Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, they are ranked number one by NLF. They came in a very close second and a goal away from winning the NLF yesterday. So the ranking looks pretty darn accurate. All top colleges were there evaluating the great teams all weekend. Super impressive. Everyone knows NLF tournaments are the best and all the best clubs are there, why are you so hysterical?

Seems like you are the one that is hysterical. The fact that NLF over ranks NLF member teams should not surprise anyone. I believe the teams at last weeks tournament were ranked by US Club Lax as follows:

Laxachuesetts Black - 8
Fog City - 13 Seem like some of their players may not have come in from San Francisco
LI Express Schreiber - 27
Mad Lax Cap 2024 - 29
HHH - 35
Hardcor - 93
ETC 34 - 115
Team91 LI United - 219

While there are some really good teams in the preceding list. I think "all the best clubs" being there is out of touch with reality.

They were unable to get most of their better affiliated teams to come. Prime Time (2), LI Express CoachC (5), Team 91 LI Shock (7), Sweetlax FL (10), Leading Edge (12), Mad Lax Cap 2025 (14), West Coast Starz (18), and Sweetlax Upstate (25) all elected not to participate.

It seems like NLF tournaments are losing steam. They are ducking better competition to protect their weaker teams.

spin it however you like. There were big time college scouts there looking at the kids. Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't that ultimately the point?