Originally Posted by Anonymous
Things can always change, but as of now Smash is the #1 team at the 2022 year. They have a lot of players from all over that do extra training on the side! It is a very competitive team that constantly plays up for more competition! I would have to say at this year Team Igloo would be next followed by Team LI at the A bracket. The other teams at this age group are less competitive and more along the lines of the B bracket.

Says the Smash daddy! comical!

Yes, real comical to say that Smash is No. 1 when they have not lost to a LI 2022 team. That's just so funny! This subject line has become absurd at this point . We all know that Smash is the best team at this age at this point. And yes, I am a Smash daddy. And guess what, I would also say that Igloo is excellent. They are No. 2 because they have yet to beat Smash, but they are very good. After that, 91 United, Team LI, and Express complete the A teams. Outlaws, HDD, etc. are the B teams. Sorry, all of this is pretty much clear at this point.

Didn't smash get spanked in Maryland? Anyway, here is the funny thing can you image if smash loses a tournament, the parents heads will explode, kids will get punished etc. if igloo or united or express don't win a tournament but have fun and play good ball nico by cares. Have you ever seen the smash parents on sidelines, they are so nervous and anxious. They all pretend to cheer for other kids on the team and secretly they are all so insecure and nervous that they wish the worst for everyone else on their team and the best for their son. When coach yells at a kid the parent of that kid goes nuts, I have seen it, usually pulls him aside after the game and screams at him until he cries. See, the beauty of not being on that team is we can genuinely cheer for our team and genuinely enjoy ourselves and enjoy good competition. Must be fun for smash kids and parents, oh my bad it's not about fun right?

This is an amazing pile of crap. Stick to your own team. If Smash was such a terrible experience for the kids, they wouldn't hang out together as much as they do off the field the turnover would probably be a lot higher than 1-2 kids every year.

And re: Maryland, yes they got 'spanked' by three goals in a tournament final.

Funny when a smash parent gets mad...maybe they hang out together because half the team is from the same town. We have all seen the nervous parents and the miserable kids getting screamed at by the coach and nobody envies you. Every team has 3-5 kids better than your son. Luckily your coach has been winning, b/c when he doesn't you can be sure there will be a squad the next year.