Originally Posted by Anonymous
Aside from the 5th grade team, the program is weak. We were at there first tryout. One of the directors will promise you the world. If you want cool uniforms and the ability to say your kid plays travel lacrosse, than by all means they will be glad to take your money.

Believe it or not some kids who are not great at lax still love to play it. Believe it or not many people live out east. Taylor has made it clear that this a DEVELOPMENTAL program. I had a friend who turned down Havoc because he went with a far more competitive program where he is their face off guy.Good for him, my son is an A team town kid but not a dominant player at the highest level. Havoc Dawgs has made him much better. Dowling my be a D2 school but they run a great program and are dominating the competition. Many believe their face off guy is one of the best in the Country, he coaches HDD as well. They are far less then most programs and I think they have found a nice nitch.I want to see my kid have fun and get better , at a reasonable price as well. They offer that