From the sounds of your response of here we go again with this crap please explain That has this been ongoing ?
Why are you jumping on the ban wagon like 91 and express with tryouts ?
Thought you guys were apart from there ethics ?
Isn't that what you preached ?
Not about money ?

Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Program is weak , struggling , and each week theres

a different turn on whats going on.

Speaking with the majority of the DD members parents

theres nothing desirable about program other then location

of there practices which majority of members are from that

locality. But i am sure that most of you who read this who

are the watchdogs for this program will not admit it.

Originally Posted by CageSage
Due to an injury to one of our middies on the 2019 dunedawgs team, we are searching for a replacement.

Contact the Dune Dawgs at havocdunedawgs@gmail.com if you are interested in discussing this opportunity and any issues regarding costs.

Why not just grab another 91 player so you can have a complete 91 middie line on your Dune Dawg team. Seems much easier.

Sounds like a bitter 91 parent...91 isn't the end all be all of travel lacrosse there are other teams out there...and maybe just maybe someone thinks there is a better team out there, hence why they went to Dunedawgs.

Here we go again with the crap. As I've said before, the program had no intentions of playing spring ball; therefore, because you don't see the teams out playing you feel it is struggling. As for your DD parents who are commenting about the program, sometimes you just can't please everyone. I have no complaints regarding the program. It just amazes me that you would come on here, waste your time discussing a program other than the one you have your son or daughter belong to. I would never make a statement about the other programs unless it was within the context of discussing the DD's.

Quote me one desireability about playing for one of the other organizations...... From where I see it, in middle school, NONE.. Been there, Done That!!!!

If you are familiar with the 5th grade DD's, you know who I am, come and find me. We can discuss this a bit further!!!!! Don't be anonymous! Grow a set!!!!

As I always say, good luck to your boy and his team.