Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since most the Catholics school have their invites out, which towns will be impacted the most. Which Catholics benefit the most?

(looking for Quality not Quantity)
Smithtown/91 faceoff mid is going to Chaminade, that puts a big crimp on their future. Half the Garden City team took the test, so most of their better players may be going.

One player does not make a program successful or not. Fogos in grades above and below can get the job done. Now, half the GC team is another issue.

umm.....they have two other committed fogos ahead of him, don't think he will be missed.

Dear umm.... you should know that this 13 year old is a lot more than a fogo. No one knows what the future holds, lets see what this kid looks like when he is 15 or 16. He is a good player and a great friend and teammate to those he plays with and will positively affect any high school he goes to whether he plays football, lacrosse or nothing at all.

I'm sure he is, but to make a comment that one kid leaving for a private school will put a "big crimp" in the future of a successful HS program is a little much, especially when the team has such depth. Good luck to the boy, I'm sure he'll do well wearever he goes/ plays and Stown will be fine with or without

Fair enough. Thank you, I understand what you are saying. East is a tremendous program with a great coach and awesome young men. Some random person who does not know the kid or his family started this conjecture. Hopefully this topic is ended. I thought persons posting were supposed to stay clear of starting threads in which kids can be easily identifiable.