Originally Posted by Anonymous
Read the post again please. I think it means parents are a joke not the kids.
Jesters 2021 played in "B" brackets last year, they won a couple of "B" championships and contended in others. If this was your sons team what would they do? Stay in "B" and continue on the same path, or try and compete in "A" and take some lumps? They are a "B+" team and not claiming much more.

There are morons on this forum on both sides of every argument, to call a bunch of 5th grade boys a "joke" may leave something to be desired.

I have my own kids or friends playing on every team, there is good and bad in each, including the parents. I have three children playing; 2021, high school and college. Relax a bit with the "joke" assessment, many of these kids in all of 2021will not even be playing by the time JV comes around let alone college.

Not a Jester or Igloo parent but have seen both teams play. Jesters defense is bad. No other way to put it. The team can score and they have a good goalie but the defense runs around, has limited stick skills and get beat one on one. Once beat they take bad penelties. The Jesters are a B team that plays in the A bracket. They will learn soon that they are a B team. Igloo 2022 is a solid team. If they play the Jesters 10 times I think Igloo would win 6 of them. A win by 3 goals does not place the Jesters in a higher bracket then Igloo. If these Jester parents think the Jesters are far better then 2022 Igloo just because they won a game by 3 goals it shows they are joke. Read this thread above. Jesters first reported the score as 12-3. Seems you can't believe anything a Jester says!!!

U guys r [lacrosse]..igloo 2022 lost to jesters 2021..it is what it is..When a taller defender poke checks a smaller attacker..they get poked in the facemask...give me a break...u lost..maybe next time...and yes those jester defenders are physical..lol..

No doubt igloo 2022 lost to an older jesters team in a close game. To suggest that jesters trains their kids to poke check at exactly 4' 3" and can't adjust up or down is silly. Physical? No. Just bad defense. Many teams play up and never before has a parent been so stupid as to suggest that the older team can't defend the younger team because of height. You are a moron. Enjoy the win, real meaningful game. Let's see how you guys do in the tournaments, I assume you play in the B division again this year so chances are you will see igloo 2022 again.

First of all...,,it was not a close game at all. Secondly, why play up and in a B division at all. All the older teams Turtles, Extreme etc always played up in A to challenge themselves. If you are playing B , mine as well play your age A teams.