Originally Posted by Anonymous
What women’s program will be most helped by their ‘21 class? I think Stanford and then possibly Hopkins 2nd. My daughter does not go to either school.

Stanford and Hopkins are both excellent programs with plenty of talent... I don't see any freshmen making that big of a difference in the overall standing of the team.

Stanford and Hopkins are top 15-20 programs neither of whom will ever make a final 4

What is your point?

Top players don’t/won’t go there.

True. Even the Stanford commit, who was touted as “best on LI” was actually out played by several ‘23s. The best 2021s went to BC, and UNC. West coast is a lax wasteland, but good for academics

Stanford 2020 class ranked 2nd in the country last year by IL and 2021s will be top 5 this year. 3 of the top 2020s redshirted so the redshirt/freshman class is loaded. Your myopic view of LI as the only source of talent is unfortunate, Stanford 2021 talent comes from there and other locations. You can ask all the teams their 21/22 commits beat at HHH and Lake Placid including BC and Northwestern. Stanford about to be perennial top 10.