My son's team never played your 2022 Igloo team but did play the Jester's 2020 team and beat them. Igloo 2022 could not beat the younger 2021 Jester team and my son's team beat the older Jesters 6th grade team. My son plays up. Does yours? Get over yourself you make it sound like your son's team is Igloo 2021. TA said my son should be playing down with kids his own age not up. Since I don't see TA that often I figured I would find out here about the coaching because someone told me I should ask that question. That is why I asked. Nothing mean about it. Thanks for your help to a simple question. I will ask TA next time I see him and get a full true answer.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has any of the 2022 Igloo coaches ever played lacrosse? If so where and for how long?

Answer is yes. That said, why do you care? Jealous? I know you aren't a smash parent b/c they don't care, so must be on an inferior team. Keep working on your sons game, he is 10, it's too early to tell. Sorry he didn't make it this year, but with some practice maybe next year.