Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes. Although the coach of Mad Dog 2025 is a lunatic and needs somebody to remind him he's coaching 10-11 year old children. . .

Also correct....10 - 0 lead and he's yelling at his very strong team to go harder. Maybe he's a good fit for them though. Parents were still cheering like it'a a championship for that 10th goal, 11th, 12th....Exactly what some families want to avoid when the pick a club.

You need to look at the date of that quote. It was from 03/24 when he was freaking out on his team during a loss to TeamTEN. Cursed in front of them and outright yelled at them in huddles. I know nothing about that team--the coach looked like a younger (20-something) kid so maybe it wasn't their full-time coach. But the coach that I saw/heard that day was absolutely NOT coaching 10-11 year old kids the way he should have been.

Are you an NXT official/employee or TeamTEN coach? Not sure how you would have heard otherwize?
What does that question even mean? I'm a parent who watched the game--but I could have been ANYONE who passed by the field during the game and heard/watched him coach.