Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best 2024 team (wins and losses) and player development is HoCo. 2025 and 2023 teams are also really good at player development.

Okay - you're saying HoCo clubs development is good - where's the evidence? Don't tell me about tournaments wins and losses - that's not what we're discussing. I want to know about the bottom line or in other words the elephant in the room. The reason why parents shell out the money and give up most of their summers for their girls to play club lacrosse. I'm sure people want to know about the rate of return that they would get from handing over the $1,500 or so to HoCo club. What's their recruiting support like? What sort of networks do they have regarding college coaches? Which schools are grabbing up HoCo club girls?
I think it is a good starter club for those on a budget. It really depends on the Coach assigned to your age group and their actual involvement. I found Cobra to be disappointing esp with parent coaches, favoritism, and good old howard county politics.