Originally Posted by Anonymous
Things can always change, but as of now Smash is the #1 team at the 2022 year. They have a lot of players from all over that do extra training on the side! It is a very competitive team that constantly plays up for more competition! I would have to say at this year Team Igloo would be next followed by Team LI at the A bracket. The other teams at this age group are less competitive and more along the lines of the B bracket.

Says the Smash daddy! comical!

Yes, real comical to say that Smash is No. 1 when they have not lost to a LI 2022 team. That's just so funny! This subject line has become absurd at this point . We all know that Smash is the best team at this age at this point. And yes, I am a Smash daddy. And guess what, I would also say that Igloo is excellent. They are No. 2 because they have yet to beat Smash, but they are very good. After that, 91 United, Team LI, and Express complete the A teams. Outlaws, HDD, etc. are the B teams. Sorry, all of this is pretty much clear at this point.

Who is "we", because it's not me! You may not have been beaten yet by a LI team, but to make such a bold statement that you are best in your age group? Like I said, comical! Try some humility and stop living through your son!