Originally Posted by Anonymous
This had to be one of the most hateful groups of people to keep posting this stuff. These are 9/10/11 year old boys and please don't tell anyone on this forum that there aren't players on any other organization not called 91, Express or Igloo who can't play with them. Seems people have it in for this organization for whatever reason but there are some very good players on these Jesters teams and to say there isn't is just a narrow minded group. We all know how these teams are formed and why leave teams your comfortable with for the off chance of making a team that has limited to no openings or have a good player rejected when you know there was only 1 or two openeing not in the position they play. Please, I cannot what until these kids are 15/16/17 years old, then opinions on players and teams will hold more value. Let them play, have fun, learn and get better. What good does bashing organization with great players not listed as the "best", because unless your on those top teams, when their weak teams that get beat by these "second class" you never hear from and just hid behind a teams name. Remember many of the kids also read these forums, image your kids reading they play for a "second class" and not realizing the source likely peaked in highschool JV living through their child.

Psssst... Don't tell everyone our secret. Let these people and there kids enjoy the insanity on those so called "top" teams. Guess what? Many of these families will be looking to join a club like Jesters as the kids get a little older, to get away from the nut jobs. I promise you. BTW it's not your teams record that matters. I'd rather have my son on .500 A team that plays against the best competition. Your son will get better playing tough competition. Playing being the key word. Many of the kids on the top two teams as they get older are "role" players. This kid only does ground balls, this kid is our crease guy, this kid only feeds, these tow kids are our shooters, and these two kids are our dodgers. Believe me, my son lived it. Your son will become a much better player having the freedom to play all aspects of the game against the best teams. Let these other wackos worry about winning the 10 year old bracket at the "summer super tournament".