Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yea Glenn head,Lattingtown,Brookville,Upper brookville,what are you talking about farts,East end has the highest percentage of mortgage foreclosers things are falling apart all the way out there, You and the dune dawg farmers can keep it

the largest INCREASE in home sale prices occured way out East. As for talent, GC is ranked #1 right now, after that its two Catholic schools that get kids from all over. Then you have 5 teams from Suffolk County. Sure seems like those farmers are producing BETTER players then Nassau despite you having how much of a population advantage ? West Islip, Smithtown, Ward Melville , Shorem Wading River and one I cant recall right now. Now its true that the Havoc Dawgs oversold Taylor as he is only one person. But so far he has been involved in all of my sons training and all his games except a few indoors ones. But the rest of the guys on the staff are college coaches as well. As for money, so far they have been cheaper then 91 or Express on a whole. As for teh farmland, where is 91 holding their camp this year ? Oh yeah STonybrook. Havoc Dawgs also sells itself as a DEVELOPMENTAL program who states they dont CARE if they win. The 5th grade team is a bit different as they dont really come from the Taylor tree, those guys are very competitive and from what I hear have gotten the better of all the other travel teams.