BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,361
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious if elevate teams know what tournys they will be playing this summer and they just haven't updated their website? With all this smack talk will be interesting to see what others LI teams they will be matched up with this summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave never posts tournaments early he is always scrambling the last minute that's why we left for yJ much more organized

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dave never posts tournaments early he is always scrambling the last minute that's why we left for yJ much more organized

I know for fact the best tournaments are quickly filled up. Do Elevate players know their summer schedule yet? This is a simple yes or no question and if yes what tourneys wil, they be attending?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious if elevate teams know what tournys they will be playing this summer and they just haven't updated their website? With all this smack talk will be interesting to see what others LI teams they will be matched up with this summer.

Nothing on the elevate website is updated. The club has fallen very far and fast. Aside from the tournaments not being updated, the coaches listed on there are almost all gone. My friends daughter doesn't know who her coach is and is not even sure who is on her team. Summer should be interesting for this club, the kids and the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like Carol Rose and Shannon Smith are so much better? Really now. There is probably not any perfect travel scenario - but the experience we have had, as well as that of the other girls on my daughter's team has been overwhelmingly positive. The nay sayers are here because they have nothing better to do. Go enjoy YJ or Top Guns or whatever, and stop being a bad egg. At some point you just ruin it for your own kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So to the happy Elevate folks do you know your summer tourny schedule or not?
Not trying to bash but understand if you know where you will be playing? It would be crazy to me after forking over several thousand dollars if you don't even know the tournaments you will be attending. People are quick to come to this clubs defense would one of you answer the question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when DK can figure out a way to make it seem like Holy Trinity's fields are a road trip, they will list the summer tournaments..silly goose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why you need to know if we have a tournament schedule? But, since it seems to be killing you. YES and it was done before you even paid a cent. SO THERE! Now enough of the bashing. I can speak only from my own experience with this club and it has all been very positive. My daughter is happy and at the end of the day that's the most important thing. Any club you play for there will be happy customers and not so happy customers. Any club you play for you have to pay, so to each is own who you write the check too. Everyone has bills and these are all businesses... SO pick one that makes your kid happy. It's the longest, shortest road ever... it is what you make of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about there is no schedule yet for elevate summer tournaments

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have the schedule we are just not telling you. Go away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm on elevate and don't have a schedule it's so frustrating how did u get one Dave doesn't answer me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm on elevate and don't have a schedule it's so frustrating how did u get one Dave doesn't answer me

depends...you pay in cash or w/ check?....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have the schedule we are just not telling you. Go away.

What's funny is a legitimate question was asked on an Elevate thread as to what does the summer tourney schedule look like and the best answers are; go away, MYOB, not telling? You people sound like a bunch of cry babies!

If someone does know the 2020 summer schedule please share. There is no sinister motive behind the question. No further response other than the planned tourneys is necessary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I emailed VK and got the schedule within minutes. She let me know they're making a new website now and all new info will be on that. Anyone who needs the schedule just email her instead of coming on an anonymous site. I guarantee most of these people are either not on TE or made the B team and are bitter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe they just expect the information to be on the website. The site was updated a week or so ago with clinic info.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's non team elevate people stirring the pot. Seems to be many haters out there. I received tourney info when I asked. He emailed me within 10 minutes. So you trolls who are causing problems enough already. Worry about your own program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's non team elevate people stirring the pot. Seems to be many haters out there. I received tourney info when I asked. He emailed me within 10 minutes. So you trolls who are causing problems enough already. Worry about your own program.

do me a favor...ask Dave how those fines and penalties that he walked away from are holding up?..or the old couple(s) that he scammed are doing?...see how quick he replies to that question....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 TE Schedule-

NE Invitational
National Draw
Lax For The Cure
The Rise
Lax By 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know so much about him? You seem to want to destroy this guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately Dave has cheated and hurt a lot of people including young impressions girls who believed in him only to find out what a big liar and scam artist he really is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 TE Schedule-

NE Invitational
National Draw
Lax For The Cure
The Rise
Lax By 3

Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 TE Schedule-

NE Invitational
National Draw
Lax For The Cure
The Rise
Lax By 3

SS must be desperate for teams if Elevate is coming back to her tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow...able to bash TWO programs with one sentence....kudos!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know so much about him? You seem to want to destroy this guy.

Consider it a Public Service Announcement for the lax masses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You Mr. Trump

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If BOC is going to allow serious derogatory comments about people to be posted you should require their names be used, no more anonymous postings without identification
This site is becoming a place for cowards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If BOC is going to allow serious derogatory comments about people to be posted you should require their names be used, no more anonymous postings without identification

Becoming??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And people we just create fake accounts to post undear fictitious names. Take the nonsense with a grain of salt. The best thing is to ignore the stupid posts and sooner or later they will get tired if nobody responds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And people we just create fake accounts to post undear fictitious names. Take the nonsense with a grain of salt. The best thing is to ignore the stupid posts and sooner or later they will get tired if nobody responds

What fun would that be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you have an example of the "serious derogatory statement" so we can all discuss?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I emailed VK and got the schedule within minutes. She let me know they're making a new website now and all new info will be on that. Anyone who needs the schedule just email her instead of coming on an anonymous site. I guarantee most of these people are either not on TE or made the B team and are bitter.

Its funny, we emailed VK as well and never heard back. Also left a Vmail. I guess we are not on her "top" team so she just ignores our calls. We are not bitter for being on the B team but for the money we are paying we would like a response. I also know A team girls attended a tournament which we weren't invited to. Second and what will be our last year at this club. Just a waste of time and money. Communication with this club has become a black hole!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its funny, we emailed VK as well and never heard back. Also left a Vmail. I guess we are not on her "top" team so she just ignores our calls. We are not bitter for being on the B team but for the money we are paying we would like a response. I also know A team girls attended a tournament which we weren't invited to. Second and what will be our last year at this club. Just a waste of time and money. Communication with this club has become a black hole!

You will quickly find out where you fit in with VK. If you want to get on her good side tell DK how great she is and pay her to do a lot of privates with her. It may not help your game much but it will help your standing at elevate. Good luck figuring the mess that is elevate out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it's as bad as you say, why on earth would you spend another year? Did you really think it would turn around or were you promised something more? Sounds like you are Ok being on B team and right now you could practically walk on a number of other clubs, just call around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it's as bad as you say, why on earth would you spend another year? Did you really think it would turn around or were you promised something more? Sounds like you are Ok being on B team and right now you could practically walk on a number of other clubs, just call around.

Are other clubs still taking kids. Have a 2020 and a 2022. The 2022 hasn't started yet but will go wherever my 2020 goes this year or next after we leave Elevate. They are both low A high B level players. We just want to find a club where they are happy and there is little or no BS. Cant listen to the directors at Elevate any more. The whole thing wears thin very quickly. What clubs would you recommend? Which ones are still taking kids for the summer? Thanks for your help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are other clubs still taking kids. Have a 2020 and a 2022. The 2022 hasn't started yet but will go wherever my 2020 goes this year or next after we leave Elevate. They are both low A high B level players. We just want to find a club where they are happy and there is little or no BS. Cant listen to the directors at Elevate any more. The whole thing wears thin very quickly. What clubs would you recommend? Which ones are still taking kids for the summer? Thanks for your help.

I know the YJ are still looking for girls at 2022.. its the third team, but you'll get a chance to move up to a more appropriate team at tryouts after the summer.. the good thing is she still young enough to play for fun this year. Ive been impressed with the YJ club after playing for another with an older child.. don't let the crap you here scare you away..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when it comes to Elevate, the grass IS greener

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the YJ are still looking for girls at 2022.. its the third team, but you'll get a chance to move up to a more appropriate team at tryouts after the summer.. the good thing is she still young enough to play for fun this year. Ive been impressed with the YJ club after playing for another with an older child.. don't let the crap you here scare you away..

You could also email Liberty and Top Guns but I have no idea if they are looking but you may find them accommodating since you have two kids. 2020 is kinda a tough age but it probably would be better to move on now then wait until after the summer if you are sure you are definitely leaving. Another thing is ask your 2020 where her friends play and reach out to a few of those parents. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did elevate ever recruit girls for their 2018 red team I heard they don't haveenoughgirls for steam and no coach is that still true?

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard