Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son is on the 2018 Terps and we have had pretty much the same team for the last two years. I am not aware of and have not seen kids from our team go and play for the other two (B and C)teams in this age bracket.

There is one kid, who I know is technically on the B team that plays for the Terps from time to time when we need another player, but that is the only one. I cant speak to how those other teams are run, but I can tell you that our team is run very well with lots of practice and games both locally and against strong teams from other areas. This year we have played the crabs, 365 lax, a couple of Mass teams, and teams from california and texas.

Again, I know this is the Terp (A) team and the situation on the B and C might be totally different, but our team is not sending kids down to B and C to help them win tournaments...

I am a Piranha (C) parent. We have had the same team since September. We have never had a player from one of the other LIE 2018 Teams come down and play for us.