BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Re: Girls Spring 2011 High School Varsity Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I heard, and correct me if I"m wrong, that the reason helmets were voted down was the feeling that wearing helmets would encourage more violent play.

My first experience with lacrosse was with the boys' game, and to then see the girls play, well, it was frustrating. So much stoppage of play. I always wanted to just suit the girls up like the boys and let them get on with the game. Every game girls are getting hit in the head by errant checks (or at least making it look that way, referencing posts earlier in this thread). I know a goalie who took a ball to the helmet and got a concussion, so imagine if she hadn't had a helmet on. Scary. Every defender that runs in to help defend the net runs the risk of a shot to the head.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thursday, May 12th Results

Bayport-Blue Point over Shoreham-Wading River, 15-12
Comsewogue over Center Moriches, 11-3
Lynbrook over Sewanhaka, 14-3
Babylon over Bellport, 21-7
Harborfields over Deer Park, 13-4
St. Anthony's over Our Lady of Mercy, 22-8
Long Island Lutheran Over St. Dominics, 22-14
Garden City over Cold Spring Harbor, 18-6
Bellmore JFK over Glen Cove, 20-10
Clarke over Wheatley, 10-6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what the selection process is for All Conference, All County, etc.? Who selects the players? Is it the coach or the coaches of the teams they play against?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Late score. Hauppauge over Mt. Sinai 14-9

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hauppauge continues to be impressive in Suffolk Class B at with their 12-0 record figure to make it to the county finals. You would have to expect that either Sayville or Mount Sinai would make it to at least one more rematch in the playoffs with Hauppauge before the season's end.

Of course, the game on which all of Suffolk B will focus will be the County Championship against Garden City.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone know what the selection process is for All Conference, All County, etc.? Who selects the players? Is it the coach or the coaches of the teams they play against?
Generally based on the team's record, the coach will be allocated a certain number of slots for each post-season award; once the allocation is made, the team coach decides which of his/her players are placed at which level. Remember that the allocation does actually start with the team's rank/record within the county and within the individual class/conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Hauppauge continues to be impressive in Suffolk Class B at with their 12-0 record figure to make it to the county finals. You would have to expect that either Sayville or Mount Sinai would make it to at least one more rematch in the playoffs with Hauppauge before the season's end.

Of course, the game on which all of Suffolk B will focus will be the County Championship against Garden City.

It won't be Mt. Sinai, They are a C team!I heard Mt. Sinai gave them a run, cutting it to 11-9 with 7 minutes left. Look for Bayport or Mt Sinai to win the counties. I believe either of those teams should beat the Nassau C champ, whether it is CSH or Northshore!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It won't be Mt. Sinai, They are a C team!I heard Mt. Sinai gave them a run, cutting it to 11-9 with 7 minutes left. Look for Bayport or Mt Sinai to win the counties. I believe either of those teams should beat the Nassau C champ, whether it is CSH or Northshore!
As soon as we saw this post, we knew we had Mount Sinai in the wrong class!

Apologies on that and we agree that Bayport/Mount Sinai in the Section XI Class C tournament will be the dominant forces.

We also agree that both teams are heads and shoulders over Cold Spring Harbor (slightly disappointing this year) and North Shore.

Thanks for the correction.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hauppauge is hot, that's for sure. I think Garden City will crush them though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday, May 13th Results

North Babylon over Brentwood, 18-4
Babylon over Center Moriches, 13-2
Portledge over Chapin, 16-13
Lindenhurst over Smithtown West, 10-9
Connetquot over Commack, 14-13, Overtime
St. Anthony's over Sacred Heart, 19-14
Northport (13-0) crushes Middle Country, 20-1 (11-1 Half)
Long Island Lutheran over Staten Island, 15-11

Highlights
Those who watched the MSG Livecast of the Connetquot/Commack game were treated to good coverage, good commentary, good camera work and a great match. Halftime : 6-6, Fulltime : 12-12, Overtime, first half : 13-12 Commack, Final Score : 14-13 Connetquot

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hauppauge is no match for GC
They lost to NPT twice in scrimmage
Play and class B comp is way down
This year
Also disagree and think CSH or NS can
Beat mt sinai or bayport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do you think CSH or Northshore can win?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday, May 13th Results

North Babylon over Brentwood, 18-4
Babylon over Center Moriches, 13-2
Portledge over Chapin, 16-13
Lindenhurst over Smithtown West, 10-9
Connetquot over Commack, 14-13, Overtime
St. Anthony's over Sacred Heart, 19-14
Northport (13-0) crushes Middle Country, 20-1 (11-1 Half)
Long Island Lutheran over Staten Island, 15-11

Highlights
Those who watched the MSG Livecast of the Connetquot/Commack game were treated to good coverage, good commentary, good camera work and a great match. Halftime : 6-6, Fulltime : 12-12, Overtime, first half : 13-12 Commack, Final Score : 14-13 Connetquot

The game will be on MSG Varsity next week. Highly recommend you watch it, it was a very exciting game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on how West Islip has managed to stay in second place after losing to Northport, Floyd and HHH?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Let's look at Cold Spring Harbor so far this season. Their twelve goal loss to Garden City (18-6), one goal come back win on North Shore (8-7), four goal loss to Summit (NJ), big loss to Massapequa (15-4), and an eight goal loss to Wantagh early in the season (19-11).

Meanwhile, Mount Sinai lost by five to Hauppauge (14-9), lost to Wantagh (15-11), Eastport-South Manor (15-9), and Harborfields (10-8).

In essence, CSH had non-conference games that were not really competitive this season. The game to look at between the two is the Wantagh common opponent. We think that Mount Sinai might just be a little stronger.

Bayport's loss to Hauppauge (11-5) was certainly no disgrace and puts them right with Mount Sinai having beaten Eastport-South Manor during the season (11-8). Would not be surprised to see Bayport go up against Cold Spring Harbor for the Class C title.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Any thoughts on how West Islip has managed to stay in second place after losing to Northport, Floyd and HHH?
Since Northport has run the table in Suffolk's League I (13-0) thus far, the real story is West Islip, Floyd, Half Hollow Hills, and Bay Shore. All four are 10-3/11-3/11-2 at this point and pretty much round-robin winning against each other.

West Islip's win over Bay Shore was definitive. Half Hollow Hills win over west Islip was an upset, but then Bay Shore also won by a goal against Half Hollow Hills. Floyd defeated Half Hollow Hills which just goes to show the mix.

If we had to call it right now, West Islip and Floyd are slightly better than Bay Shore and Half Hollow Hills. In a head to head match, we might just take Floyd as we did earlier in the season off that 10-7 win against West Islip.

None the less, all four of these teams need to find a way to get past Northport in order to get to the Long Island Championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that CSH will be playing mt sinai for the long island title. the team to win that game will probaby be sinai because they have strong players on the field. dont get me wrong, CSH has a great program and am not judging this is just my prediction.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i disagree and think that sinai will beat bayport for counties and then go on to beat CSH for islands, NS will be hard though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lindenhrst-ramirez
northport-aymong
mt sinai-michaels
eastport-south manor-giacolone
floyd-sidaras

...just some of the ones i have seen and heard about recently, any others?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mt sinai will beat CSH, they did last year by one point regular season and they didnt even have the best line-up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday, May 14th Results

Mount Sinai over Westhampton, 17-9
St. Dominic over Mary Louis, 22-13
Long Island Lutheran over Marymount, 16-7
Smithtown West over Pat-Med, 15-12

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lindenhrst-ramirez
northport-aymong
mt sinai-michaels
floyd-sidaras

Giacolone letting up a lot of goals this year. You only hear about her so much because of who her father is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's look at Cold Spring Harbor so far this season. Their twelve goal loss to Garden City (18-6), one goal come back win on North Shore (8-7), four goal loss to Summit (NJ), big loss to Massapequa (15-4), and an eight goal loss to Wantagh early in the season (19-11).

Meanwhile, Mount Sinai lost by five to Hauppauge (14-9), lost to Wantagh (15-11), Eastport-South Manor (15-9), and Harborfields (10-8).

In essence, CSH had non-conference games that were not really competitive this season. The game to look at between the two is the Wantagh common opponent. We think that Mount Sinai might just be a little stronger.

Bayport's loss to Hauppauge (11-5) was certainly no disgrace and puts them right with Mount Sinai having beaten Eastport-South Manor during the season (11-8). Would not be surprised to see Bayport go up against Cold Spring Harbor for the Class C title.

Bayport will be a tough out for Mt. Sinai! Generi will be the most dominant player on the field. i saw Mt. Sinai play and they are a very talented group, but really young. They have a couple of good seniors but most of the talent is 8th,9th and 10th graders. Maybe the best young group around but every team needs their upper classmen to play their best. If both teams play to their potential Mt Sinai wins. It will be interesting to see if they can knock off Bayport twice. I think either team beats CSH or Northshore. Bertalone has a stable of young hungry Yellow jackets out there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shoreham wading river -daly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lindenhrst-ramirez
northport-aymong
mt sinai-michaels
floyd-sidaras

the goalie from bayport head to head

beat the goalie from (lindenhurst)
beat the goalie from (esm)
beat the goalie from (rocky point)
Beat the goalie from (SWR)
lose to mt sinai but she play better

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks to Newsday and Section VIII coordinator Christine Morrow, BOTC Industries presents the 2011 Section VIII Playoff brackets.

CLASS A
All games are scheduled for Wednesday May 18

(1) Farmingdale hosts (8) MacArthur @ 4:30
(2) Massapequa hosts (7) East Meadow @ 4:45
(3) Port Washington hosts (6) Long Beach @ 4:45
(4) Baldwin hosts (5) Syosset @ 4:30

CLASS B
The top four seeds, (1) Garden City, (2) Wantagh, (3) Manhasset and (4) South Side have first-round byes. All first round games are scheduled for Monday May 16

(5) Plainedge hosts (12) Glen Cove @ 4:30
(6) Division @ (11) New Hyde Park @ 7 p.m.
(7) Jericho hosts (10) Bethpage @ 4:30
(8) Lynbrook hosts (9) Hewlett @ 5

CLASS C
The top two seeds, (1) Cold Spring Harbor and (2) North Shore have first-round byes. All games are scheduled for Wednesday May 18

(3) Seaford hosts (6) Floral Park @ 7 p.m.
(4) Locust Valley hosts (5) Mineola @ 4:30

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Playoff details as follows :

Long Island Championship
DATE: June 4 Hofstra Univ.
B 4:00 PM
C 6:00 PM
A 8:00 PM

NYSPHSAA SEMIS
DATE: June 10 SUNY Cortland
A: Time TBA
B: Time TBA
C: Time TBA

NYSPHSAA FINALS
DATE: June 11 SUNY Cortland
A: Time TBA
B: Time TBA
C: Time TBA

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The Bayport Blue Point goalie has really stepped up this year. She's made some fantastic saves and looks very comfortable in the net.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lindenhrst-ramirez
northport-aymong
mt sinai-michaels
floyd-sidaras

You make it seem like it is a one on one sport. Do you think the other 11 kids on the feild had anything to do with the outcome of the game??? I am not saying she is a bad goalie, but certainly nothing special!!!The team is a solid TEAM!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lindenhrst-ramirez
northport-aymong
mt sinai-michaels
floyd-sidaras

You make it seem like it is a one on one sport. Do you think the other 11 kids on the feild had anything to do with the outcome of the game??? I am not saying she is a bad goalie, but certainly nothing special!!!The team is a solid TEAM!
their talking about goalie not field player.don't get your underwear in a bunch.by the way defense wins championship

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ranking the top ten girls lacrosse teams from Nassau County heading into the playoffs.

[1] Garden City (Record : 15-0, Preseason #1) - No questions until someone manages to knock the Trojans from the pedestal.

[2] Farmingdale (Record : 13-1, Preseason #3) - Two-time defending Class A state champs remain the mark to beat with their Conference A-I championship over Massapequa. Lone loss? Garden City.

[3] Wantagh (Record : 12-3, Preseason #4) - Three losses included Farmingdale and Garden City which helps set the overall pecking order.

[4] Massapequa (Record : 10-4, Preseason #10) - Their closing game loss to Farmingdale placed them in the four slot as a solid Class A program.

[5] Manhasset (Record : 12-3, Preseason #2) - Facing Garden City is never easy but four wins in conference play was a good result.

[6] Cold Spring Harbor (Record : 11-4, Preseason #7) - Good season punctuated by some big losses when playing outside the pond. The class of Class C will need to survive their North Shore match to return to the Long Island Championship match.

[7] Port Washington (Record : 12-3, Preseason #5) - Next best to Massapequa coming from Class A, Port Washington hopes to survive a couple of rounds in this year's playoffs.

[8] North Shore (Record : 11-4, Preseason #6) - The whole season will be summed up in a playoff rematch with CSH with their seniors trying to avenge the 8-7 conference deciding loss.

[9] South Side (Record : 9-4, Preseason #12) - Perhaps they would have had a better league record by playing in Class A rather than Class B. Despite their first round bye, South Side is the more vulnerable Class B seed heading for the semifinals.

[10] Long Beach (Record : 11-4, Preseason #17) - How do they avenge a 20-9 loss to Port Washington from earlier in the season? Surprising season for this program and an opening round playoff matchup with Port Washington allows them to avoid the big two from Class A. Can the pull off the redemption upset following their most recent four wins?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ranking the top ten girls lacrosse teams from Suffolk County heading into the playoffs.

[1] Northport (Record : 13-2, Preseason #1) - Undefeated in league play, Northport remains the top of Suffolks Class A with a loss to Garden City and Good Counsel on the slate.

[2] Floyd (Record : 13-2, Preseason #11) - Lost to Northport and Ward Melville were the only blemishes this season.

[3] Hauppauge (Record : 15-0, Preseason #5) - Undefeated in Suffolk League II action with a softer schedule than the top two choices.

[4] West Islip (Record : 12-3, Preseason #7) - The four/five slots can flip flop from the contentious second grouping from Suffolk's League I action.

[5] Bay Shore (Record : 12-3, Preseason #4) - Surprising performance this year; the other half of the flip/flop entries in the four/five slots.

[6] Sayville (Record : 13-2, Preseason #9) Since the April 6th loss to Mount Sinai, Sayville has certainly been executing on all cylinders. This team could well be more dangerous in the playoff than their Mount Sinai rivals.

[7] Half Hollow Hills (Record : 11-4, Preseason #20) Next best from League I in a year where the round-robin matches did not all fall their way.

[8] Mount Sinai (Record : 11-4, Preseason #18) A tough loss to Hauppauge aside, other losses included Wantagh, Eastport South Manor, and Harborfields. The loss to Harborfields was the blemish on the ranking. Young group will be playoff pressed this year.

[9] Ward Melville (Record : 9-6, Preseason #15) What did they do wrong except run into the League I buzzsaws?

[10] Harborfields (Record : 11-4, Preseason #23) In a League II where many teams are locked at 9-4, Harborfields stands out as next best to round out the list. The one goal loss to Sayville on April 26th sent a message that this team could be primed for a playoff upset - that game was the end of their three game losing streak to ESM, Huntington, and Sayville.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monday, May 16th Results

Nassau Playoffs (Class B, Opening Round)
Plainedge over Glen Cove, 17-4
Jericho over Bethpage, 17-14
Lynbrook over Hewlett, 16-13

Other Action
Hauppauge over Babylon, 13-6
Holy Trinity doubles St. Dominic, 16-8
St. Anthony's over St. John the Baptist, 17-8
Deer Park over Mattituck/Greenport/Southold, 10-7
Rocky Point over Harborfields, 15-13
Bayport-Blue Point over Glenn, 24-15
Sayville doubles Comsewogue, 12-6
Shoreham-Wading River over Kings Park, 13-3

Highlights
Plainedge to play South Side on Thursday
Jericho travels to play Wantagh on Friday
Lynbrook plays Garden City on Friday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monday, May 16th Results

Nassau Playoffs (Class B, Opening Round)
Plainedge over Glen Cove, 17-4
Jericho over Bethpage, 17-14
Lynbrook over Hewlett, 16-13

Other Action
Hauppauge over Babylon, 13-6
Holy Trinity doubles St. Dominic, 16-8
St. Anthony's over St. John the Baptist, 17-8
Deer Park over Mattituck/Greenport/Southold, 10-7
Rocky Point over Harborfields, 15-13
Bayport-Blue Point over Glenn, 24-15
Sayville doubles Comsewogue, 12-6
Shoreham-Wading River over Kings Park, 13-3

Highlights
Plainedge to play South Side on Thursday
Jericho travels to play Wantagh on Friday
Lynbrook plays Garden City on Friday
Late Results

Nassau Playoffs
Division over New Hyde Park, 18-10

Other Scores
Eastport-South Manor over Huntington, 12-5
Miller Place over Southampton, 1-0 on Forfeit
Long Island Lutheran over Portledge, 11-6
Islip over Bellport, 19-14

Highlight
Division plays Manhasset on Thursday.
All of the higher seeds in Class B win their openers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tuesday, May 17th Results

Half Hollow Hills over Brentwood, 17-2
Middle Country over Riverhead, 22-4 (13-1 Half)
West Islip handles Commack, 17-6
Northport glides past Lindenhurst, 20-4
Sachem East triples Longwood, 18-6
Smithtown East over Copiague, 16-1
East Islip over Whitman, 15-6
Bay Shore over Floyd, 8-7, Overtime
St. John the Baptist over Kellenberg, 19-16
Ward Melville over West Babylon, 19-6

Highlights
*** Section VIII Playoff Action Resumes on Wednesday ***
Bay Shore 8, Floyd 7: Carly Cox scored on a feed from Catherine Schmidt at the crease with 1:29 left in triple overtime to win the game for Bay Shore (12-2) in Division I. Caroline deLyra had three goals, including the game-tying goal with 2:16 left in regulation, and Kyra Harney had two goals, including the game-tying goal with four seconds left in the second overtime for the Marauders. Courtney Murphy had three goals, including the go-ahead goal in the first overtime, for Floyd (11-3). Bay Shore clinched the No. 2 seed in Suffolk Class A.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ranking the top ten girls lacrosse teams from Suffolk County heading into the playoffs.

[2] Floyd (Record : 13-2, Preseason #11) - Lost to Northport and Ward Melville were the only blemishes this season.

[5] Bay Shore (Record : 12-3, Preseason #4) - Surprising performance this year; the other half of the flip/flop entries in the four/five slots.
Bay Shore did well to wrestle the second seed away from Floyd in overtime.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Newsday's Top Ten for Suffolk, as of May 15th:

1. Northport (13-2)
Clearly the best Class A team in Suffolk, the Tigers rebounded from last week’s 10-goal loss to Garden City by defeating Floyd, 16-10 on the road and thumping Middle Country.

2. Hauppauge (15-0)
Suffolk’s lone undefeated team, the Eagles defeated two tough opponents in Harborfields and Mt. Sinai last week. Jen Porretto is making a serious challenge to be the top-scorer on Long Island. Porretto is currently No. 2 with 109 points, trailing Northport’s Shannon Gilroy (113 pts).

3. Floyd (13-2)
Lost to Northport, but everyone else has too. For what it’s worth, Gilroy said the Colonials were the toughest team Northport’s played in Suffolk.

4. West Islip (12-3)
Lost a close game to Half Hollow Hills and snuck past West Babylon this week thanks to Loren Ziegler’s seven goals and assist.

5. Sayville (13-2)
Defeated Kings Park and Miller Place thanks to Emily Meier’s combined 13 goals and assist.

6. Bay Shore (12-3)
Won games against Lindenhurst and Sachem North last week.

7. Half Hollow Hills (11-4)
Edged West Islip and romped Patchogue-Medford last week.

8. Harborfields (11-4)
Had a close 16-13 loss to Hauppauge, the only other team to challenge the Eagles was Sayville.

9. Mt. Sinai (11-4)
Lost to Hauppauge and defeated Westhampton

10. Bayport-Blue Point (10-4)
Wins over Huntington and Shoreham-Wading River bump BBP into the Top 10 this week.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Can someone please explain the power ranking system to me? Or point me to a link with an explanation?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Can someone please explain the power ranking system to me? Or point me to a link with an explanation?
Someone on the Boys Varsity thread just requested similar information.

BOTC Industries has been through the details and basically, you need one big Excel spreadsheet to get all of the calculations to be correct. However, if you want to see the whole algorithm in action, take a look at the following link which includes some detailed examples from the Section XI web site :

Power Points Rating System

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Holy smokes, that's mind-boggling! I think I like the win = 3 pts., tie = 1 and loss = 0 way better. At least I can figure it out on my own.

Thanks for the link, CageSage.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard