Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lumberjax have left their legacy

Leave them alone they beat the 2nd to last team!

Only thing Legacy had in last several years is Taz but that is done now also. Overrated organization who just dangles that carrot in front of parents to the highest degree smh

Parents eat it up though. “Look at all the schools this team is sending kids to.”

they can sell it all they want, but they don’t have another team like that in their pipeline right now.

These are off the cuff numbers for 2028, so forgive me if I’m wrong.

Rebels has 3 teams
Express has 3 teams (I think)
Rush has 1 team
Igloo has 2 teams
Recon has 1 team
True blue has 1 team
91 has 2 teams
S2S had 1 team
Legacy has 3 teams.

Maybe I missed one or two, but let’s all agree on 17 teams for the 2028 graduation year on Long Island. The lumberjax are pretty much the 3rd best team out of 17 on Long Island. Maybe one or two teams below them could beat them on a given day. With that said, they could beat the two teams above them if all cylinders fire and the ball goes their way.

But anyway, on to my point and hopefully a moment of clarity. Can one of the two people I quoted please come back and answer this question?
What’s with the obsession with the lumberjax? In all seriousness, it’s perplexing. I’m going to make an assumption that you’re not venom or chuck parents. That wouldn’t make sense because you have beaten the lumberjax and truth be told have a roster that runs a bit deeper. Thus, any parent from the aforementioned teams wouldn’t waste their time on here bashing a team that is no threat to them. Which leads me to the motivation behind the obsession. Is it because your son tried out and didn’t make the team? A little bit of training can help that and I can recommend some facilities with quality training. I can see some bitterness arising from that but there is hope for your child. Or maybe your child was on the team and rode the bench, so you chose to leave? If that’s the case, I give the same advice. Train hard!
It’s a bit of a mystery to me so I would appreciate some insight. I’ll be waiting.

Coaching