Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167233 05/27/16 08:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If what you say is true she's probably over it already.


me me me me mom mom mom mom

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167235 05/27/16 08:53 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 624
T
User
*****
Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 624
Last warning. Stop focusing on this one kid. Posts will be deleted. Grow up!!!!


Back of the Cage
Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167254 05/28/16 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt see any article on the Manhasset/Wantagh game in Newsday, did I miss it ?

Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167257 05/28/16 08:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like the local media has forgotten about girls lacrosse all together. MSG Varsity has completely given up on girls lax, not 1 playoff game on live broadcast or tape replay, just those 2 a$$ kissing idiots recap on Tuesday and having to listen to that " expert" on girls lax drone on about his wife and kid, or pat himself on the back about that tournament makes even that unbearable. He should have married Tracy Weiner.

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167261 05/28/16 09:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA, So true. I agree, not enough coverage on girls lax.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167283 05/28/16 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions
Mass over Oceanside by 2
Wi over sw by 4
Esm over WB by 6

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167315 05/28/16 08:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like the local media has forgotten about girls lacrosse all together. MSG Varsity has completely given up on girls lax, not 1 playoff game on live broadcast or tape replay, just those 2 a$$ kissing idiots recap on Tuesday and having to listen to that " expert" on girls lax drone on about his wife and kid, or pat himself on the back about that tournament makes even that unbearable. He should have married Tracy Weiner.


Lol, the chubby guy on the boys side just repeats the same thing over and over again, annoying! Would like to see some more girls games as well!

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167331 05/28/16 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young women.

Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167333 05/28/16 10:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why?

Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167335 05/28/16 10:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh mommy

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Girls
B_O_T_C #167393 05/29/16 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the curse of Maryland has begun

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167456 05/30/16 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The players are playing Everybody acting like the ONLY reason WI will win is because a coach


No, not the "only" reason but certainly coaching plays a major roll in the success of any program.

Everyone knows that a coach needs the players but players also need a good coach.

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167468 05/30/16 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The players are playing Everybody acting like the ONLY reason WI will win is because a coach


No, not the "only" reason but certainly coaching plays a major roll in the success of any program.

Everyone knows that a coach needs the players but players also need a good coach.


Not always, YJ's win all summer with college girls because they have talented players

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167477 05/30/16 01:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very subjective calls on sticks this year, for the most part, before the game even started. Same sticks legal in one game; illegal in another. During the game though is another story. In almost every game that I watched at least one player "adjusted" their stick after a goal. If you want to make it even lets play like college and every goal has a stick check then there is no question.

Re: High School Lax Girls
Anonymous #167481 05/30/16 02:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The players are playing Everybody acting like the ONLY reason WI will win is because a coach


No, not the "only" reason but certainly coaching plays a major roll in the success of any program.

Everyone knows that a coach needs the players but players also need a good coach.


Not always, YJ's win all summer with college girls because they have talented players


And yj hs coaches can't seem to get it done.

Page 94 of 121 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4