BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 75 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How bout C Murph getting #99 in a win over BC today. It's a D1 record. Going for 100 vs Cuse this weekend.

Please with the nonsense. Tell me why she stays in and puts up numbers against such weak teams? Do you not think Megan Whittle or Kayla Treanor or Salena Lasota or any number of other better scorers in the college game today would not score many more under those same circumstances? It is a shame that this coach has played it this way. Take a lesson from the classy coaches please JS. Just watched Coach Amonte Hiller pull every starter against Louisville tonight with meaningful minutes left to play and a 8 goal lead. It should not be about stat padding.

GO CUSE!

What a jerk you are. Just say congratulations to a fine young lady. Do you have a Coach Amonte poster on your wall? I can't imagine what mourning will go on when NU gets beat. Then you will have to decide is it the NU coach or the players.

I don't care about NU. Amonte-Hiller is a great coach. I'm sure they will lose at some point in the tournament. As will all teams except one moron.

Coach or players, you decide. Moron

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Tough loss for SB. Offense too deliberate and some bad plays late; the turnover and yellow card late not what you want.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Great performance by Penn St today as well. Nice GB in OT for LI'er Bleistein.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Great performance by Penn St today as well. Nice GB in OT for LI'er Bleistein.

Good!! Send those meatheads packing. Coach is a great recruiter but horrible game manager.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that

And Florida chokes again, they will never win anything with O'Leary coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Florida coaching has been and continues to be bad in gig spots.

SB got smoked on draws today but another good season where they finish ranked around #10 again.

At this point do you take Maryland or the field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully today will end the brain numbing back and forth about NU and SB.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How bout C Murph getting #99 in a win over BC today. It's a D1 record. Going for 100 vs Cuse this weekend.

Please with the nonsense. Tell me why she stays in and puts up numbers against such weak teams? Do you not think Megan Whittle or Kayla Treanor or Salena Lasota or any number of other better scorers in the college game today would not score many more under those same circumstances? It is a shame that this coach has played it this way. Take a lesson from the classy coaches please JS. Just watched Coach Amonte Hiller pull every starter against Louisville tonight with meaningful minutes left to play and a 8 goal lead. It should not be about stat padding.

GO CUSE!

Did Coach Amonte Hiller pull every starter today when the game was a lost cause? A classy coach would have let her bench play out the game so they could get meaningful minutes. (Please add a touch of sarcasm to what I just said and yes, if you make an argument about playing time it goes both ways).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear

GO CUSE!

Did Coach Amonte Hiller pull every starter today when the game was a lost cause? A classy coach would have let her bench play out the game so they could get meaningful minutes. (Please add a touch of sarcasm to what I just said and yes, if you make an argument about playing time it goes both ways).

15 to 3? It was over in 10 minutes! The charade is over.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But next year it gets even worse for NU and the SeaSpallinas will be even better. So you still will have to hear about them. NU will be totally irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great games yesterday, looking at the brackets it definitely did NOT look like it was done fairly. When you look and see Umass vs Cornell, upenn vs Towson as the 7,8 seeds then Syracuse vs SB and penn state vs Florida as higher seeded match ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great games yesterday, looking at the brackets it definitely did NOT look like it was done fairly. When you look and see Umass vs Cornell, upenn vs Towson as the 7,8 seeds then Syracuse vs SB and penn state vs Florida as higher seeded match ups.

I think they cared more about "region" than actual seedings. Like you said - a few match ups were not fair. Final Four will be as expected, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scheduling / seeding for the first and second round games are largely based on location / travel $$$$$. Only two teams had to fly to first round games (Penn State and JMU). All other teams were grouped by region and had a relatively short bus trip. Also helps the families, friends and fans to keep the travel cost down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland or the field ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But next year it gets even worse for NU and the SeaSpallinas will be even better. So you still will have to hear about them. NU will be totally irrelevant.

NU was already irrelevant this year.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone know what SB's last yellow card was for? Did its happen off screen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes sir

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hit to the head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes sir

Here's hoping the suffering goes on many more years. We had to endure that stalling for the last 10 minutes of so many one and two goal games. They've set back womens lacrosse decades. Let's savor the losses as they pile up....

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hit to the head

Thanks. Didn't see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes sir

Here's hoping the suffering goes on many more years. We had to endure that stalling for the last 10 minutes of so many one and two goal games. They've set back womens lacrosse decades. Let's savor the losses as they pile up....

Really just can't wait for next year's shot clock. Can't wait to be able to watch a full second half without debating with myself whether I should do something else with the last 10 minutes of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes sir

Really just can't wait for next year's shot clock. Can't wait to be able to watch a full second half without debating with myself whether I should do something else with the last 10 minutes of the game.

But guys lie Spallina will now let their studs score 200 points against inferior competition. Be careful what you wish for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hopefully today will end the brain numbing back and forth about NU and SB.

unless you consider shorts, cut off shirts and some of the higher total weight lifting numbers in the Midwest.. broke some new ground there at least. players all looked like a bunch of linebackers trying to play wideout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hopefully today will end the brain numbing back and forth about NU and SB.

unless you consider shorts, cut off shirts and some of the higher total weight lifting numbers in the Midwest.. broke some new ground there at least. players all looked like a bunch of linebackers trying to play wideout.

And the game can only get faster! People love goals, and shots. Lots of shots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northwestern only loses 2 starters that contributed a lot to the team. They will adjust just like every team with the shot clock next year. They will be a top 10 team again next year and everyone can go back to hating them like they did this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northwestern only loses 2 starters that contributed a lot to the team. They will adjust just like every team with the shot clock next year. They will be a top 10 team again next year and everyone can go back to hating them like they did this year.

Top 20 and falling fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.[/quote]

Great! I'd love my daughter to get recruited there. GREAT school, great facilities and great coach. I don't think she could play there if they were #1, but might be able to if they r #10-25. Sounds perfect to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting game this weekend - Syracuse vs USC. Thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

Great! I'd love my daughter to get recruited there. GREAT school, great facilities and great coach. I don't think she could play there if they were #1, but might be able to if they r #10-25. Sounds perfect to me! [/quote]

Have you ever been there? Evanston? Not so hot. And no worries about that #1 issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

Great! I'd love my daughter to get recruited there. GREAT school, great facilities and great coach. I don't think she could play there if they were #1, but might be able to if they r #10-25. Sounds perfect to me!

Have you ever been there? Evanston? Not so hot. And no worries about that #1 issue. [/quote]

well you can always venture into the city and see the sights.. just watch out for the high crime areas, meaning the whole town basically.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
most colleges are built too close to the wrong side of the tracks. Hopkins, Syracuse, Yale, Everything in Philly, NU etc etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

Have you ever been there? Evanston? Not so hot. And no worries about that #1 issue.

well you can always venture into the city and see the sights.. just watch out for the high crime areas, meaning the whole town basically.[/quote]

I would love to have the coach come to my house and offer my daughter a scholarship so I can tell her I would love to have my daughter be a part of Northwestern lacrosse but the crime rate in Evanston concerns me. You people need to have your heads examined. No one on this site is turning down an opportunity to go to that school. Even the northwestern bashers would love to go or have gone there. School will always be relevant in girls lacrosse no matter what is said here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

well you can always venture into the city and see the sights.. just watch out for the high crime areas, meaning the whole town basically.

I would love to have the coach come to my house and offer my daughter a scholarship so I can tell her I would love to have my daughter be a part of Northwestern lacrosse but the crime rate in Evanston concerns me. You people need to have your heads examined. No one on this site is turning down an opportunity to go to that school. Even the northwestern bashers would love to go or have gone there. School will always be relevant in girls lacrosse no matter what is said here. [/quote]Thank you for telling me where I would have/ would go, or for that matter where I would advise my daughter to go. Not that long ago N.U. was completely irrelevant, so it's not that hard to believe they could become irrelevant again. There maws lacrosse before N.U.'s run , and will be lacrosse after they become irrelevant. As far as going to N.U for the sake of going to N.U that could be the dumbest thing I ever heard. It's a good school if you want to be an engineer But not if you want to be a veterinarian if you know what I mean. If you're advising your daughter to go there for a lacrosse program than, in my opinion, you're a flawed parent and I would tell your daughter to get advice from another source. It's a good school without a doubt, but even if my daughter wanted to be an engineer I would advis her to go to the Colorado School of Mines because they have a better ROI and one of the best graduate average salaries. Send your kid to a school that is good for her future career, not a nitch sports team, or a popular name, for Christ sake do some research

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

I would love to have the coach come to my house and offer my daughter a scholarship so I can tell her I would love to have my daughter be a part of Northwestern lacrosse but the crime rate in Evanston concerns me. You people need to have your heads examined. No one on this site is turning down an opportunity to go to that school. Even the northwestern bashers would love to go or have gone there. School will always be relevant in girls lacrosse no matter what is said here.
Thank you for telling me where I would have/ would go, or for that matter where I would advise my daughter to go. Not that long ago N.U. was completely irrelevant, so it's not that hard to believe they could become irrelevant again. There maws lacrosse before N.U.'s run , and will be lacrosse after they become irrelevant. As far as going to N.U for the sake of going to N.U that could be the dumbest thing I ever heard. It's a good school if you want to be an engineer But not if you want to be a veterinarian if you know what I mean. If you're advising your daughter to go there for a lacrosse program than, in my opinion, you're a flawed parent and I would tell your daughter to get advice from another source. It's a good school without a doubt, but even if my daughter wanted to be an engineer I would advis her to go to the Colorado School of Mines because they have a better ROI and one of the best graduate average salaries. Send your kid to a school that is good for her future career, not a nitch sports team, or a popular name, for Christ sake do some research [/quote]

This entire thread has become irrelevant.. the last 10 pages of Northwestern bashing is basically unreadable. please start a "I hate Northwestern" thread so that I can continue to ignore you, and allow most of the rest of us to read about the 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
most colleges are built too close to the wrong side of the tracks. Hopkins, Syracuse, Yale, Everything in Philly, NU etc etc

These schools were founded in areas that were outside the cities. Urbanization and then the decline of urban areas surrounded these schools. Some urban areas are getting better but many are not. I've been to the schools you mentioned; in my opinion John Hopkins is the least desirable followed by your Philly reference (with Temple topping the list; Villanova, outside the city, is a beautiful campus and surrounding area).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

I would love to have the coach come to my house and offer my daughter a scholarship so I can tell her I would love to have my daughter be a part of Northwestern lacrosse but the crime rate in Evanston concerns me. You people need to have your heads examined. No one on this site is turning down an opportunity to go to that school. Even the northwestern bashers would love to go or have gone there. School will always be relevant in girls lacrosse no matter what is said here. [/quote]

Dad, there are 12.5 scholarships for the NU powerlifting team. so its 1/3 off tuition. Hope you have the other 40k per year all banked away. then you're all set. enjoy Chi Town and pack her some mace..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 20 and falling fast.

Dad, there are 12.5 scholarships for the NU powerlifting team. so its 1/3 off tuition. Hope you have the other 40k per year all banked away. then you're all set. enjoy Chi Town and pack her some mace..
[/quote]

Yes but the zero percent a kid like yours would get gives mine 2/3 so its not too steep. We all know that your kid would have jumped at the chance to go to one of the highest ranked academic institutions in the country if given the chance knowing she had no chance at seeing the field. In other words stop being such a loser trying to tear down hard working young women and worry about your own kid. I notice cowards like you never say where they went to school or where their kid goes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NU daddy and Hiller Amonte lover, it is just too much fun to watch you reply over and over. Way too much fun to watch you cling to relevance here on BOTC when you know that it is slipping away both academically and athletically for your princess. You probably pushed her HARD to go there and now you feel the guilt. Its a terrible feeling I bet. I feel bad for you, trying to hold on. Evanston, not too hot. NU, not too hot. Future, not too hot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NU daddy and Hiller Amonte lover, it is just too much fun to watch you reply over and over. Way too much fun to watch you cling to relevance here on BOTC when you know that it is slipping away both academically and athletically for your princess. You probably pushed her HARD to go there and now you feel the guilt. Its a terrible feeling I bet. I feel bad for you, trying to hold on. Evanston, not too hot. NU, not too hot. Future, not too hot.

Whats even funnier is I do not have a kid in college nor do I want my kid to go to NU but I think when a flaccid moron like you come on here to bash college age girls someone should let you know how pathetic you sound. Let me guess your wife is a fat slob so you pick on the physique of young women to make yourself feel better. Your kid could not get into a top academic or lacrosse school so you degrade these girls because you are embarrassed of yours. Every time you post on here its just an indication of how pathetic you are. your new name will be flaccid little loser, FLL

Page 24 of 75 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard