Originally Posted by Anonymous

Plenty of us are very happy with the fl$ program. No program is perfect but overall we like the philosophy, coaching, boys and their parents.

As for the maniac that keeps crying about the $125 tryout fee, you should realize that a portion of ALL fl$ fees and tuition goes towards charity including the founding and funding of the Roosevelt PAL program, providing meals to underprivileged families during the holidays, and growing the game through their "lax for all" foundation. Seriously buddy, give it a rest.

Wow, I didn't know that. What nice guys you are! Donating our try-out fees to charities of YOUR choice for us! I feel so much better now.
Tell me, answer 2 questions , Why aren't you up front with parents ? How bout' telling us how many positions are available on a given team? You won't...Out of the hundreds of "NEW" kids @(oh, I'm sorry, you don't want me to mention your fee) that tried out last fall, HOW MANY ACTUALLY MADE ONE OF YOUR TEAMS??? Year over year, how many new kids percentage wise are kids that JUST tried out?You're not going to tell us, will you?
And please, stop repeating how all teams behave like this.

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Actually,
like his son was cut off of the fl$ team last fall. Why else would he care?

nah.there's a lot of parents unhappy with the whole fl$ experience.Some people feel Its just a big scam.

Boy is that the truth.
sounds like none of the parents are happy with any of the teams

Actually, sounds like his son was cut off of the fl$ team last fall. Why else would he care?

nah.there's a lot of parents unhappy with the whole fl$ experience.Some people feel Its just a big scam.

Boy is that the truth.
sounds like none of the parents are happy with any of the teams