Originally Posted by Anonymous
What women’s program will be most helped by their ‘21 class? I think Stanford and then possibly Hopkins 2nd. My daughter does not go to either school.

Stanford and Hopkins are both excellent programs with plenty of talent... I don't see any freshmen making that big of a difference in the overall standing of the team.

Stanford and Hopkins are top 15-20 programs neither of whom will ever make a final 4

It is rare that any freshmen will help any Top Tier program enough to dramatically change the program much from where that program would be without the freshmen class. The best programs, Top 10 - 15 always have talent and in most cases at the top programs we will only see a 2 or 3 freshmen getting meaningful playing time in the competitive games. I guess if one of the less competitive programs were able to bring in a strong freshmen class that class would have a major impact on the teams performance. The problem is that programs outside the traditional top programs have a hard time bringing in deeply talented freshmen classes.