Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 60 61
#150663 - 02/11/16 08:58 PM 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3  
America's Game Offline
America's Game  Offline

Figured starting a post about the upcoming season and thoughts on the state of college lacrosse.

Top Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#150802 - 02/13/16 12:25 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: America's Game]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really liked the introductory lead ESPN did on Hampton U but no live coverage of the game - on any of their outlets. Calculated move, so no one see they need work... or didn't think they would get the viewership.

Top Reply Quote
#150811 - 02/13/16 03:35 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: America's Game]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Loyola over Virginia. First upset of the year.

Top Reply Quote
#150812 - 02/13/16 04:00 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Not really an upset, Virginia overrated, has lousy offense, and doesn't recruit a decent fogo. Will only get worse.

Top Reply Quote
#150813 - 02/13/16 04:10 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: America's Game]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey that early recruiting really helping them huh??

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#150814 - 02/13/16 05:12 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

You have a better chance of seeing big foot at a syracuse game, then an 18 year old freshmen, what a disgrace.

Top Reply Quote
#150817 - 02/13/16 05:46 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stars is getting exactly what he deserves. Made me sick with that Hypocritical speech about early recruiting he made!

Top Reply Quote
#150819 - 02/13/16 05:54 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: America's Game]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lol love that comment and so true. Most of these rosters on certain teams loaded with 19 and 20 yr old freshman. Pathetic! This game I loved has really lost my respect.

Top Reply Quote
#150820 - 02/13/16 05:55 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

You have a better chance of seeing big foot at a syracuse game, then an 18 year old freshmen, what a disgrace.

and you know this how? they dont publish bdays on Cuse site. They have a freshman starting on D thats a legit 2015 from West Genny. Im not sure what your point is, all of the D1 programs are loaded with kids who reclassed or did a PG year. Its the way it is and the way it always will be, tell your kid to get in the gym, get good grades and work hard and it wont matter how old the kid is across from him

Top Reply Quote
#150821 - 02/13/16 06:06 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

and you know this how? they dont publish bdays on Cuse site. They have a freshman starting on D thats a legit 2015 from West Genny. Im not sure what your point is, all of the D1 programs are loaded with kids who reclassed or did a PG year. Its the way it is and the way it always will be, tell your kid to get in the gym, get good grades and work hard and it wont matter how old the kid is across from him
Spoken like a true Maryland cheater, You have to work harder while we game the system. Of course the kid from 'cuse is a true '15 He's from N.Y.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#150824 - 02/13/16 06:28 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: America's Game]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Coming from a reclassified parent who gamed the system. I have more integrity then that. I'm sorry and you think it's right?

Top Reply Quote
#150836 - 02/13/16 08:22 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stars is getting exactly what he deserves. Made me sick with that Hypocritical speech about early recruiting he made!

His contract is up at the end of the season and he wasn't extended. Worst case he's already done, best case he's auditioning this year for a new contract. They haven't made the 4 team ACC tournament since the new format started and they haven't won an ACC league came in 3 years. I'd say the problems go well beyond recruiting early and poorly at this point. Right now they look like a team that has no chance to win an ACC game and no chance against Hop, G'town or Drexel (which is up next). Richmond is a much improved team/program. I would not be stunned to see UVA lose to them too. It looks grim in C'ville now.

Top Reply Quote
#150837 - 02/13/16 08:27 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  
America's Game Offline
America's Game  Offline

Think Virginia needs to re-think their approach. Have not done so well on many avenues the last few years. Could it be time for a change?

Top Reply Quote
#150842 - 02/13/16 09:41 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Coming from a reclassified parent who gamed the system. I have more integrity then that. I'm sorry and you think it's right?

I dont think its right or wrong, its up to every parent to do whats right for their child. Also you can jump on your soapbox all day about integrity or you can accept that this is the way it is or you can cry and whine and be passed by. If your son is a good player and has good grades it doesnt matter how old he is, he will find his spot. There are certain circumstances where reclassifying is completely legitimate and is in the best interest of the kid. Obviously there are those who abuse the system as is the case in every aspect of our society, but not every kid who is held back or reclassifies is a "cheater" and it has nothing to do with integrity. Nice try though.

Top Reply Quote
#150843 - 02/13/16 09:47 PM Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spoken like a true Maryland cheater, You have to work harder while we game the system. Of course the kid from 'cuse is a true '15 He's from N.Y.

Sorry to disappoint, but not from Maryland and not a cheater. I have news for you, take a look at your beloved St. Anthony's and Chaminade rosters, youll find plenty of holdbacks and reclasses there too. The Prep schools are full of them as well. Oh and you can cry and whine about Maryland holdbacks and reclasses but I dont think anything rivals the rampant favoritism, nepotism, and money grabbing that goes on with the Long Island Club and High School lacrosse scene and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. Simply put it doesnt matter how old you are, if you play for the right club and go to the right school you get into the right showcases and you get recruited to the right schools, plain and simple.

Top Reply Quote
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 60 61
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Harding Battle by the Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Lacrosse Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams