Saw this on the 2022 forum page in response to donations adding about stacking all the club tryouts on the same week...
"Were you at the Rebels tryouts last weekend? They were not "stacked". I think the clubs would not all try to get their tryouts in if the parents stopped trying to "hedge" their bets and attend multiple tryouts. If you are as honestly confident about your kid's ability then it would really be simple enough to pick one club and hope for the best. But, if you want to go and spend the $200 plus trying out for as many as you can - have at it. Besides, the club directors and coaches all know who is attending which tryouts. Those parents that you see at the various tryouts are dropping the dime on you in order to secure a spot on M&D black for their kid."

What are your thoughts about attending multiple tryouts? I didn't grow up around lacrosse and came from a house of football players, so this is all new territory for my wife and i. We thought attending multiple tryouts only made sense, since there is no guarantee our daughter will make a certain team. Isn't that what we should do?