BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
2029 goalie
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,268
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 163 of 220 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
my daughter plays for top gun and I have had an opportunity to speak with Shannon several times. She has been very helpful and very insightful. She has definitely been more hands on this year. Much better than being part of a large political organization where your zip code determines your position.

This is our 4th year and shannon's more involved this winter than past years. Her and bill always helpful and approachable. They were a big help getting our daughter recruited and she's on 2016 purple. I don't think you know who would even know my girl if she was on YJ.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, can anyone answer that? Has Topgun ever gone before?

The format of this is half speed and agility combine, half game play. The girl who posted the best combine score last year was a TG girl. She was probably hip to the event because she was a former YJ player, and in the know. I don't care what anyone has to say, the lacrosse opportunities, exposure, knowledge, connections, etc....., is way better at YJ than TG. That being said, it is not the right fit for everyone and TG's works for many, you just need to more self motivated in training and creating opportunities. I am surprised no TG at Nike elite, it seems to be a recruiting hot spot.

Nt sure why this is skipped

Steps NJ runs the elite 120...they also run Lax for the Cure tourney every summer in NJ....Top guns does not attend that tourney and I could be wrong, but I believe that is were players are seen and invitations for elite 120 are mostly generated from....Lax for the cure is a great championship tourney, lots of coaches at the recruiting ages and it is also a charity tournament...the kids fundraise, there are prizes for top fundraisers...the girls wear as much pink as they can, pinnies, socks, etc. (team prizes for best pink uniforms). One of my favorite tourney's every year...YJ sends first two teams and our kids are getting those elite 120 invites...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The format of this is half speed and agility combine, half game play. The girl who posted the best combine score last year was a TG girl. She was probably hip to the event because she was a former YJ player, and in the know. I don't care what anyone has to say, the lacrosse opportunities, exposure, knowledge, connections, etc....., is way better at YJ than TG. That being said, it is not the right fit for everyone and TG's works for many, you just need to more self motivated in training and creating opportunities. I am surprised no TG at Nike elite, it seems to be a recruiting hot spot.

Steps NJ runs the elite 120...they also run Lax for the Cure tourney every summer in NJ....Top guns does not attend that tourney and I could be wrong, but I believe that is were players are seen and invitations for elite 120 are mostly generated from....Lax for the cure is a great championship tourney, lots of coaches at the recruiting ages and it is also a charity tournament...the kids fundraise, there are prizes for top fundraisers...the girls wear as much pink as they can, pinnies, socks, etc. (team prizes for best pink uniforms). One of my favorite tourney's every year...YJ sends first two teams and our kids are getting those elite 120 invites...

Carol is friends with the Shoulberg's, and supports many of their tournaments. Maybe that is a reason why YJ is so well represented. If you are on a YJ mailing list you will probably realize to are getting spam mail for clinics from Steps Elite club. That is because CR either gave or sold her YJ emails to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how many girls are double rostered? YJ and TG

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

None

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal

None

Not true. There are a few.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Carol is friends with the Shoulberg's, and supports many of their tournaments. Maybe that is a reason why YJ is so well represented. If you are on a YJ mailing list you will probably realize to are getting spam mail for clinics from Steps Elite club. That is because CR either gave or sold her YJ emails to them.

Traci Weiner is a coach for Elite 120.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Traci Weiner is awesome! Very fair picking out talent for the Long Island All Americans and does not discriminate based of what club you play for. Would love to have a drink with her as she is always smiling and so proud of her girls. Hope she gets to announce one of my daughters games for verizon this season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Carol is friends with the Shoulberg's, and supports many of their tournaments. Maybe that is a reason why YJ is so well represented. If you are on a YJ mailing list you will probably realize to are getting spam mail for clinics from Steps Elite club. That is because CR either gave or sold her YJ emails to them. [/quote]

Traci Weiner is a coach for Elite 120. [/quote]

Traci Weiner is awesome! Very fair picking out talent for the Long Island All Americans and does not discriminate based of what club you play for. Would love to have a drink with her as she is always smiling and so proud of her girls. Hope she gets to announce one of my daughters games for verizon this season! [/quote]

This is hilarious!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Traci Weiner is a coach for Elite 120. [/quote]

Traci Weiner is awesome! Very fair picking out talent for the Long Island All Americans and does not discriminate based of what club you play for. Would love to have a drink with her as she is always smiling and so proud of her girls. Hope she gets to announce one of my daughters games for verizon this season! [/quote]

Fair? Explain how the third team YJ goalie is going to Elite 120 and not the goalies on the first 2 2018 teams or the other 2018's playing up on 2017 next summer. Why?...The third team goalie is a Farmingdale kid, that's why!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are full of jealously. It's really mind blowing. Get a life. Stop trying to justify what every child does obviously they deserve to be there and your child does not. The end!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So how many girls are double rostered? YJ and TG

None

What age group

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Fair? Explain how the third team YJ goalie is going to Elite 120 and not the goalies on the first 2 2018 teams or the other 2018's playing up on 2017 next summer. Why?...The third team goalie is a Farmingdale kid, that's why![/quote]

From what I have been told, Tracie is a wonderful person, who greatly excel if she was not under the dominance of Carol Rose.

She should go out on her own. BOTC would be more than happy to help her smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Traci Weiner is awesome! Very fair picking out talent for the Long Island All Americans and does not discriminate based of what club you play for. Would love to have a drink with her as she is always smiling and so proud of her girls. Hope she gets to announce one of my daughters games for verizon this season!

Fair? Explain how the third team YJ goalie is going to Elite 120 and not the goalies on the first 2 2018 teams or the other 2018's playing up on 2017 next summer. Why?...The third team goalie is a Farmingdale kid, that's why![/quote]

From what I have been told, Tracie is a wonderful person, who greatly excel if she was not under the dominance of Carol Rose.

She should go out on her own. BOTC would be more than happy to help her smile [/quote]

There are a few directors I wish would go out on their own if it means less politics I would follow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She should go out on her own. BOTC would be more than happy to help her smile [/quote]

That would be awesome!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair? Explain how the third team YJ goalie is going to Elite 120 and not the goalies on the first 2 2018 teams or the other 2018's playing up on 2017 next summer. Why?...The third team goalie is a Farmingdale kid, that's why!

There are a few directors I wish would go out on their own if it means less politics I would follow. [/quote]

Because the 2018 goalie situation at TG is extremely political in house,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are such losers. You stay on a team that is by far one of the worst run organizations I have ever encountered. Politics Is not your problem it's TG's. Politics is the least of the problems that tg's has. You guys are so jealous of Yj and any other organization because your in denial about how bad it really is. Your a bunch of cowards. Year After year I hear all you jackasses say things about BS and SS and even worse the players and the parents. TRASH. Move on people, it doesn't get better and then your stuck putting all your confidence into two people that really don't give a """"" about anyone except for the almighty dollar. The grass is Definately greener.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are such losers. You stay on a team that is by far one of the worst run organizations I have ever encountered. Politics Is not your problem it's TG's. Politics is the least of the problems that tg's has. You guys are so jealous of Yj and any other organization because your in denial about how bad it really is. Your a bunch of cowards. Year After year I hear all you jackasses say things about BS and SS and even worse the players and the parents. TRASH. Move on people, it doesn't get better and then your stuck putting all your confidence into two people that really don't give a """"" about anyone except for the almighty dollar. The grass is Definately greener.

Oh thank you so much for enlightening us and helping all TG parents see the light. I'm sure your post will help many immediately jump ship. We're TRASH??? Now that's pot calling kettle black. Do you serious think CR cares about you?? If so, you need a serious reality check! Last time I checked it's not free to join YJ! Thanks for all your concern for us TG people but we're good!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So how many girls are double rostered? YJ and TG

None

What age group

2017,2019, 2021,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are so happy over at YJ, why don't you stay in their thread and defend and set those parents straight from that program with all the internal complaining and talking about each other on tat thread. Its the YJ way to attack each other so, I doubt the grass is greener, here there or anywhere. It is all about where you are the most comfortable (or least uncomfortable in some cases).

You obviously have a personal problem with the Smith's, were wronged by them, or felt wronged by them. But the way you come on here (from time to time you come one and post all this hate towards the Smith's) you would think that your spouse left you for one the Smith's. Let it go, TG is not going away, YJ will remain the same, nothing will change no matter what you post on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the same quote but adapted to YJ. You see what you said about TG can be said for YJ, and some will agree and some disagree.

You people are such losers. You stay on a team that is by far one of the worst run organizations I have ever encountered. Politics Is not your problem it's YJ's. Politics is the least of the problems that tg's has. You guys are so jealous of TG/Elevate and any other organization because your in denial about how bad it really is. Your a bunch of cowards. Year After year I hear all you jackasses say things about CR and TW and even worse the players and the parents. TRASH. Move on people, it doesn't get better and then your stuck putting all your confidence into two people that really don't give a """"" about anyone except for the almighty dollar. The grass is Definately greener.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what happens when you assume? Misery loves company!!!! It fascinates everyone how you know EVERYTHING!! You know who I am, what team I play for and how goody daughter is. Tg's are just a low class organization. Case and point. This is not because I got burned. I don't even know the smiths, nor do I wish to. I just listen to a you blowhards. Please continue to read my palm. Very entertaining!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason why no tg girls were at Nike Elite is very clear.... Wake up!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please inform those of us who really don't know why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what happens when you assume? Misery loves company!!!! It fascinates everyone how you know EVERYTHING!! You know who I am, what team I play for and how goody daughter is. Tg's are just a low class organization. Case and point. This is not because I got burned. I don't even know the smiths, nor do I wish to. I just listen to a you blowhards. Please continue to read my palm. Very entertaining!!!

Then to post all your hate because of what you read on this site? you are just a pure nut job stalker. Scary actually that you have a child. Hopefully your ex-wife's attorney put that your visitation with your kids are supervised. You have some deep seeded psychological issues.

PS - I have now idea who you are, but I am sure your wife left you and your daughter(s) probably are embarrassed by you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep you got me!! I gotta go now I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. You my friend need some meds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys need to figure out a way to get your best girls there. Great event again this year, loaded with top coaches from top schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team YOU play for? That says a lot about you right there. You forgot who's actually playing the game. We have no idea who you are, so don't give yourself too much credit moron. If you were so high class you wouldn't be posting like that. You're the blowhard loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys need to figure out a way to get your best girls there. Great event again this year, loaded with top coaches from top schools.

I just don't understand why TG girls are never notified of any of hese opportunities. While Elevate is over the top annoying with all of their emails at TG there is nothing. Sad for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously tg girls aren't good enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you think that elevate people find emails annoying. I Have a friend on elevate and does not find emails annoying. His daughter is over the moon with the opportunities that dk provides. You can't even compare to tg's. My daughter is actuay jealous. I wish I would have mAde a move a while ago but unfortunately my daughter is 2017 it's too late for me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you think that elevate people find emails annoying. I Have a friend on elevate and does not find emails annoying. His daughter is over the moon with the opportunities that dk provides. You can't even compare to tg's. My daughter is actuay jealous. I wish I would have mAde a move a while ago but unfortunately my daughter is 2017 it's too late for me.

Elevate is completely different than TG. They provide a lot of opportunities for their girls and over the last couple of years their communications to the teams have improved dramatically. It is a well run and well organized club and do a great job keeping everyone in the loop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate is completely different than TG. They provide a lot of opportunities for their girls and over the last couple of years their communications to the teams have improved dramatically. It is a well run and well organized club and do a great job keeping everyone in the loop.
`

Just ask all the 2018 Elevates tat were left out a week ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok will do. Worry about your lack of opportunities. Stop comparing to EVERY other organization. You people always have someone or some other team to blame or compare tg's lack of everything to. Own it!!! Your on the team you obviously love it! Own it!! Stop comparing to Yj, elevate, steps, m&d, and every other teAms you compare yourselves to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok will do. Worry about your lack of opportunities. Stop comparing to EVERY other organization. You people always have someone or some other team to blame or compare tg's lack of everything to. Own it!!! Your on the team you obviously love it! Own it!! Stop comparing to Yj, elevate, steps, m&d, and every other teAms you compare yourselves to.

Nobody ever compares TG to elevate except elevate - move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody ever compares TG to elevate except elevate - move on

YJ parents compare TG to Elevate to [lacrosse] TG parents off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You move on my literally speaking. The reason why your not invited to the nike elite is because there is nothing elite about TG!!!!!! You will never be anything like YG or Elevate. Both far superior. Bye now. Have a great season moving backwards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You move on my literally speaking. The reason why your not invited to the nike elite is because there is nothing elite about TG!!!!!! You will never be anything like YG or Elevate. Both far superior. Bye now. Have a great season moving backwards.

It's your daughters play and grades that's going to get her into college. So stop pounding your chests about what club they play on and what recruiting tournament they went to. Please everyone just enjoy your daughter and SHUT THE F UP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is one small part of the recruiting process, by no means the be all. There are many other thing as good as if not better that the girls can do to get the attention of college coaches and coaches of the schools in which they are interested to go.

You are really a crazy person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is one small part of the recruiting process, by no means the be all. There are many other thing as good as if not better that the girls can do to get the attention of college coaches and coaches of the schools in which they are interested to go.

You are really a crazy person.

The crazy person is you who pays money to TG and they don't provide access to a great showcase like Elite 120 for your girls. You really need to ask yourself and your Club Directors some tough questions: Why were there ZERO TG girls at Elite 120 this past weekend? Why? Over 90+ schools were there - the best of the best. Yet ZERO girls from TG. Why is that?

Come up with any excuse you want, but TG is dropping the ball on stuff like this. If the event is "good enough" for Hofstra to attend to look at other recruits, why aren't any of your girls attending?

Like Reply Quote
Page 163 of 220 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard